• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Seph

Blade and Soul, Faction and Server Type

BnS   28 members have voted

1. 1. What faction would you prefer?

• The Cerulean Order (Blue)
    • The Crimson Legion (Red)
    • I will go with either one

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

When exactly does Blade and Soul release to the general public? If it hasn't already.

Well, I guess I'm also on Old Man Cho.  Or at least I would be if the queues let me play the game XD

When exactly does Blade and Soul release to the general public? If it hasn't already.

This past Tuesday.

Shadow and I are on Master Hong, as well, and I think Treeps might be creating an alt on there.  I'm blue order, AFAIK Shadow still is, too.

This past Tuesday.

Shadow and I are on Master Hong, as well, and I think Treeps might be creating an alt on there.  I'm blue order, AFAIK Shadow still is, too.

So, are we officially going to be on Master Hong or no?  Want to know for sure before I delete my characters.

Master Hong it is, then, downloading now. 

EDIT- Is it just me, or is the animation and texture quality in cutscenes REALLY bad? 

Also, I wanna join the Crimson Legion but it's full. Sad day. 

Muzical likes this

Master Hong it is, then, downloading now. 

EDIT- Is it just me, or is the animation and texture quality in cutscenes REALLY bad? 

Also, I wanna join the Crimson Legion but it's full. Sad day. 

I'm in the other faction, so :P  And the cut scenes are fine for me o.o  On what hardware are you running it?  o.o

Master Hong?  Well, looks like I need to delete and recreate my characters now.

Ah well, queues didn't let me play anyway so nothing of value was lost kekekekeke

I'm in the other faction, so :P  And the cut scenes are fine for me o.o  On what hardware are you running it?  o.o

My Alienware, it's running it fine on max settings. It's just there's a big drop in animation quality in cutscenes and all the hands turn really blocky. 

If you want to join red faction and it's full, just keep trying until it lets you in. I have had 2 people do this successfully now. If you are already in blue faction, you can pay 10s to change once you make it to jade village. It is the one where you learn how to craft.

If someone wants to lead a guild feel free to do so and let me know so I can join it. Name is Seph sin in game. Otherwise, I will just play with this random one I joined.

Also, if anyone needs help with anything, feel free to add me in game. I am getting close to lvl cap, been playing this game on the Chinese servers since 2013 and I'm currently gold in 1v1 arenas with a 2/1 win/loss ratio.

Question: did you play as a male or a female?

I tried both genders. Males also suffer from Googly Eyes Syndrome. 

So is there a list that displays which servers are PVE and PVP along with population?

they're all pve afaik but you can flag yourself for pvp whenever you want

they're all pve afaik but you can flag yourself for pvp whenever you want

Ah I see, thanks.

So I guess if you guys were to start some unofficial AJSA group it's going to be on Master Hong. I might as well join that server.

Hey. Just putting this out there cause I know were looking but I wanted to start and AA clan here. Looking to take the lead on such a roll along with musical and jebb since we all play togeather.

Muzical likes this

What are your names in game so I can add you?

Nadiawa

Yumekui Nightmare

well here is the deal i finally made and angry army clan in Blade and soul. its under the the "Master Hong" server and if your looking for me the name is "Shadow Tail"

Muzical likes this

Hey. Just putting this out there cause I know were looking but I wanted to start and AA clan here. Looking to take the lead on such a roll along with musical and jebb since we all play togeather.

as a side note most of the members are Cerulean empire. not sure just yet it that will mean anything. but I'll be sure to look more into it if it effect the clan in any way

Muzical likes this

as a side note most of the members are Cerulean empire. not sure just yet it that will mean anything. but I'll be sure to look more into it if it effect the clan in any way

Given that the other faction is almost always full anyway, it'll be easier for folks to join right away this way.

curious on whats the status of a clan and which server we are on as im looking to join.

Ok here are the fact's.

I'm Leading the clan in the MASTER HONG server.  

the faction most of us are on is  CERULEAN EMPIRE.

Just note that you have to be log on (while i am) to get an invite to the clan itself. Im unable to give invite's to the clan while your not online witch mean i will be promoting a few other players to have the ability to do invites wile i'm not around. please contact me directly for any further question on the matter cause this clan is still very new so there is not a lot going on with it.

:D