• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PlayStation Plus Line-Up (November 2015)

12 posts in this topic

Here are the PlayStation Plus free game line-up for November 2015:

Full list here:

TellTale's The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4)

The second season follows Clementine in her struggle to survive a world torn apart by the undead menace. Guide her actions and influence the game’s outcome as nail-biting choices must be made to keep on living.

Magicka 2 (PS4)

This spell-slinging action game empowers you and your friends with the elements to defeat your enemies (or sabotage those same friends). Hysterics may ensue, which might be a welcome break after all those zombies…

Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

Entire human colonies on many worlds are vanishing. As Commander Shepard, you must assemble the galaxy's deadliest team to save mankind against imposible odds. They call it a Suicide Mission... PROVE THEM WRONG.

Beyond Good & Evil (PS3)

A government conspiracy wreaks havoc upon the planet Hillys. As the rebellious action-reporter, Jade, you must penetrate your leaders web of lies and expose their horrific secrets. In a world of deception, believe in nothing... except yourself.

Dragon Fin Soup (PS4/PS3/PSVita)

Meet Red Robin - a charming, yet raging alcoholic bounty hunter, who’d rather get into a bar fight than deliver baked goods. Players must take up Robin’s blades and set out across Asura, a lushly colorful fantasy world that sits on the back of an enormous space turtle, on a journey to discover the secrets of her bloody past.

Invisimals (PSVita)

The Hunt Starts Here - Enter the amazing world of the Invisimals, secret creatures that only your PSP/Vita can see. Hunt them, capture them and let the battle commense.. but stay alert! The race is on stop the Invisimals from falling into the wrong hands.

All of these titles will be free to PlayStation Plus members on the first Tuesday of November (11/03)

What do you think of the line-up, is it another mediocre month, or is there one or two games that have caught your eye?

PS-Plus.png

Source - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/30/ps-plus-free-games-for-november-2015/

I get the feeling there should be pinned topics for this on both the Playstation sub-forums for PS+ games and the XBox Forums for Games with Gold.

Anyway, I find this line up pretty underwhelming to be honest mostly because XBL gold had the walking dead last month and, whilst Magicka 2 looks cool and I'll probably play it, I still feel underwhelmed by what's on offer. Rocket League was the last PS+ game that really got me interested. It's probably just me, but I think GMG has had a better line up this year.

Tbh, this was another meh month for PS4, mass effect doesnt look that bad but i digress.

likes this

Tbh, this was another meh month for PS4, mass effect doesnt look that bad but i digress.

Gotta agree. I am interested in Magicka 2 for PS4.

Another horrid month and a real kick in the teeth for the ps4's 2 year anniversary.

Just wish EU and US ps+ users where shown the same love JPN users have already.  When will we get killzone,Lego marvel and guilty gear.  And they are even due another AAA game soon.

Magicka 2 is an incredible game, give it a chance.

likes this

why cant we get mass effect for gods sakes most games that go up on the service are games nearly all of us have bought, and sometimes they don't interest like super time force had it on for a minute and turned it off, the only that ever came out where I notice is where rocket league and infamous first light came out

Because they are PS3 titles? There is NO backward compatibility? And don't you dare say PS Now counts cause that "service" is garbage.

likes this

I know they are ps3 i know you played ps now but i want to try it because there has been nothing for Ireland 

You're not missing out. The service is shit.

You're not missing out. The service is shit.

Also paying £7 for a game to keep for a month when it is cheaper then that to buy and keep forever..............yeah PSnow can go suck an oompa loompa's prince albert!

likes this

I want more aa titles