• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Fallout 4: What kind of character will you be?

24 posts in this topic

With now less than a week left till Fallout 4, how about we kill some time with this and just comment down on what kind of playthrough you'll do, or what kind or character will you be? Depending on the Karma System, if even implemented will you be the old fashioned hero? Or a complete evil maniac? Or even try to be more of a middle ground person, like a Mercenary or something. I'd personally like to be a more middle grounded person myself, as it suits my own personality. 

I'll be a GOAT.

likes this

I'm going mercenary. I'll be doing whatever makes me the most money or gets me the best gear. My builds going to be focused on agility/perception/intelligence sticking with stealth and ranged combat.

likes this

The guy who grabs everything not nailed down.

likes this

The kind of character thats sets out on an epic quest to save the Commonwealth....but gets distracted by random people asking to do smaller tasks, forgets about his original quest, and ends up taking months of in game days to complete it. Good thing the villains are always kind enough to wait for me!

and Faravahar1200 like this

Now that I think about it, maybe i'll just be that one good ol hero the wasteland needs. Roaming around with power armor on or something to cover my face and be a symbol of order. Or maybe see if we can ally ourselves with raiders(hopefully) and pillage entire towns!

Probably the same one I play every Fallout game: try to talk things through first, but quick to shoot you in the face with Small Guns if you turn hostile. Will also grab anything useful off your shelf when your back is turned. Despite the coolness of being able to make your own power armor I strongly suspect I will never use it unless there are parts available to create a super stealth suit. I never used power armor in anything but Fallout 1 and 2 because in those games it was all about the DR.

I'm a little depressed Legacy of the Void drops the same day... I'm not gonna get to play it for the next few months *sniff*

I was thinking not to get it  at first but changed my mind lol  as long  as I be able to smash a hell out of insects and any bloody enemy I fine with any class that offers my playstyle deadly and fast :] 

High speech/charisma, try to talk my way through whatever I can. Sneak around everywhere

Actually, kinda wished they added something to become like a Super Mutant or Ghoul as well. I'd definitely try em out first before anything, despite the obvious risks of doing so. Maybe in the DLC we can get that or Bethesda is just hiding it pretty well.

Build lots of settlements :P

I'll be a talking deathclaw.  Or at least I will be once a mod is made for that.

I will become Sam Fisher and kill my targets professionally. Forget pathetic guns-nothing is better than a karambit(which they most likely don't have). Just kidding- I'll probably do a little of everything to test the games features. Imma be the Lone Wanderer going solo.

Actually, kinda wished they added something to become like a Super Mutant or Ghoul as well. I'd definitely try em out first before anything, despite the obvious risks of doing so. Maybe in the DLC we can get that or Bethesda is just hiding it pretty well.

Apparently you can become a ghoul if your character gets struck by lightning. Or so i've heard

Apparently you can become a ghoul if your character gets struck by lightning. Or so i've heard

That doesn't seem to make sense, Ghoulification occurs through radiation poisoning at least that's how it worked in the previous games.

Turns out that that's not a thing.

1st playthrough: a savior of the end century (Kenshiro)

2nd playthrough: "pure unadulterated Genocide" - Freeza DBZ Abridged -

In fallout 4 my character is gonna be a child murderer, assuming the same kill the kids mod for skyrim will be made for this game.