• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wade D McGinnis

OVERWATCH $60!

16 posts in this topic

Looks like Gameinformer spilled the news before Blizzcon. Overwatch, Blizzards new IP (think TF2) will launch on Xbox, Playstation and PC for $60. My question to you guys and gals, is it worth it? If it is just a multiplayer shooter with no main campaign like Evolve or Titanfall, will you fork out the cash? Does having Blizzard's name stamped on change your opinion of the game as well? 

Here is the link!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/11/05/overwatch-is-coming-to-ps4-and-xbox-one-60-all-platforms.aspx

60$ for a multiplayer only game??? And they even said earlier that its going to be free. 

I don't think that I'm interested in this game at the moment.

That is some high level Bullshit right there.

There was even a poll on the Overwatch website about the game's model- 1.FreeToPlay 2.Subscription based 3.60$ or 4. Option 1 as long as its not free to play. And you know what? Number 3 had the least votes.

I mean - Its a multiplayer only game and 60$ is just too much.

40$ is hardly even pushing it.

And I bet there are going to be like character skins or map packs 7$- 15$ each.

I don't even know what to think now.

I would agree that they're using the Blizzard name as an exuse to jack up the price if wasn't for the fact I've never heard anyone say, "I want a new FPS, so let's see what Blizzard have to offer."

Thought it was gonna be free???

They changed their mind.

Why?

To quote Joe: F you, GIVE US MONEY!

If true, not gonna even bother

Same here, FPS multiplayer only games don't deserve 60$

I am telling you, nothing will beat the value of The Orange Box in the history of gaming. Blizzard know people will line up to pay whatever sh!t they made. Just read the comments from the OP link.

I just watched the blizzcon annoucment its 60 on console cause they can only get the orign edition where as pc can get it for 30

whelp fuck overwatch now blizzard done fucked up!!!

Titanfall and Evolve showed what happens when you charge 60$ for a MP only game.

This is Blizzard we're talking about, though, not *insert generally hated company here*. As far as their back catalog is concerned, I don't know of a single horrible Blizzard title (except WoW, but even then, that's because I don't care for MMOs to begin with). And the best thing about Blizzard is that they don't shove bullshit like microtransactions down our throats.

This is Blizzard we're talking about, though, not *insert generally hated company here*. As far as their back catalog is concerned, I don't know of a single horrible Blizzard title (except WoW, but even then, that's because I don't care for MMOs to begin with). And the best thing about Blizzard is that they don't shove bullshit like microtransactions down our throats.

And even when they do, they don't make it unfair (inb4 Hearthstone)

Overwatch seems to be a combination of TF2 and Quake 3 Arena (a multiplayer only shooter that had a shitload of success and is still played)

Madfinnishgamer38 likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0