• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Fallout 4 launch trailer. 4 more days. Gaaaaaahhhh!

15 posts in this topic

Finally, they added body movement when you talk to someone! Instead of them just stand completely still like a plank of wood! Now is more like Mass Effect or Dragon Age, which is good.

Gotta be honest, the graphic overall is great, but for the npc is, meh, ok I guess. Much better lip movement, though still stiff. The one on 0:47 though, that is one ugly woman right there, with some dodgy lightning for her left side. Which is odd since she's on 2:00, and the lightning is much better there. And she looks better. Oh well, perhaps when you actually play the game the animation will be much2 more fluid than in this trailer.

But I don't give a crap about the graphics. There's still a lot of destruction and shooting going on, and that's what I care about.

In another note, looks like the story this time is about racism against people that are secretly robots. Really much like Binary Domain.

Fallout 3 does have that android in rivet city, but now looks like they have all become targets. Ckckck, I'm going to say that there will be situations where it turns out that the npcs that are REALLY against androids will turn out to be androids themselves. That's what happens when you can't tell which one's a person and which one is a robot. In reality, who cares? As long as they are still people and not a blank robot, just let them live like normal.

Oh yeah, and I am very much anticipating the twist that you the player is an android himself. There's a couple of games that does this twist that I'm not even surprised anymore. If the intro of the game shows your character emerging from their vault without showing what's actually in the vault, then most likely your character is an android. Or perhaps you are still a person, but you uploaded your brain into an android. Or you are a person after all. I'm calling it right now.

4 more days. 4 more days. 4 MORE FUCKING DAYS!!!! GIVE ME THE GAME RIGHT NOW GODDAMN IT!! NOW!!!!

I broke last second and pre-ordered. I can't wait for the reviews-especially not after this trailer.

Based on this trailer, it looks like we should see Madison Lee again and Dr. Zimmer.

I'm as exited as anyone, but at the same time... God DAMB you Bethesda if you fuck this up!

I already posted this in my thread.

Oh yeah, and I am very much anticipating the twist that you the player is an android himself. There's a couple of games that does this twist that I'm not even surprised anymore. If the intro of the game shows your character emerging from their vault without showing what's actually in the vault, then most likely your character is an android. Or perhaps you are still a person, but you uploaded your brain into an android. Or you are a person after all. I'm calling it right now.

That and (warning: possible spoiler ahead)

Vault 111 has cryosleep tech

Graphics are bad?

Hahaha wait until you see the mods/ENB's.

Either way this game is overhyped, and overrated and I am definetly getting cause its fallou5/bethesda.

Tex Arcana likes this

I already posted this in my thread.

That and (warning: possible spoiler ahead)

Vault 111 has cryosleep tech

That one's for Fallout 4 in general though. This is a special thread just for the trailer, so it's still alright.

Criosleep alone can't prove that you are not an android. I have seen games where criosleep = your counciousness is transfered into another possibly robotic body, while the original body is in stasis. Or it's like another twist like in Phantom Pain. Which I will not spoil, but you who have played it know what I'm talking about.

Always assume a possible twist will happen in this kind of games. Will it be true or not true? Weheheel, we have to finish the game to find out.

we have to finish the game to find out.

Speaking of which, I recommend being careful when looking up Fallout 4, because some asshole spoiled the ending, I thankfully managed to avoid that, but you should be careful when looking up info.

Gotta be honest, im not sure i really like the new dialogue feature. 

especially if the choices are vauge on what the character is actually going to say. 

*cough*MassEffect*cough*

i was really never bothered by the dialogue feature in the previous games. 

but it still bugs me that the player character speaks. 

Speaking of which, I recommend being careful when looking up Fallout 4, because some asshole spoiled the ending, I thankfully managed to avoid that, but you should be careful when looking up info.

SOMEONE PLAYED THE GAME ALREADY???? AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! GIVE THAT GAME TO ME NOW GODDAMNIT!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PLAYED THE GAME ALREADY???? AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! GIVE THAT GAME TO ME NOW GODDAMNIT!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

There have been some retailers that broke the release date and started to sell the game, I don't know who those retailers are though.

There have been some retailers that broke the release date and started to sell the game, I don't know who those retailers are though.

simple a guys who are in a deep web 

i just wait for a GOTY Edition with all DLCs and latest patches. Then there will be tons of good mods too. Till then i have enough games to play through on PC, WiiU and even PS2.

I wish i had a better rig to go buy and play this game :( i get the chilly's watching f4 footage.