• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

KisukeOboro

What can I do?

11 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. New here and just joined the guild yesterday.

So, I'm at mid 70 level wise and am still doing the personal story mode. What I'm planning to do is to do a bunch of PvE while I'm doing the story mode. Like for example, if the story has me go through unexplored territory, I'm taking my time to explore the entire area before I continue on my story, so it might take a bit. Also I'm holding off on buying the expansion until I hit level 80 where I can work on masteries and whatnot. I've checked the guild tab and the guild hall, and to be honest it's a little bit overwhelming with all of these tabs and things to do with the guild that I have no idea where to start. So my question is while I'm exploring and doing all this stuff that I planned, what can I do to help the guild out while I catch up to level 80 and finish the story so I can do all the side stuff, PvP, WvW, and so on?

tarascon likes this

My suggestion would be to gather all tier 5 and tier 6 materials; that would help a lot for the guild hall expansions (and to add more toys for Jeb to play with). Gathering nodes that you'd naturally find at level 70 to 80 zones would be of use for us, in the development of the guild hall. Other than that, I can suggest you join in on our guild mission activities when it becomes available; the participation counts for the guild and for you as well.

My personal add would be that you could also build your characters up so that they could help the guild when they go explore Fractals and also do Heart of Thorns meta-events (when you have the expac of course), meaning at least exotic gears and trinkets or start working on the ascended gears and trinkets - ascended also would mean your agony resistances.

Anyways. No rush on the leveling! We'll always be here waiting for you level 80s to get to that point where you can actively participate and help out the guild. Take your time with the leveling and such. 

And Blame Jeb. Hahaha.

- Senju

Muzical likes this

Alright, great! I'll try and gather as many resources as I can atm. Can't wait to get to lvl 80 and finish the story, though it's taking awhile. Then I would love to start on other characters. Ima thinking of mesmer, maybe the new class revenant, engineer, and elementalist too.

Muzical likes this

Alright, great! I'll try and gather as many resources as I can atm. Can't wait to get to lvl 80 and finish the story, though it's taking awhile. Then I would love to start on other characters. Ima thinking of mesmer, maybe the new class revenant, engineer, and elementalist too.

Join the ranks of those of us with alt-itis!  ;)  (I have one of every class, and all but 2 are 80s....I need a life o.o;;; )

When building and leveling a character, there's a guideline:

Main > Mesmer > Others.

for the Angry Army Guild, the pattern is a bit skewed:

Thief/Ranger/Revenant --> which will evolve into Thief/Druid/Herald > Mesmer --> Chronomancer > Others

Muzical likes this

Main > Mesmer > Others.

Thief/Ranger/Revenant --> which will evolve into Thief/Druid/Herald > Mesmer --> Chronomancer > Others

If you saw the order I created my alts vs. the order in which I leveled them....  <_<;;;;

Join the ranks of those of us with alt-itis!   ;)  (I have one of every class, and all but 2 are 80s....I need a life o.o;;; )

THATS TAME ALT-ITIS try 2 of every class but rev(17 atls)

Muzical and Hashirama Senju like this

THATS TAME ALT-ITIS try 2 of every class but rev(17 atls)

Yes, but you're also a freak o.o

Having a lot of alternate characters in Guild Wars 2 = Alt-itis.

The more you know.

Main > Mesmer > Others.

Why mesmer?

Why mesmer?

Because, we need their portals to port us to places some of us can't reach with our limited skillset and abilities. Plus, when you're a chronomancer, Well of Precognition is VERY, VERY, VERY good. And personally I love the Well of Gravity that tosses your foes around.

Muzical likes this