• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outlander0

Fallout 4... what gliches have you found so far?

14 posts in this topic

Now to start this off and to stop people anger posts saying this is a great game and I'm fool thinking its bad, For one I do love the game as far as iv played its a Great game that makes me lose track of time. This post is not to bash on the game but talk or even joke about any funny/bad gliches you might have found. Now dont kid your self this is a Fallout game, and every fallout game i'v played had gliches.

To start it off the First glich I had happen to me was a Robot I found in a junk yard East of Sanctuary and just west of the Military satellite base. the robot is a prototype Army bot, that you need a holotape to run it, and it can go to 4 bases/check points that are (to him) in need of help. Now here where the glich happen to me, I had to go to the Military satellite base to kill some bandits and retrieve a locket of a farmers dead daughter and this is how I came across this robot. well I started it up and it did its start up talk and I see on the list it can go to the base I was heading, so I pick the place on the holotape and it would move to it... well it didnt... move that is.

FIrst I thought it wasn't stuck, it said "Plotting route to base" and just stayed in place, so I try to push it and it wouldn't move. so I thought "ok it glitched, lets restart the save and see if that help." and it did... in a way. I gave it the command to move to the base and it somehow teleported 10 feet away from me and exploded. so I restarted the save again and this time I find the robot half way under the ground, but as soon as I started him up he was back on top, but he still wouldn't move so I gave up on him and went down the road to the base and as soon as I got there it somehow teleported inside the fence line but stayed right in the front corner of the fence line and started to attack the bandits, never moving form that spot. Well after I killed everyone in the base and found a fallout lunchbox and a mini nuke, I came out of the base and the bot was gone, so I went back to the junk yard and there it was moveing around like nothing happen.

the other glich happen when I turn on a robot to attack bandits and it some how came after me... I don't think I have that great of luck when it comes to robots. well I have more but nothing that funny yet. what about the rest of you?

I got a glitch where I couldn't attack unless I equipped a different weapon.  right trigger did nothing (certain death in sticky situations).  And for some reason the Xbox one version seems to randomly switch me from first person to third person (really annoying).  I don't know if this happens on other platforms.  please share.

A couple glitches that make the game annoying at times.

Playing on xbox;

There was a point were a radier was in open ground in front of me then popped into cover behind a lampost and stuff a couple meters away, probably a delayed animation. Other than that, it's been pretty stable for me so far.

Well..My greatest robot ever had the amazing glitch that when I was...advancing into a room from super mutants, Mr.Codsworth would proceed to have an erotic dance with four super mutants and ultimately ended when the suicide super mutant created a super boom and everything blew up...

at the start of the kellogg fight theres some talk but it glitched he kept talking while i shot him dead an his syths

The game suddenly stopped a conversation between my character and the kid in diamond city that sells water, I fixed it by reloading to my most recent save. Outside of that, the game has been pretty stable for me.

I've had a few problems with the dialog... Either the subtitles would get stuck, or they would just stop talking while they went one. Best is when it turns to me to answer and there are no options to pick  :wacko:

well this happen to me the other night I was checking out one of the... I guess you can call them the "Army guys" you know the ones dressed in old millatary stuff, ( Funny note on that, I found 2 guys wareing Navy Hats in Army uniforms). well I come over to one of there highway overpass base and I was attacking a guy that was on the lift to get up to their base. When my game glitches and freezes up for about 4 seconds, then I find my self looking at blue sky and falling to my death. And to note I wasnt on the lift I was behind a wooden wall that had the lift on the other side of it.

also I think dogmeat don't like high-rise floors... I keep hearing him fall threw the floor and getting hurt and I hear that wine each time it happens and it happens a lot it seems​,

on a funny note this isn't a glitch but I found in an apartment building in a bathroom a stuff bear sitting on a toilet, reading a news paper, I just died laughing after I saw that in a Locked bathroom, that was a cute Easter egg.

A couple more frame stutters and graphical hiccups, nothing major, but I had my first crash yesterday after about 12-15 hours of on gameplay.

Following Dogmeat on the trail of Kellogg.

I recorded a Yao Guai spazzing out after I landed the killing blow and it jump arched over my head.

Sometimes the animation for bolt action doesn't play when quickly scoping out after firing. Subtitles also consistently lag behind audio in conversations

The game suddenly stopped a conversation between my character and the kid in diamond city that sells water, I fixed it by reloading to my most recent save. Outside of that, the game has been pretty stable for me.

Damn, happened to me too but, I just though the kid was going home because it was getting to be night and everybody was leaving shops and what not.

I run into this glitch very often when in a conversation, I choose an option to say something and when the camera switches to my character to see her talk, my character just suddenly appears to have her back to the person im talking to. Shes not talking to the guy, shes facing another direction talking to no one and a whole conversations play out like that. Its annoying. 

I havent run into any game breaking glitches yet. i did stumble upon a unmarked campsite where the skeletons were all glitched into the ground, it was funny because when you walked upto the camp all you see are skeleton legs sticking out of the ground. when you walked up and touched them in anyway they would fix themselves.