• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

undeadslayer4

AJSA movie

138 posts in this topic

I know I know what ur thinking right there you're gonna "oh its too expensive we don't have millions of dollars" oh but it doesnt have to be the AVGN made his movie about $100,000 and i've others like rocketjump and roosterteeth who do successful webseries without using a lot of money and besides we can use sites like kickstarter (but we'll need someone to make the KS because i dont know how to activate it) and patreon which is way more easier to do and dont we have money from donations that people give to the site. The story could revolve around Seph, Legolas, Dr. Evil, Shagger, Eioux, Crazykidbites, and many other members we can put into the movie where we are fighting against Corporate Commander and his greedy cash grabbing company as we face challenges to overthrow his company. We can even get joe, other joe, delrith, tonsofun, sgt.ross and other from channel awesome to cameo and also get joe to be corporate since he's the one who can be able to play corporate so what do u say u guys u wanna get everyone either on teamspeak or skype to talk what to do what the story is going to be, the visual effects, practical effects, equipment. 

wrangman and QwiK like this

Shit, why we didnt tought of it in the first place? Seem like an awesome idea but then could take several hours of filming and a couple of weeks to edit the whole thing.

undeadslayer4 and GLXLynx like this

Shit, why we didnt tought of it in the first place? Seem like an awesome idea but then could take several hours of filming and a couple of weeks to edit the whole thing.

well we have a big community last time i heard we had like 10,000 members so if we all work together to make this we can finish this movie and show it to joe and he can post it on his channel and AJSA channel in no time

It's an ambitious idea and that's what I like about it as that's the force that drives us to excel. Obviously, allot of pre-production but I'd like to believe that this could be done.

undeadslayer4 likes this

It's an ambitious idea and that's what I like about it as that's the force that drives us to excel. Obviously, allot of pre-production but I'd like to believe that this could be done.

YESSS finally something that can happen WOOOOO

Well, call it very ealy days yet, but add me on skype to toss some ideas around, but I'll be be heading to work soon so I'll only be available for messages, an invite I extent to others who think they can contribute in some way.

Shagger 666

undeadslayer4 likes this

I don't know how about you but since it's a gaming community, wouldn't it make more sense to make a game about AJSA ?

If yes I have some ideas for that

undeadslayer4 likes this

Why would anybody want to fight Corporate Commander? He is a generous leader. Not only does he provide everyone with quality content, but he also gives many people jobs. Stop being so negative about Corporate! We have to make our bread somehow!

undeadslayer4 likes this

Why would anybody want to fight Corporate Commander? He is a generous leader. Not only does he provide everyone with quality content, but he also gives many people jobs. Stop being so negative about Corporate! We have to make our bread somehow!

oh be quiet mr. agent oh wait a minute thats a great idea dude u could one of corperate's agent infiltrating the AJSA in disguise this is great man

cKFU8nr.gif

because why not it'll be fun we never tried it before

25279891.jpg

dude ur pic didnt show

What? I can see it fine. It's a spiderman meme with the words "why the fuck am I here" written all over it. You know what crazykidsbite, if that's all you had to say on this thread I'm gonna have to agree your own question needs an answer from yourself.

The story could revolve around Seph, Legolas, Dr. Evil, Shagger, Eioux, Crazykidbites, and many other members we can put into the movie where we are fighting against Corporate Commander and his greedy cash grabbing company as we face challenges to overthrow his company

I had no idea I was still here to be in a movie.

Good idea this! And yes, it doesn't need to be expensive!

I'd like to see a AJS RPG game! :D You know... choose to be either, Joe, OJ or Big D and build him up with abilities. Go on adventure in a city... Reviewing crappy games in stores, go and buy Hint water etc. :)

What? I can see it fine. It's a spiderman meme with the words "why the fuck am I here" written all over it. You know what crazykidsbite, if that's all you had to say on this thread I'm gonna have to agree your own question needs an answer from yourself.

never mind i can see it now

Good idea this! And yes, it doesn't need to be expensive!

I'd like to see a AJS RPG game! :D You know... choose to be either, Joe, OJ or Big D and build him up with abilities. Go on adventure in a city... Reviewing crappy games in stores, go and buy Hint water etc. :)

I don't know how about you but since it's a gaming community, wouldn't it make more sense to make a game about AJSA ?

If yes I have some ideas for that

u know most of us aren't are game devs u know that right and besides AVGN already made his own game

u know most of us aren't are game devs u know that right and besides AVGN already made his own game

Pretty sure they meant a game as in a small project, not anything big. It probably wouldn't be extremely difficult for someone to make a game about the AJSA in RPG Maker.

Does it really matter if AVGN has a game? He made a movie too and yet here is a discussion about an ajsa movie...

Pretty sure they meant a game as in a small project, not anything big. It probably wouldn't be extremely difficult for someone to make a game about the AJSA in RPG Maker.

Does it really matter if AVGN has a game? He made a movie too and yet here is a discussion about an ajsa movie...

nah doesnt matter but im more into making movie first and then the game just saying

I wanna be either Corporate Commander or a Corporate Agent. Just so you know.

I wanna be either Corporate Commander or a Corporate Agent. Just so you know.

well first of all can u do a good corporate voice because originally joe could be corporate but he if turns it down then sure u can do it