• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

undeadslayer4

AJSA movie

138 posts in this topic

I see no point in this, no need to do the same thing AVGN did.

ya but joe isnt going to be the main character anyway and the AJSA hasnt done anything but play games so why not

What we have so far:

Story: Me, Shagger, Knight_Rina, Snapplemonkey

Animation: Knight_Rina

Cast: Corperate Agent, Laserrifle125(Corperate Commander candidates) Kaz32, Knight_Rina, Raspharus

Unkown: Wrangman

Right now were just trying to make ideas for the story and will not be making a kickstarter and will get money some other way

Due to scheduling problems our meeting is being postponed until shagger comes back in contact 

and anyone who has any other ideas that they can add to the story is much appreciated 

Seriously? LMAO

Seriously, if want nothing to do with this, then take nothing to do with this and get of this thread. People discussing the idea isn't doing you any harm, so why act like a prick?

to the movie suggestion

but what is the narrative to the ajsa movie

The very basic outline is Corporate Commander has infiltrated the AJSA and is using us to turn people to by into his money making schemes and it up to the AJSA members to drae him out in the games we play to identify him and defeat him. 

Well you could perceive me as being a prick. But my comment is well needed without the director knowing what a narrative it. Sorry to bust your bubble but this all seems like a scam.

Well you could perceive me as being a prick. But my comment is well needed without the director knowing what a narrative it. Sorry to bust your bubble but this all seems like a scam.

A scam? To what end? At first I thought you were just being disrespectful and insubordinate, but now you seem to be taking this, if anything, way to seriously.

Hey calm down u guys there's no need to argue and insult each other crazy seriously like what shagger said if u don't like what we're doing then u don't have to be apart of it come on

The very basic outline is Corporate Commander has infiltrated the AJSA and is using us to turn people to by into his money making schemes and it up to the AJSA members to drae him out in the games we play to identify him and defeat him.

Now I'm a little apprehensive about the Idea of an AJSA movie, without the direct support from Joe/his channel and/or some user on the forums with a blank check I don't see how it could happen.  But.....

• Your director doesn't know what narrative means, he's been known for asking for money from the AJSA with kick starters.
  • Why don't you even have a budget?
  • I really don't take this seriously as your see my, this thread gave me cancer.
  • The reason why I post is because you all seem like children not having actual ideas or goals in mind on how you'll achieve the money or how the hell you'll all meet up.
  • Undeadslayer your one of the worst community members I've ever met with you constantly asking for money and sub for your YouTube channel, and with your 1,000 dollar music video in mind with nothing in the description on what you would make except you would make a minecraft music video.
  • This is all a waste of time for everyone's time and I'm gonna post reasons that this is my opinion if you don't like it then actually defend why this is a good idea.

....Crazykidsbite Since you clearly have no interest in this project I suggest you leave it alone.  At this point it is merely a concept and no one is asking for any money.  In this edited version of my replay I'll just say that you have shown some disreputable behavior and leave it at that, hence I don't feel you have any mandate as to what other members can and can't do.   If you don't want anything to do with this then just don't have anything to do with it.

Even if all goes well it will take years for this to go into production, so the fact that you are calling failure after less that a month just show how immature you are and how little you know.  To be as always honest I cant see this actually happening but I'm not immediately dismissive either. 

(Sorry if I am not contributing to the topic matter, but I have to say) You either participate in a friendly manner, or move along please.

I don't really know how a thread this strange continues to exist, how so many of you have made this even weirder, and why so many of you seem to want to risk content moderation, or based on some members passed moderation history, just being suspended or banned outright fighting over something like this. I've seen a lot of really poorly chosen hills to die on but this has to be one of the strangest.

I've deleted some of the past few posts, keep it on the topic of....whatever this is, and stop trying to cause problems.

u know most of us aren't are game devs u know that right and besides AVGN already made his own game

Also, I never saw if anyone corrected this, AVGN doesn't know that much about games. He knows about film and movies, that's why he makes movies and videos, other people did the work for his video games.

, DiaGuy and Crazycrab like this

I don't really know how a thread this strange continues to exist, how so many of you have made this even weirder, and why so many of you seem to want to risk content moderation, or based on some members passed moderation history, just being suspended or banned outright fighting over something like this. I've seen a lot of really poorly chosen hills to die on but this has to be one of the strangest.

I've deleted some of the past few posts keep it on the topic of....whatever this is, and stop trying to cause problems.

Also, I never saw if anyone corrected this, AVGN doesn't know that much about games. He knows about film and movies, that's why he makes movies and videos, other people did the work for his video games.

Thx legelas crazy has been insulting me and this forum so can u tell him to stop and also I never said I wanted to use Kickstarter I was only suggesting it until I found out how bad it was and I was promoting my friends YouTube channel because he needed help

So let's get back business legalas I was wondering if u could help me and shagger and the others with the movie and add some ideas for the story and even be in the movie as well and before we talk I'm going say I'm not the director no one is here we are all working as a team so shagger can u find another date we can schedule the meeting thx man

Now I'm a little apprehensive about the Idea of an AJSA movie, without the direct support from Joe/his channel and/or some user on the forums with a blank check I don't see how it could happen. But.....

....Crazykidsbite Since you clearly have no interest in this project I suggest you leave it alone. At this point it is merely a concept and no one is asking for any money. In this edited version of my replay I'll just say that you have shown some disreputable behavior and leave it at that, hence I don't feel you have any mandate as to what other members can and can't do. If you don't want anything to do with this then just don't have anything to do with it.

Even if all goes well it will take years for this to go into production, so the fact that you are calling failure after less that a month just show how immature you are and how little you know. To be as always honest I cant see this actually happening but I'm not immediately dismissive either.

Look Joe is too busy with his game and is impossible to in contact with and besides this is the story of the ajsa not joe

Look Joe is too busy with his game and is impossible to in contact with and besides this is the story of the ajsa not joe

I'm aware of that, and I hope you don't think being insulting or dismissive like crazykidsbite is.  I'm just saying that promoting this project might be difficult without some support from him.  I do like the idea of a story essentially based around us.

undeadslayer4 likes this

I'm aware of that, and I hope you don't think being insulting or dismissive like crazykidsbite is.  I'm just saying that promoting this project might be difficult without some support from him.  I do like the idea of a story essentially based around us.

oh ok then let the AJSA support it and was crazy always like this just asking

Update

If joe isn't able to come in person for filming we'll just ask him to record himself as either himself or corporate and give as the footage and we can get people like delrith, other joe, sergeant ross, tonsofun, and angrybeard to be in the movie that do something and have a purpose in the movie 

oh ok then let the AJSA support it and was crazy always like this just asking

Nah, most likely it's since he left the AJSA 

undeadslayer4 likes this

Nah, most likely it's since he left the AJSA 

then why is he still here

then why is he still here

I'm not certain of all the details but he was an officer for Planetside 2 and he seems to have developed a bitter attitude since that stopped.

I'm not certain of all the details but he was an officer for Planetside 2 and he seems to have developed a bitter attitude since that stopped.

how come

how come

Like I said, I don't know the full story but you'r not the first one to have problems with him.  I wouldn't take him to seriously.