• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Zombie

What is your top 3 gaming series?

68 posts in this topic

MY TOP THREE -

3.GEARS OF WAR - Gears of war has a very strong and entertaning story line, you will find yourself connecting with characters you shouldn't even give a sh!t about and playing co-op mode with a friend leaves you more satisfied then playing it alone, some games can't pull that off, as for multiplayer not everyone's favorite (3PS) but gamplay is smooth and finding matches is not a problem. I myself really enjoyed the series and still play it.

2.ASSASSIN CREED - NOW DON'T HATE, :angry: ... "Everyone wants to be an assassin!".. playing as an assassin can be super fun no matter what the story is about, all you gotta do is kill right? NOOOOOO! being a assassin is much more complex in (AC) you have to stalk your prey then find the right moment to Strike! or hide out and seek information on your target .. although the story can have wtf moments and the game mechanics can have flaws its always cool to be an assassin...  :ph34r:

1.THE ELDER SCROLLS - Elder scrolls games always have beautiful visuals awsome gameplay and a million things to do to keep you busy. The series always improves and finds a new way to keep fans an new comers satisfied. as a fan to the series i can't wait for elder scrolls online but that's another topic for another day.. :P  

let me know what you think and don't forget to add your top three game series... THANK YOU.. GOOO! =AJSA=

My personal favorite's are

1.)  Resident Evil series

2.)  Final Fantasy series

3.) Left 4 Dead series

Zombie likes this

1) Metal Gear Solid

2) Uncharted

3) The Legend Of Zelda

. Mass Effect series

. Persona series

. hmm pretty difficult.. think i'll go with  Jak & Daxter.. had fun times with them 

- Final Fantasy
- Legend of Zelda
- Star Wars Old Republic series. Consistently good games.

Baldur's Gate

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Dragon Age

Metal Gear

Mass Effect

(Sorry, I cheated ;x)

Zombie likes this

- Mass Effect series
- Kingdom Hearts series
- The Legend of Zelda series

do you know how hard it was to narrow it down to three? (x

Zombie and abilly85 like this

1) Doom.

2) Silent Hill.

3) Half-Life

For me

1.Mass Effect series (Their is not a game that i would give up my life in a heart beat to live in than ME universe so amazing despite all the reapers XD)

2.Mafia 1.2 (im a massive fan of the 1950's era love all that stuff)

3.Total war series Would be the shogun era mostly since i am a massive fan of japanese culture and curently learning japanese (Exluding Rome 2)41593_294765962187_8143771_q.jpg

- Mass Effect series

- Kingdom Hearts series

- The Legend of Zelda series

do you know how hard it was to narrow it down to three? (x

You didn't even number it 1-3 lol, alot of people like kingdom hearts I see, I remember I had the game for PS2 very good game I enjoyed it alot but i didnt play the other kingdom heart games thats why it's not on my list  :P

1. Mass Effect

2. Final Fantasy

And I cant decide on a definitive third. Halo used to be a top franchise for me but since ODST it didnt feel that way anymore and Halo 4 well, I'll just shoot myself in the head. Assassins Creed is on a similar boat, with three being a disappointment for me. Then theres all the series I like Dragon Age, Resident Evil, Battlefield and so on that I like that none takes a third spot for sure.

boobies was a pretty good game , lol

Ultimatley i decided it was best. However, I will say Boobies 2: revenge of the tit, gave it a run for its money.

1. Zone of the Enders.

2.Jak and Daxter.

3.Armored Core.

All COD games (Xbox), Halo series (Xbox and Xbox 360), Star wars Battlefront and Battlefront 2 (PS2). I only have an xbox 360 and ps2 so I can't comment on Play Station 3 game versions.

for my real answer:

Gears of War

Mafia 1 and 2

Mass Effect

good games, If you ever wanna play gears of war gamertag is on my profile..