• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Copper Hay

Rainbow Six Siege Open Beta Announced

46 posts in this topic

Just because people use it wrong doesn't change what Beta and Alpha mean though. Like people throwing around the word "literally" (i.e. "I'm literally dying right now"). Just because people and companies like to toss around the word incorrectly doesn't change that it is... incorrect. This is not a Beta. This is a demo.

Thats fine but to them its just a word

Well this open beta is a bust i cant even find a game.  It teams me up with people but wont go any further.

I've played a few games now and I can say that the gameplay is pretty solid and very enjoyable.

A few sever issues meant the Beta was delayed until just a few hours ago and the sever does knock me off at the end of games on occasion, hopefully that will be fixed.

Overall, not a day one purchase but might consider it in the near future.

I don't know why Ubisoft even bother trying their hand at developing online only games when none of them work how they intend them to. Always, always, ALWAYS connection issues across the board on all platforms, whether it be online only or not, no matter what the game is. UBISOFT? More like UBIHAVINGCONNECTIONISSUES!!! Simply pathetic.

Well the beta is working but why even let this happen i thought tom clancys team was nothing like inner ubisoft if the launch is bad then i will reconsider this as an xmas present. The game is fun but they seriously need some help, because if this f up then i dont know about division another game that has a lot of promise 

Yet another muliplayer only game for 60 dollars.

Apparently Titanfall and Evolve were not enough of a lesson.

Well the beta is working but why even let this happen i thought tom clancys team was nothing like inner ubisoft if the launch is bad then i will reconsider this as an xmas present. The game is fun but they seriously need some help, because if this f up then i dont know about division another game that has a lot of promise 

You do realize that there is no seperate Tom Clancy development team, unless you mean Red Storm Entertainment, which do work on Tom Clancy titles, but only as co-developers. Ubisoft source their game development throughout different studios they have. Rainbow Six: Siege is developed by Ubisoft Montreal, who also works on the Assassin's Creed series, Far Cry series, Watch Dogs (*facepalms*) and so on.

Just realize that all of the Ubisoft owned development teams, are in fact, Ubisoft.

ooh i did not know that i thought they were seperate

I've been playing the beta, or trying to. I've no problem getting into a match but I'm constantly being kicked out saying no internet connection. The connection is not dropping there is nothing wrong with it. It's infuriating. It only happens when I'm in a game and around the menu or getting ready to play the match it never says it. 

I'll wait until it's released to see if it's fixed. I like the game I was having a great time when playing it. I run away scared trying to shoot those dam suicide bomber guys everytime! It's still alot of money though for online multiplayer only. I will wait until it gets a little bit cheeper and no doubt they will have issues for the first few days/weeks any way. 

Killzone likes this

Was playing last night after they preformed the maintenance and the servers seemed a lot more stable, Only had a single disconnect and that was due to the host leaving.

Was playing last night after they preformed the maintenance and the servers seemed a lot more stable, Only had a single disconnect and that was due to the host leaving.

Agreed so far i havnt had a single problem.

Infact the only issues im having are simple things like the kill cam being drunk or my character getting stuck on nothing.

Yet another muliplayer only game for 60 dollars.

Apparently Titanfall and Evolve were not enough of a lesson.

True, but with games like battlefront dominating the market digitally, it's still up in the air on whether or not single player is a necessity. 

True, but with games like battlefront dominating the market digitally, it's still up in the air on whether or not single player is a necessity.

Battlefront is dominating because it has Star Wars plastered all over it.

Its riding the hype train on the new films while playing on fans nostalgia of the first 2 Battlefronts.

Battlefront will go the the way of evolve and go no where, shame :(

Any way after the server maintenance I am still having massive trouble staying in a game, get about 5-10 minutes maybe!!! before I get disconnected. I have to admit I am loving the game its very difficult. I'm not a fan of the progression system with the points to unlock stupid skins and parts for the guns etc. but all games have it now and it's not going any where.

Hopefully they have a good match making system. I have yet to talk to another English speaker. 

Battlefront will go the the way of evolve and go no where, shame :(

Any way after the server maintenance I am still having massive trouble staying in a game, get about 5-10 minutes maybe!!! before I get disconnected. I have to admit I am loving the game its very difficult. I'm not a fan of the progression system with the points to unlock stupid skins and parts for the guns etc. but all games have it now and it's not going any where.

Hopefully they have a good match making system. I have yet to talk to another English speaker. 

The main draw of the game is if you squad u with friends as it makes it instantly more enjoyable.

But can you truly cricicise the game if this the beta? I dont but if this shit going on a week into the full game then yes 

It doesn't has single player/story mode, I don't care PvP. It is a great $20 coop shooter IMO... Looking forward to buy it at the next Steam sale...

FYI from pcadvisor website. Got siege for €22 which I think is a fair price. I didn't get anything in the steam sales so it all balanced out. Although I feel dirty because now I have pre ordered something :( 

HotUKDeals tipster points out you can get the PC digital edition from CDKeys.com for £20.99. Also try the voucher code CDKEYSCYBER10 for 10% off.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/game/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-release-date-price-editions-gameplay-release-date-announced-december-midnight-3611548/

It doesn't has single player/story mode, I don't care PvP. It is a great $20 coop shooter IMO... Looking forward to buy it at the next Steam sale...

Well I have good news for you!  I turns out if you buy from uPlay you actually do get a campaign!......  well sort of......

jd2Xn22.png

Well I have good news for you!  I turns out if you buy from uPlay you actually do get a campaign!......  well sort of......

jd2Xn22.png

Oh!! A campaign that I had played 10 years ago!! Thanks Ubisuck!!

Crazycrab likes this