• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raymond

Which to pick Rainbow 6 or Assassins creed syndicate

9 posts in this topic

I say rainbow 6. Looks interesting except for the usual dlc season pass bullshit that I would stay well away from. 

I highly doubt there will be anything new in assassins creed recycled what ever. Fly up some buildings in a buggy mess but in London. I'm afraid of what the accents will be like. You can get the same experience with any other assassins creed.

I say the opposite. Stay the hell away from that crap pretending to be a Rainbow Six game.

I'd say Assassin's Creed. The game is optimized this year, and the action is interesting. They finally came up with new stuff.

Both are Ubisuck games... It is like choose between "chocolate taste like sh!t" or "sh!t taste like chocolate"...

To make it easier to choose, the only question I would ask is "Do you want a multiplayer only game or a single player only game?" 

Raspharus likes this

Of the two I would go for Assassins Creed, there doesn't really seem to be all that much Rainbow 6 Siege, besides if you are still curious about how Rainbow 6 performs on your hardware you could just download the Beta.

Rainbow Six looks pretty uninteresting to me and like it would get old fast. Assassins Creed seems to make some improvements on the series and seems to have finally gone back to having likable characters so I'd probably go with that.

I have no opinion on Syndicate as I have yet to play it. But I would say this:

Don't buy Rainbow Six Siege Day 1!

The matchmaking in the betas for it have been awful and the connections are a pain in the ass. As much as I loved what I played in both betas for R6, I can't recommend it yet.

Definitely Syndicate. It's a ginormous improvement over Unity. Not only is there a grapling hook that makes navigating buildings a lot more enjoyable and faster, the game also have a ton of sidequests and items to collect and use. And the combat is much more exciting since every enemy is a challenge to beat, not like previous games where you are overpowered as fuck. Plus the multi kills you can do is SICK. Like, ninja badassery shit.

Stay away from Rainbow Six. There's no single player campaign, only multiplayer matches. You can play singleplayer, kind of, but it's the same mode as in multiplayer, only you do the mission alone. Unlike Rainbow Six Vegas before which has both multiplayer and excellent singleplayer campaign. Wait for that game to drop to $10 or $5 then buy it. Choosing this over Syndicate is a gigantic mistake.