• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Raspharus

New Bioshock game in developement

22 posts in this topic

Who the fuck is 2K Marin? And where the hell is Ken Levine?

Ah, Bioshock, that's an old friend I thought i'd never see again after Burial at sea. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing what they'll do with the story and the RPG elements, where is the game going to be set? We already went into an underwater city and we already went to a city in the sky, what kind of extremist political/religious group is gonna try to mess everything up? And most importantly, are they going to flesh out the RPG elements? Water them down? Or keep them as they are?

baronrouker and Raspharus like this

Who the fuck is 2K Marin? And where the hell is Ken Levine?

Ken Levine apparently abandoned the thing. Which may affect the game in the end. Though I really hope it won't

Ah, Bioshock, that's an old friend I thought i'd never see again after Burial at sea. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing what they'll do with the story and the RPG elements, where is the game going to be set? We already went into an underwater city and we already went to a city in the sky, what kind of extremist political/religious group is gonna try to mess everything up? And most importantly, are they going to flesh out the RPG elements? Water them down? Or keep them as they are?

calling it now, underground city!

calling it now, underground city!

Space and my question is what is going to be the new plasmid or vigor of the world?

We will see what happens when the creator leads are not at the helm. Feels similar to what happen to Halo. Without the creative leads, feels less than what they could have been.

I'm happy to see Levine gone, I might enjoy this one.

I'm happy to see Levine gone, I might enjoy this one.

Why don't you like the guy who invented and brought us this awesome series?

Why don't you like the guy who invented and brought us this awesome series?

Because I didn't like Bioshock 1 or Infinite.

Because I didn't like Bioshock 1 or Infinite.

Ah.

Is it going to be a "Bioshock" game, or an actual bioshock game? Don't get me wrong, Infinate was a decent game in of itself, but it should have been a separate IP. 

We dont know how it will turn out without Levine guiding the developement. I personally loved all of them, even Infinite.

If I'm not mistaken 2 was made without Levine and it was still amazing.

Regarding the city we don't know anything yet and I would say that it is a hard decision to make. I would love to see Rapture again, but its risky from a dev's point of view to do the same thing again.

Maybe something futuristic like System Shock.

We dont know how it will turn out without Levine guiding the developement. I personally loved all of them, even Infinite.

If I'm not mistaken 2 was made without Levine and it was still amazing.

Regarding the city we don't know anything yet and I would say that it is a hard decision to make. I would love to see Rapture again, but its risky from a dev's point of view to do the same thing again.

Maybe something futuristic like System Shock.

How about a continuation of infinite, like, the girl with the portals got lots of potential, can she go to the past? or future in another dimension? Make some sort of plot with that :P

How about a continuation of infinite, like, the girl with the portals got lots of potential, can she go to the past? or future in another dimension? Make some sort of plot with that :P

IMO they should leave Elizabeth alone. With the dlc's they screwed up too much of the game's story and as we all know time travel and parallel universes tend to create paradoxes. If the manage to pull something like Bioshock 1/2 with the atmosphere/gameplay then I am more than happy.

I've seen quite enough of that girl in my bioshock games, thank you. 

These news shock me biologically.

And my humour should be left untouched by society, under the sea.

That seemed quite forced by the parasite.

Scohui likes this

Moon please?

nope, next bioshock game will take place in HELL!