• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psykogrl

games with gold
Games With Gold | Updated Monthly *SEPTEMBER 2018*

126 posts in this topic

Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishment on Games for Gold? Great! I've really wanted to play that game. Unfortunately I've yet to find a physical copy on the Xbox One for awhile now. Getting it for free digitally is not bad. I do know it still goes for around 30 to 40 dollars retail.

Yeah, I've been interested in Sherlock Holmes too... I'm glad to be getting it for free :)

Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishment on Games for Gold? Great! I've really wanted to play that game. Unfortunately I've yet to find a physical copy on the Xbox One for awhile now. Getting it for free digitally is not bad. I do know it still goes for around 30 to 40 dollars retail.

I agree Rune and Borderlands for free and it being backwards compatible its a great deal! Isn't it a great time to be Xbox Live Gold!

The original Borderlands being backwards compatible is pretty neat. I do have the Handsome Collection so this would complete the set on Xbox One for sure.

Psykogrl and ScampyGordon like this

**Update!**

The April Games with Gold have been announced! For Xbox One, we've got A Wolf Among Us and Sunset Overdrive. For Xbox 360 (also available through backwards compatibility) the original Dead Space, and Saints Row IV. Another great month of free games!

http://majornelson.com/2016/03/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-april-2016/?linkId=22649091

The two Xbox One games this month are really, really good. Sunset Overdrive is fun; anyone who has not yet played it, give it a try!

, Psykogrl and Crazycrab like this

OMG I havent played sunstet overdrive so im looking forward to it, but honestly I really want to play dead space again :) 

Sunset Overdrive's multiplayer mode, Chaos Squad, can support eight players. Would love to see the Angry Army gather together and play this during an event for pure fun and destruction! :)

Stay tuned...

Psykogrl likes this

Im just curious. Has anyone seen that Deadspace was available on XBONE. i really want to download it but whenever i navigate to it to download it just says show price and then errors out when you click it. am i the only one having this issue.

11 hours ago, th3whit3lion said:

Im just curious. Has anyone seen that Deadspace was available on XBONE. i really want to download it but whenever i navigate to it to download it just says show price and then errors out when you click it. am i the only one having this issue.

i tried to download it. it doesnt show the price at al for me, it does show the price for lords of the fallen/wolf among us though?

20 hours ago, th3whit3lion said:

I got it to download yesterday. You could try on the website instead if it doesn't work on the Xbox one.

Sunset Overdrive?  FUCK YES!

18 hours ago, Psykogrl said:

I got it to download yesterday. You could try on the website instead if it doesn't work on the Xbox one.

It took a couple of times but i eventually got it downloaded. i feel that the BC system is still a bit wonky for XBONE though.

While a formal announcement on the week of festivities to happen during the week of April 18th has yet to be published, some of you may have already noticed Sunset Overdrive was added to the event schedule on April 22nd:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/calendar/event/927-sunset-overdrive-xbox-one/

It's gonna be a lot of fun.

**UPDATE!**

May's GwG list has been released. It's not as big a lineup as last month, but hey, free games are free games right

https://majornelson.com/2016/04/26/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-may-2016/?linkId=23874684

IMG_20160426_120114.jpg

likes this

24 minutes ago, Psykogrl said:

**UPDATE!**

May's GwG list has been released. It's not as big a lineup as last month, but hey, free games are free games right

https://majornelson.com/2016/04/26/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-may-2016/?linkId=23874684

Oh shit, were back to arcade games... Hope Defense Grid 2 is better then the first one they gave us, the first one was awful.

32 minutes ago, Kiwi_Dragn said:

Peggle? I'm already pumped for next month.

Yeah I'm a fan of Peggle too. I never played the other ones. Just from looks though, I'd say I'd be most interested in Costume Quest 2

likes this

I saw some gameplay of it once, Costume Quest looked pretty DoubleFine-esk and that already makes me like it.

**UPDATE!**

June's Games lineup has been released. It's a pretty diverse group of games, with a racing game, the original XCom, and Goat Simulator. 

http://rectifygaming.com/xbox-games-with-gold-for-june-officially-revealed/

IMG_20160524_110950.jpg

Plus, as an aside, Rocket League is on sale for $16.99 (regularly $19.99) I don't know how long that sale will last though.

Will definitely check out and play "The Crew".

Since it is free, I may as well check out Goat Simulator.

:unsureoj:

StraightUpMelon and Psykogrl like this

Limbo (xb1) and Tekken Tag Tournaments 2 (360) are currently free with Gold. Go to the Xbox store and search for each title.

I'm not currently at home, so I haven't been able to check to see if it's on the regular GwG spot on the XB1... if anyone could check, and post here yes/no, I'd appreciate it!

Played "The Crew" for a bit. Didn't catch my attention at all, though. I did make it to Detroit. The game crashed twice when playing cut scenes. I'll keep it in my digital library for sure but who knows when next time I'll be playing it.

:plznojoe:

Bamboe likes this

The Crew is ok but I'm not a fan of Open World racers anymore. I'll probably keep playing just to get my personal favorite car list in my garage.