• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psykogrl

games with gold
Games With Gold - Xbox | Updated Monthly *June 2017*

95 posts in this topic

12313581_10153778688942863_2401276883947

With the exception of CastleStorm because it's shit and already been a GWG on XB1, that is quite a line up!

This is great because the backwards compatibility means we'll get allot more game than before on XB1.

Thanks for sharing psycho!

Thanks for letting us know, I'll clear some space.

Bamboe and Psykogrl like this

Honestly surprised they list Operation Flashpoint at 9.99 and Thief at 30.

Flashpoint is a dollar and change at Gamestop. Thief I always see at 15 bucks or below. They are free downloads though, can't complain and Flashpoint is backwards compatible.

Thanks for letting us know, I'll clear some space.

Even if you don't have space, you can still redeem the games on the Xbox Live site. I do that for all the 360 ones since I don't have one anymore. Just sign in to your account, go to the store, and "buy" the games (they will show up as $0.00) and you can download them whenever. It will just show up at the far right on your Games screen as being available to install :-D

Kiwi_Dragn likes this

holy crap thanks

RuneX likes this

For anyone interested in the ESO trial from my other thread, it's located in the Games with Gold section on XBL.

There's been a surprise add-on to the free game lineup this month.. Max : The Curse of Brotherhood has been added to the GWG download page today. Don't know when it expires.

Divinity: Original Sin has been reduced to £26.99 ($32 US give or take) to gold members. Bloody tempting!

*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*

January 2016 Games With Gold will be including Killer Instinct Ultra Season 1, Zheros, DiRT: Showdown and Deus Ex: Human Revolution!

http://majornelson.com/2015/12/21/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-january-2016/?linkId=19758735

CWxMoRPWIAE8GuM.png

KIiller instinct O_O

Might be time to break out the ULTRAAA COMBO's again...

So, I noticed today that the Smite God pack is on sale in the Games With Gold page. It's $20.09 ($9.90 off the reg price).. So if you play Smite and haven't bought the God pack yet, now would be the time! You get all the current Gods, plus any Gods they add to the roster in the future. Plus, it will refund you any Favor you have used to purchase Gods in-game.

Bamboe likes this

This is technically not a game with gold, and it was not officially announced, but Witcher 2 is showing up for FREE on Xbox.com store for 360. Does this mean it will be backward compatible soon? I don't know, but hey it's FREE, so why not?!?

UPDATE: witcher 2 was just added to the BC list

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/Product/The-Witcher-2-Assassins-of-Kings/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80257520824?noSplash=1

RuneX likes this

Has anyone tried out the ZHEROS game (that came with Games with Gold)? Surprisingly enjoyable.

Has anyone tried out the ZHEROS game (that came with Games with Gold)? Surprisingly enjoyable.

I've downloaded it but haven't tried it yet.

**UPDATE!!**

February's GWG have been announced.. Hands of Fate (a new release actually) and Styx Master of Shadow for Xbox One, and Sacred Citadel and Gears 2 for Xbox 360.

http://rectifygaming.com/xbox-games-with-gold-for-february-announced/

Shagger likes this

**UPDATE!!**

February's GWG have been announced.. Hands of Fate (a new release actually) and Styx Master of Shadow for Xbox One, and Sacred Citadel and Gears 2 for Xbox 360.

http://rectifygaming.com/xbox-games-with-gold-for-february-announced/

If the steam reviews for the PC version of Hands of Fate as well as the trailer on the steam page are to be believed, then this is one of the best GWG months we've had a in while.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/266510/

**UPDATE!!**

The new Games With Gold for March have been announced:

Sherlock Holmes:crime and punishment (xb1) and Supreme Commander 2 (xb360)for the 1st half of the month, then Lords of the Fallen (xb1) and Borderlands (xb360) for the 2nd half. The 360 games are backward compatible, so you can download them from the XBOX live site if you no longer have access to a 360.
http://majornelson.com/2016/02/23/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-march-2016/?linkId=21544332

Shagger likes this

The new Games With Gold for March have been announced:

Sherlock Holmes:crime and punishment (xb1) and Supreme Commander 2 (xb360)for the 1st half of the month, then Lords of the Fallen (xb1) and Borderlands (xb360) for the 2nd half. The 360 games are backward compatible, so you can download them from the XBOX live site if you no longer have access to a 360.

http://majornelson.com/2016/02/23/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-march-2016/?linkId=21544332

Good line up! I was thinking about picking up Lords of the Fallen when I saw it on sale, glad I didn't now.

Saints Row IV + Gat out of Hell for £6 (Probably about $8.50) for gold members.

What more to say.

Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishment on Games for Gold? Great! I've really wanted to play that game. Unfortunately I've yet to find a physical copy on the Xbox One for awhile now. Getting it for free digitally is not bad. I do know it still goes for around 30 to 40 dollars retail.