• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Crazycrab

Star Wars Battlefront Angry Review

34 posts in this topic

Really appreciate the honest reviews as always Joe. Refreshing when a youtuber doesn't submit to the corporate commander that is EA *COUGH* LVLCAP *COUGH* 

Can't say I'm all that suprised.

Exactly as expected from the review. Just another multiplayer dominant game with bare minimum content. Like Titanfall and Evolve. Just get Battlefront 2 on steam. It's $3 right now. My recommendation as the NEW Corporate Commander who is sick of EA and their stupid bullshit.

Other than the obvious, I gotta be honest. I was laughing hard at this!

Other Joe with that stupid ass Tauntaun toy

Revenge of the Sith Anakin and the Emperor replaced by the game, with apropriate dialogue too.

That a stormtrooper in the skit can actually shoot someone

Bobba Fett 93 - 2 kill streak. Holy shit. Well, I played the beta, and I got 110 kill streak from using the Walker turret so that's expected, but still!

And the return of Diorama mode. I never thought I will see this after Godzilla, which sadly has a better and more extensive diorama mode than this game. I am laughing so hard right now.

Next up, Just Cause 3!!!!!!!!! JUST CAUSE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really enjoying the game so far but the points he puts forward are important  but it does not effect me and that content thing is more a matter of opinion 

And to top the ridiciousness more, they are already making another battlefront game

Don't listen to Angry Joe gamers! All he tells you are lies! Buy this game now! And buy all the DLC that will come out too. It's the best Star Wars experience ever. Far better than the inferior Battlefront 2. Don't be greedy. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU need t!

Nirvana likes this

Don't listen to Angry Joe gamers! All he tells you are lies! Buy this game now! And buy all the DLC that will come out too. It's the best Star Wars experience ever. Far better than the inferior Battlefront 2. Don't be greedy. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU need t!

IT'S THE GUY THAT RUINED THE GAME! GET HIM!

GLXLynx likes this

Amazing review as always :) i was expecting to see a unfinished game like this. The graphics are gorgeous indeed and the sound is superb. The rest of the game average at best. Never played any Battlefront game before but i heard good things about it :) 

IT'S THE GUY THAT RUINED THE GAME! GET HIM!

No, his boss did that. He's an Agent, not the Commander.

When you hear "You Fucked it Up" in an Angry Joe video, you're in for a hell of a review. I feel that his reviews of games that are either bad or have issues are the most enjoyable because Joe gets really detailed about it. I like it and I feel that stuff like this convince me to decide on what games are best.

RuneX likes this

based on this review(so far) i am not getting this game.Maybe and just maybe when it has more of the season pass content i.e free updates.But yeah this game feels too arcady(call of duty) and not like the previous battlefronts.

I DON'T CARE! LET'S GET HIM ANYWAY!

I am sad to inform you that Commander is not to blame for this one. Since, you know, I am him. And my agent here is now a powerless funny guy. I kept him because he's so damn entertaining. And I left him on an offshore island with all the money he need so all he can do now is just join in and be hilarious, without causing damage to the gaming industry. :D

This is all EA's fault. I have cut ties with them since they are a bunch of disgusting money whores, but unfortunately, they already have millions of dollars to not be dependant on my resources anymore. DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!

I am sad to inform you that Commander is not to blame for this one. Since, you know, I am him. And my agent here is now a powerless funny guy. I kept him because he's so damn entertaining. And I left him on an offshore island with all the money he need so all he can do now is just join in and be hilarious, without causing damage to the gaming industry. :D

This is all EA's fault. I have cut ties with them since they are a bunch of disgusting money whores, but unfortunately, they already have millions of dollars to not be dependant on my resources anymore. DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!

Corporate Commander being a good guy negates the persona that Joe made up as the personification of Corporate Greed. His roleplay of the Corporate Agent works because it supplements said evil corporation character. You saying you're the Corporate Commander and not being all "Gimme Money" and "I do this for the gamers" essentially breaks character. As such, I will not recognize any other portrayal than the villainous, greedy, cash monger. The Commander was, is and always should be the entity that gamers are against, not the one they rally behind.

On that note, *gives Laserrifle125 his weapon of choice*

This is the first time in a long time I've been wrong about his score, from the sound of it I thought he was going to go with a 4.

GLXLynx likes this

my Review would last a few seconds:

*Intro*

*Review* "Battlefront huh? let's see: No SP Campaign, no 128 Player Mode, no Galactic Conquest, no Space Battles, 9 Heroes/Villains are Missing, a bunch of Maps are missing, no Mod Support, no LAN Mode, no Clone Wars, no AT-AT free roam.

Sorry. Good grafics and Sounds doesn't make it a good game. 2/10 with an epic fail seal. Fuck you EA. K, thx, bye."

*Outro*

Corporate Commander being a good guy negates the persona that Joe made up as the personification of Corporate Greed. His roleplay of the Corporate Agent works because it supplements said evil corporation character. You saying you're the Corporate Commander and not being all "Gimme Money" and "I do this for the gamers" essentially breaks character. As such, I will not recognize any other portrayal than the villainous, greedy, cash monger. The Commander was, is and always should be the entity that gamers are against, not the one they rally behind.

On that note, *gives Laserrifle125 his weapon of choice*

Aww man, you broke the fourth wall. You're not supposed to reveal that Joe is Corporate!

Break character? I took over his business! It's more like, under new management. Not that it helps because without The old Commander's influence, many greedy companies are still operational because they are already banking in money from their ridiculous scams, so I can only negate some of the damage caused by the old Corporate. I will do as I can to encourage people and destroy them until they TOO are under new managament. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Aww man, you broke the fourth wall. You're not supposed to reveal that Joe is Corporate!

I said he made the character up. Not that he was the character. You're just going to argue semantics because I used the word persona I think.

Break character? I took over his business! It's more like, under new management. Not that it helps because without The old Commander's influence, many greedy companies are still operational because they are already banking in money from their ridiculous scams, so I can only negate some of the damage caused by the old Corporate. I will do as I can to encourage people and destroy them until they TOO are under new managament. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

No matter how you try to justify it, your "Commander" is non-canon and will not be recognized. Corporate Commander as a character is STILL an entity of corporate greed and corruption. If you want, you can make your own new character, someone who opposes Corporate Commander. One who even "took over" and opposes him as you're roleplaying now.

Hey Laser, those tanks you like are ready. Give Corporate Commander hell.

Do note that I've edited the post to add things as you typed your response.

I said he made the character up. Not that he was the character.

No matter how you try to justify it, your "Commander" is non-canon and will not be recognized. Corporate Commander as a character is STILL an entity of corporate greed and corruption. If you want, you can make your own new character, someone who opposes Corporate Commander. One who even "took over" as you're roleplaying now.

Hey Laser, those tanks you like are ready.

Oh, but he IS the character. He had the costume and all, and he plays him. I guess you can say, he's his own worst enemy.

Hmmmmm. Hihihehahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Foolishness. So much foolishness. You are unable to cope with the reality that the old Corporate has been taken over by me, and that fighting Corporate for eternity will never truly end his reign. To truly beat him, you must BECOME him, and make sure you are everything that he is not. As I say, destroy him from the inside?

In fact, I am more worried that YOU will end up being the new corporate, taking over and returning to the old roots of the past Corporate since you cannot accept his defeat. I am watching you. And if you end up consumed by the dark side, I will end you myself. Hihehehahahahahahahahaha

Oh, and you might want to check those tanks. I made a few, "alterations".

Oh, but he IS the character. He had the costume and all, and he plays him. I guess you can say, he's his own worst enemy.

Now who's breaking the fourth wall?

Foolishness. So much foolishness. You are unable to cope with the reality that the old Corporate has been taken over by me, and that fighting Corporate for eternity will never truly end his reign. To truly beat him, you must BECOME him, and make sure you are everything that he is not. As I say, destroy him from the inside?

In fact, I am more worried that YOU will end up being the new corporate, taking over and returning to the old roots of the past Corporate since you cannot accept his defeat. I am watching you. And if you end up consumed by the dark side, I will end you myself. Hihehehahahahahahahahaha

Oh, and you might want to check those tanks. I made a few, "alterations".

You're not grasping the idea that the Corporate Commander character is a personification of Corporate Greed and Corruption. Remove those traits and make the character to be "for the people" and you have a totally different character, and it can't be called Corporate Commander anymore. Greed and Corruption IS Corporate Commander. It is the very essence of the Corporate Commander persona. It can apply to any and every company that shows greed and corruption no matter what field. Which is why I'm saying it makes much more sense to roleplay as a new character who opposes Corporate Commander, who is his opposite.

There's no defeat to accept, you can make up a character what's Corporate Goodie and all, but corporations will still be greedy and corrupt and thus a Corporate Commander entity is still present. Case in point, this game. The only way to really beat Corporate Commander is to get these companies / corporations bankrupt.

No, I'll play along with the roleplay from time to time, but won't go in as a character myself. The Corporate Commander character will always be Joe's.

Whatever alterations you made, what I'm saying still stands.

Now who's breaking the fourth wall?

You're not grasping the idea that the Corporate Commander character is a personification of Corporate Greed and Corruption. Remove the greed and corruption and make the character to be "for the people" and you have a totally different character, one that can't be called Corporate Commander.

There's no defeat to accept, you can make up a character what's Corporate Goodie and all, but corporations will still be greedy and corrupt and thus a Corporate Commander entity is still present. Case in point, this game. The only way to really beat Corporate Commander is to get these companies / corporations bankrupt.

Damn it! I broke it! Oh well, moving on.

Hehehehahahaha, but I "am" still corporate. "Corporate" doesn't necessarily mean corrupt and greedy. It just means a giant company under a single entity. Like Coca Cola, Mc Donalds, Activision, Canon camera, Apple, Mercedes, Microsoft or Namco Bandai. There are corrupt corporations, of course, but there are also ones that are on the lighter side of corruption, where they use their power for good. Rare but still there.

And who says I am all "for the people"? I mean sure I am, but I still profit from all of this. I don't want my corporation to go down under you know. Hehehe

In fact, I had been using my newfound power to do corporate deeds! Like supporting and financing indie dev companies who truly deserve to have their recognition known! Supporting CD Projekt for their fantastic Witcher 3 and their excellent expansions! And making sure Australia play Fallout 4 first before any other countries! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Plus, the way to beat corporate other than to be everything the old corporate commander is not, is to make sure games like this are selling like crap. That way, managements will have to change and they will listen to what people wants. Corporations are allowed to exist, only if they benefit other people and not themselves. At least, that's what should have happened. Now most games has to include "season passes" and fucking "microtransactions". Like, there's already enough profit money from people buying the games, and then that's still not enough. But that's the American way I guess. Us in Australia? We hate those things.

Hehehehahahaha, but I "am" still corporate. "Corporate" doesn't necessarily mean corrupt and greedy. It just means a giant company under a single entity. Like Coca Cola, Mc Donalds, Activision, Canon camera, Apple, Mercedes, Microsoft or Namco Bandai. There are corrupt corporations, of course, but there are also ones that are on the lighter side of corruption, where they use their power for good. Rare but still there.

One man does not a corporation make. It does however make for a different "Corporate" character. One who isn't "Corporate Commander". which is what I've been trying to say. You're roleplaying as someone who took over Corporate Commander's job, and are therefore not Corporate Commander. As such, since this game is released at the pitiful state that it's in, it's clear that the hands of Corporate Commander were at work on it.

And who says I am all "for the people"? I mean sure I am, but I still profit from all of this.

In fact, I had been using my newfound power to do corporate deeds! Like supporting and financing indie dev companies who truly deserve to have their recognition known! And making sure Australia play Fallout 4 first before any other countries! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The fact that you're trying to give people quality says you are. Doesn't matter if you're still benefiting from it. What you're doing just proves it.

Plus, the way to beat corporate other than to be everything the old corporate commander is not, is to make sure games like this are selling like crap. That way, managements will have to change and they will listen to what people wants. Corporations are allowed to exist, only if they benefit other people and not themselves. At least, that's what should have happened. Now most games has to include "season passes" and fucking "microtransactions". Like, there's already enough profit money from people buying the games, and then that's still not enough. But that's the American way I guess. Us in Australia? We hate those things.

Which can in turn, bankrupt said corrupt companies and run them out of business. Unfortunately, easier said than done considering how many people are buying these games.

One man does not a corporation make. It does however make for a different "Corporate" character. One who isn't "Corporate Commander". which is what I've been trying to say. You're roleplaying as someone who took over Corporate Commander's job, and are therefore not Corporate Commander. As such, since this game is released at the pitiful state that it's in, it's clear that the hands of Corporate Commander were at work on it.

The fact that you're trying to give people quality says you are. Doesn't matter if you're still benefiting from it. What you're doing just proves it.

Which can in turn bankrupt said corrupt companies and run them out of business. Unfortunately, easier said than done considering how many people are buying these games.

I told you all already! I cut ties with them. But they have too much money and they have become the old Commander's successors. Along with others like Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft and Disney. FUCKING DISNEY!!! I should have taken over before it's too late!!!

Btw, it's "one man does not make a corporation". Not "one man does not a corporation make".

Ohoho, so you don't want me to support good game practices eh? You want me to go back to that old Corporate's way? Be careful what you wish for mate. I can revert back to the old Corporate ways anytime I want. If I do, I will tell the people that YOU wanted it, and they will blame you for it. Are you prepared to shoulder that responsibility?

Yes. It is unfortunate, but most gamers nowadays are a bunch of monkeys with no brains to tell the difference between good and bad games. All they need is pathethic sites like IGN and Gamespot to give a game 8 or 9, and they all come for it. And considering the amount of retards that are on youtube comments, I am dissapointed in the state of society. IDIOTS!!!