• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Emily Wants to Play. Holy fucking fuck. This game fucking scared me bad man.

10 posts in this topic

So I was browsing Steam since I've been playing the crap out of Fallout 4 for days. Plus Guilty Gear Xrd. And I found this ugly looking bitch with this crappy ass title screen.

header.jpg?t=1449764421

I found out that it's only $5 and it's a horror game. So I thought "meh, I'll take a look." I thought this is going to be just another Five Nights at Freddy's esque kind of game and I won't be scared by it. Big fucking mistake.

So in this game, you are playing as a pizza delivery guy. You enter this messy house to put the pizza down (gigantic mistake) and then you are trapped inside this house. Surrounded by freaky ass dolls of gothic girls and a clown. I think your goal in this game is to live through the night like Five Nights at Freddy's, but I have no idea. Maybe you are supposed to find the secret of the house or something. All I can say is It gets fucking worse from there.

I can't take this game man. It spook me so fucking badly. I actually had a dream about a game like this WAAAAAYYY long time ago where I was stalked by dolls trying to kill me. And looks like my dream has come true. Fuck you dream.

Remember that great Alien Isolation game where you can't predict what the alien is going to do at all and have to rely on your own instinct to survive that game? This game is like that. And the scare factor of this game is amplified by the UGLY ass graphics. I mean look at these dolls:

doll_screenshot_copy.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The designs of the dolls trying to kill you in this game is very unsettling, straight out of uncanny valley territory, and they appear EVERYWHERE. Most of the time these dolls are standing in one room at first. And when you go to the next room of the house, they are right there in the next room. All the damn time. And sometimes can even show up right in front of you looking at you, but not to outright kill you yet and decide to just stalk you some more. I HATE being stalked like this in a game.

The worst part are the instant death jump scares. I seriously have no idea how to avoid them. These scares are so well done and unexpected, that I constantly jump out of my seat. There's no indication on when the scares is coming unless you are transported into a hallway with lights. Most of the time you just walk around, and then you are dead. While having your heart racing like a jackhammer. 

I don't think I can finish this game. If one of you is brave enough to play this game and actually manage to beat it, let me know how this game ends. 

I lost interest at "jump scares". Im very high strung and even things that arent supposed to jumpscare jump scare me. As long as there is no sudden noise or whatever im good. But i dun wanna have a heart attack from being startled.

Platina32 likes this

stop playing horror games.

I'm not very easily scared by most horror games. When there's a horror game that truly make me scared till I just lost composure and laugh at the inevitable doom, I will let the world know. This game is one of them.

I lost interest at "jump scares". Im very high strung and even things that arent supposed to jumpscare jump scare me. As long as there is no sudden noise or whatever im good. But i dun wanna have a heart attack from being startled.

There's no "BOO" jump scare in this game when the game decides it still wants you alive. The scares in this game is like, "I'm watching you everywhere" kind of scares.

Imagine when you wake up from your sleep, and then the first thing you see is this in front of you.

Creepy-doll-faces-inspired-by-the-woman-

And this thing follows you everywhere. In your bathroom. Living room. Garage. Bed. Without any noise to tell you it's following you. And then you hear laughing out of nowhere. And when it decides it wants you dead, it kills you without warning. That's the kind of scare you will have to deal with in this game.

Please tell me how this game ends once you beat it.

I hate moving dolls, this got moving dolls? just by looking under that spoiler button i imediato know i am never touching or watching this game.  Nope nope nope

Raspharus likes this

I'm not very easily scared by most horror games. When there's a horror game that truly make me scared till I just lost composure and laugh at the inevitable doom, I will let the world know. This game is one of them.

There's no "BOO" jump scare in this game when the game decides it still wants you alive. The scares in this game is like, "I'm watching you everywhere" kind of scares.

Imagine when you wake up from your sleep, and then the first thing you see is this in front of you.

Creepy-doll-faces-inspired-by-the-woman-

And this thing follows you everywhere. In your bathroom. Living room. Garage. Bed. Without any noise to tell you it's following you. And then you hear laughing out of nowhere. And when it decides it wants you dead, it kills you without warning. That's the kind of scare you will have to deal with in this game.

Please tell me how this game ends once you beat it.

Dude thats exactly slender man and my phobia. Stalking watching there, in the corner of your eye. The feeling of it being there and then dissapearing.

Like watch Marble Hornets on youtube and you'll see what I mean.

I was afraid of that android video that you gave me because its uncanny as hell and also because of stalking. Watching you everytime. Not because its a robot or so. Horror starts like a joke you know. Until it gets serious.

Dude thats exactly slender man and my phobia. Stalking watching there, in the corner of your eye. The feeling of it being there and then dissapearing.

Like watch Marble Hornets on youtube and you'll see what I mean.

I was afraid of that android video that you gave me because its uncanny as hell and also because of stalking. Watching you everytime. Not because its a robot or so. Horror starts like a joke you know. Until it gets serious.

What a coincidence! I was just watching Marbel Hornets. I'm up till entry 32 now. Things get spookier now.

Nono, this is worse than Slender. The dolls are right in front of you a lot of the times. They don't hide in corners. Been 2 days and I still can't muster the courage to continue this game. NO! I MUST DO THIS! I MUST OVERCOME THIS GAME!!!!!

What a coincidence! I was just watching Marbel Hornets. I'm up till entry 32 now. Things get spookier now.

Nono, this is worse than Slender. The dolls are right in front of you a lot of the times. They don't hide in corners. Been 2 days and I still can't muster the courage to continue this game. NO! I MUST DO THIS! I MUST OVERCOME THIS GAME!!!!!

Kudos to you. I couldnt sleep for a few nights after a marble hornets marathon. Which is a shame really because i do find the show interesting, but i get too scared.