• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blurmania53

Some info on the possible Star Wars open world game by Visceral

20 posts in this topic

By star wars follower.If only this was kotor 3. 

Even if it isn't, it still sounds amazingly great.

Dyzzles likes this

I hate to be all doom and gloom but remember what happened the last time EA published a Star Wars game that everyone had been wanting for a long time. 

35CUMLU.png

Please do not fuck this up...

Welp I'll be taking that optimism and balling it up and chucking it in the trash now. 

Forgot for a second that Visceral were with EA and recently ran Dead Space 3 into Microtransaction Hell. 

The Star Wars Game license is held exclusively by EA, Visceral Games is owned by EA. Just a reminder so we can all tone down our expectations.

Also, here's a list of their games:

Are you saying that whole list of games is bad or just a factual list of all their games? I didn't think Dante's inferno, or Return of the King were that bad. I actually thought they were pretty fun.  I also heard dead space was pretty good while the 3rd was only ok.

Are you saying that whole list of games is bad or just a factual list of all their games? I didn't think Dante's inferno, or Return of the King were that bad. I actually thought they were pretty fun.  I also heard dead space was pretty good while the 3rd was only ok.

Just a list of everything they worked on regardless of quality.

Just a list of everything they worked on regardless of quality.

Ah ok.  Well at least they had SOME decent games so I`m still excited for it

EA will fuck this up. Unless the game is like Dragon Age Inquisition, the last game that they actually do right and not fuck up.

Oh who am I kidding! They will fuck this up!!!

Wait, but it's Visceral Games! The one behind awesome games like Dead Space, Godfather and Agent Under Fire!

Oh fuck, and also Army Of Two the Devil's Cartel, the absolute worst game of the Army of Two series! And Battlefield Hardline, that bare boned cops and robbers game that pretends to be Battlefield! THEY WILL FUCK THIS UP!! AAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wait wait wait wait. Ok. Ok. Ok.

Ok

Ok.

Hihahahahahhaa, ok. Now the good news is the games that these guys made that sucks are linear games that are just mindless straightforward action. Their open world games are great. So because this is open world, I sincerely hope that they will make this game work beautifully. They just need to do what Bioware did with KOTOR, take out the RPG elements, and make an open world lightsaber actionheavy game out of it. Yes! Hahahahahah! This will work! Hahahhaahahahahaha!!!

Oh wait a minute, Amy Hennig's the writer?? The writer for Legacy of Kain, Jak and Daxter and the Uncharted series???

7184959.jpg

Ok. Now I'm honestly looking forward to this game. Bring. It. On.

likes this

EA will fuck this up. Unless the game is like Dragon Age Inquisition, the last game that they actually do right and not fuck up.

Oh who am I kidding! They will fuck this up!!!

Wait, but it's Visceral Games! The one behind awesome games like Dead Space, Godfather and Agent Under Fire!

Oh fuck, and also Army Of Two the Devil's Cartel, the absolute worst game of the Army of Two series! And Battlefield Hardline, that bare boned cops and robbers game that pretends to be Battlefield! THEY WILL FUCK THIS UP!! AAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wait wait wait wait. Ok. Ok. Ok.

Ok

Ok.

Hihahahahahhaa, ok. Now the good news is the games that these guys made that sucks are linear games that are just mindless straightforward action. Their open world games are great. So because this is open world, I sincerely hope that they will make this game work beautifully. They just need to do what Bioware did with KOTOR, take out the RPG elements, and make an open world lightsaber actionheavy game out of it. Yes! Hahahahahah! This will work! Hahahhaahahahahaha!!!

Oh wait a minute, Amy Hennig's the writer?? The writer for Legacy of Kain, Jak and Daxter and the Uncharted series???

7184959.jpg

Ok. Now I'm honestly looking forward to this game. Bring. It. On.

But Dead Space was crap

With Amy Hennig (of Uncharted and Legacy of Kain fame) at the helm of the writing for this game, we can at least be hopeful that the game's characters and narrative will at least be in some form of good quality............maybe?

Actual spoilers below. And rage. 

Seriously, it's a real spoiler. I'm not shitting you.

For the star wars movie. You know, the new mediocre one that rapes lore up the anus without lube? 

WELL LET'S JUST HOPE THEY DON'T HAVE A FORCE SENSITIVE STORMTROOPER AS THE MAIN PROTAG LIKE A CERTAIN MOVIE I CAN NAME

But EA is still the publishers, they will fuck it up some way 

QUXIYQf.gif Fuck EA

so im not buying this game 

Raspharus likes this

But EA is still the publishers, they will fuck it up some way 

QUXIYQf.gif Fuck EA

so im not buying this game 

Thanks for posting a romanian landowner.