• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ancient

This pre-season

11 posts in this topic

Pre-season 6 in a nutshell. Every, damn, match.

That was an ok play by Illaoi, nice positioning. The other team failed when they decided to chase her to that spot, considering her passive and her abilities benefiting from the tight quarters. 

But still, Illaoi is new and will probably be nerfed down soon :P

She doesn't need to be nerfed she is so bad lol. Then again im an ahri player who usually runs ahri with 40%cdr morello and over 450move speed so....dodgin her stuff and kiting her is easy. 

That was an ok play by Illaoi, nice positioning. The other team failed when they decided to chase her to that spot, considering her passive and her abilities benefiting from the tight quarters. 

But still, Illaoi is new and will probably be nerfed down soon :P

I sincerely hope so, people just don't know how to play against her.

She doesn't need to be nerfed she is so bad lol. Then again im an ahri player who usually runs ahri with 40%cdr morello and over 450move speed so....dodgin her stuff and kiting her is easy. 

Most folks just don't know what to do when there is a illaol player on the enemy team, have you seen a fed illaol before?, you cannot kill it, ever. <_< (Maybe you can with your ahri)

I've been fed as illaoi mid before like 16  and 4 its easy to die if  you get caught

illaoi is nothing speical if u know how to play against her, other wise she is just another top lane tank tbh. Sure she is fun and different but nothing speical. Iv yet to have many problems facing them or when playing as her (try her jungle XD yes i have done this and it was fun....at last after the first 15-20 minutes as early game it sucks balls)

Also ahri in general should be good against her with her Charm and mobliaty allowing her to avoid most of what illaoi can throw at her or so i would guess?

Yes. Like ahri hard counters illaoi. Unless your from Bronze V: A new bronze. Where you make "play's" Such as ulting into a solid wall 3 times. Then yah your good. 

I find 5.24 to be more like this now after careful analization

RavenKitsune likes this

To me, Illaoi is fine. But on the annoying side too.

Thats because when you are low on health after a fight and you want to b, 

people like me use to get ready to find the items in the shop while we b.

And then I get smacked into the ground *KA-PLUNK* because these

things just happen to spawn around me. While we b.

@Ancient

I love that guy xD

xD the answer to that is to not get hit by her E and if u do dont stop running until ur in the respawn ^^