• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

What are your top 5 movies of 2015?

22 posts in this topic

Aside from the plethora of awesome games in 2015, we must not forget about the great movies too! What are yours?

Mine:

5) Avengers Age of Ultron

4) Kingsmen

3) Star Wars 7

2) Creed

1) Mad Max Fury Road

I am planning to see Hateful Eight, the Martian and Apollo. They are told to be great movies.

As a dishonorable mention, I have to put in this piece of shit movie in here because this is the only movie I see this year that makes me...... URRRRGHHHHH. Angry!!!

Fant4stic.

My God, this movie SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKSS! The characters are so bland, the story is ridiculously rushed, the special effect is not up to par with the other Marvel movies, and the one liners? They're made by kindergarden children who thinks "There is no longer Victor. There is only DOOM" is cool.

Fuck this piece of crap to the ground. Let Marvel Studios do Marvel movies, not Fox!

1.Mad Max Fury Road.

2.Star wars TFA

3.Avengers Age of Ultron

4.Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F

5.is a tie between 007 spectre and mission impossible rogue nation

Kaz32 and DiaGuy like this

1. Star Wars Force awakens

2. Vacation

3. Inside Out

4. Ridiculous 6

5. Dragon Nest: Warriors Dawn

2. Vacation

4. Ridiculous 6

5. Dragon Nest: Warriors Dawn

Hm.......

I have no clue what these are. Let me check.

TAYLOR LA..... Is Ridiculous 6 actually good?

I didn't like any movies this year. 

Mad Max was okay but it wasn't very faithful to the old Mad Max movies. I personally feel like it should have been a new storyline in the setting with Furiosa as the main character.

Everything else that came out this year I just utterly despised. 

So I guess Mad Max gets points for not making me want to find the people who made it and shoot them. 

I didn't like any movies this year.

Mad Max was okay but it wasn't very faithful to the old Mad Max movies. I personally feel like it should have been a new storyline in the setting with Furiosa as the main character.

Everything else that came out this year I just utterly despised.

So I guess Mad Max gets points for not making me want to find the people who made it and shoot them.

Fun fact:

That's also what Raspharus said. Except he doesn't like every single movies. Unless it's star wars or anime.

Hm, I think it's best if you two never watch a single movie for the rest of your lives. What's the point of watching them if you hate them? That's like drinking bitter medicine each morning because it's doctor's prescriptions. Just don't drink them!

I like good movies. Unfortunately Hollywood doesn't make those anymore. 

I like good movies. Unfortunately Hollywood doesn't make those anymore. 

They still make them. Just not the one that you want. I like a lot of the movies this year. Only Fant4stic, and Pixels are the ones that I truly freaking hate.

Ah, also today's Raspharus' birthday! Happy birthday man!

Happy_birthday-8.jpg

Raspharus likes this

Movies I like- 

First two Terminator movies

Star Wars original Trilogy

Star Wars episode II

Aliens (I actually didn't like the original Alien that much, found it pretty boring) 

Sphere (Look it up if you haven't seen it, creepy shit.)

Titan AE

Various comedy shit no one cares about, mostly because I have fond memories of it from my childhood.

I know there's more but I can't think of any off the top of my head. 

Most modern movies seem to be either a mess of conflicting messages (AKA "I want to be special just like everyone else", literally the message in every fucking animated movie nowadays, or that fucking Inside Out movie, where every emotion aside from happy happy joy joy is an antagonist.) or a bunch of cool looking action setpieces strung together on a weak-ass plot with flat as fuck characters (AKA Every Avengers movie, Transformers, Disney's new Star Wars) 

The notable exception to the rule this year was Mad Max: Fury Road, which had engaging characters and an interesting plot (At least compared to the drivel hollywood's been churning out lately). As I said, however, it's not very faithful to the source material, butchers Max's character, and ends up turning the best female lead I've seen in years into a half-baked romantic interest. 

Movies I like- 

First two Terminator movies

Star Wars original Trilogy

Star Wars episode II

Aliens (I actually didn't like the original Alien that much, found it pretty boring) 

Sphere (Look it up if you haven't seen it, creepy shit.)

Titan AE

Various comedy shit no one cares about, mostly because I have fond memories of it from my childhood.

I know there's more but I can't think of any off the top of my head. 

Most modern movies seem to be either a mess of conflicting messages (AKA "I want to be special just like everyone else", literally the message in every fucking animated movie nowadays, or that fucking Inside Out movie, where every emotion aside from happy happy joy joy is an antagonist.) or a bunch of cool looking action setpieces strung together on a weak-ass plot with flat as fuck characters (AKA Every Avengers movie, Transformers, Disney's new Star Wars) 

The notable exception to the rule this year was Mad Max: Fury Road, which had engaging characters and an interesting plot (At least compared to the drivel hollywood's been churning out lately). As I said, however, it's not very faithful to the source material, butchers Max's character, and ends up turning the best female lead I've seen in years into a half-baked romantic interest. 

Ok.

The Martian

Avengers Age of Ultron

Kingsmen

Mad Max Fury Road

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Honorable Mention:

Daddy's Home - Very funny for a formulaic comedy.

1) Star Wars 7
2) Star Wars 7
3) Star Wars 7
4) Star Wars 7
5) Inside Out

I didn't see much from this year, but the ones listed were incredibly enjoyable, especially Star Wars 7...

I'll do a list as soon as I see that new Star Wars film.

Sadly i have just seen ant-man and some other marvel films this year, aswell as some classics. Cannot make a list really since they weren't all that good and from this year.

They still make them. Just not the one that you want. I like a lot of the movies this year. Only Fant4stic, and Pixels are the ones that I truly freaking hate.

Ah, also today's Raspharus' birthday! Happy birthday man!

Happy_birthday-8.jpg

aw thanks man.

I'll give you some free DLC later today hahahahaha

Happy Birthday dude.

Currently only four, but I'll probably add another once I see Star Wars 7 tomorrow:

1: Mad Max: Fury Road

2: Kingsman: The Secret Service

3: Straight Outta Compton

4: The Man From U.N.C.L.E

Keep in mind those are just the 2015 movies I saw this year. 

After seeing Creed, I have to update my list.

5) Avengers Age of Ultron

4) Kingsmen

3) Star Wars 7

2) Creed

1) Mad Max Fury Road

Funny thing that I just noticed. Both Creed and Star Wars 7 are very much alike. They both use the first movie's plot, but change the main character into younger people that gets trained by the main characters of the previous movies. And have the main characters be likeable and act like everyday people who got put into the situation they are in. While having the film be funny.

And the movies are great because of it.

Aha, and they're both the 7th movie of their series. And are much better than the previous 4th, 5th and 6th movies of their series. How on earth are these movies so SIMILAR????

1. Star Wars the force awakens

2. Creed

3. Avengers age of Ultron

4. Mad max fury road

5. Vacation

Updated List:

1- Mad Max: Fury Road

2- Star Wars 7

3- Straight Outta Compton

4- Kingsman: The Secret Service

5- The Man From U.N.C.L.E