• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Knights of the Sunlight (Warframe Clan)

48 posts in this topic

Welcome to the unofficial official clan of AJSA. Well anyone is welcome really, those who are here and if you have friends that need a clan well they can join as well. Basically this is where we can talk all things Warframe on PS4 and help each other out if we need it as well as talk clan stuff. I'll make this post more organized and such at a later date but I thought I would post this now with the other getting a bit cluttered slightly.

sf-outer-limits.regular.png

"To never cast aside hope, for hope is what we flourish from. For what else could stop a tenno besides their lack of will to continue?"

Share Your Warframes:

To many now to keep track of best to just name what I don't have I think...

and WITHASTICK like this

All right, also will be updating this post with stuff like clan motto ect. Just fun little additions and feel free to share what Warframes you have. I'm currently sitting with ten (Must collect them all! XD)

I currently have 1 Warframe, which is Loki, but I am close to unlocking the Oberon and Rhino.

(also, please could you add Hero82?)

I currently have 1 Warframe, which is Loki, but I am close to unlocking the Oberon and Rhino.

(also, please could you add Hero82?)

If you are looking to tank damage, Rhino is the way to go. Oberon is good too, especially if you are looking for a healer with moderate health and shields.

Oh dear god you named it that. Ill join, i just dowbloaded it after playing it on pc a long time ago. Im basically starting fresh here.

likes this

Oh dear god you named it that. Ill join, i just dowbloaded it after playing it on pc a long time ago. Im basically starting fresh here.

What? You thought I would name it something else? XD PRAISE THE SUN!

likes this

Saw What bleedingchaos said on room 1, i have a semi good excalibur, i have the rhino blueprint, and the Oberon blueprint, all i need is materials 

Everyone should be able to enter the dojo now. I had to promote everyone so you could go there without me being around. Keep in mind though it still a work in progress so there is no research facilities YET, hopefully those will be up and running by next week if we can get all the halls done fast enough.

I'm ready for combat I have a max Volt, Excalibur, Oberon, and have a Vauban and Zephyr in the works. while their not level 40 or 50 void material yet they can still bring down bosses. if you guys need an extra man let me know.

Good hunt Tenno :)

All right. Just might not get an invite for a few days since now we need a shadow barrack to up the number of people who can be in the clan.

EDIT:

So slight delay on building stuff and all that due to an issue with PSN, many users like me (not sure if everyone here are also having this issue) can't get on. Currently unknown if someone is DDosing the network or if its just some form of technical issue. So this puts a snag in building. Damn it, and I had a forma ready to use for well one of the many projects being put together.

In any case we nearly are getting to the point where the research rooms can go up. Just have the current hall which needs a forma so it can begin construction and then the final hall type where that will extend to the man different research halls and such. Got the elevevator in the back finished which will lead down to where all the generator rooms will be going so we can keep adding to the dojo.

The t-section that is at the cross section currently needs forma as well. Once I get two generators downstairs, I'll remove the one generator up top and put a t-section there as well. At the end of those when they are complete are going to be the many forms of barracks so we can quickly increase invite capacity.

I will donate forma since i have the blueprint

How and where can I find this blueprint and is it multiple or one time use?

you get forma blueprints as rewards for completing void mission, alerts, derelict and opening reinforced orokin storage crates (any difficulty but good luck the drop rate is low) and they are a one use blueprint so once you make it its gone. i know at one time there was a permanent forma blueprint that you could purchase in the market but now its only orokin cells and neurons. ill see what i have if i have forma ill donate.

Almost to the good stuff in the Dojo once the Greater Hall is built just need to get the Oracle room completed fast then we can get all the lovely labs going. The only lab that won't be down there is going to be the Orokin one. Not sure where I'm going to put that yet but probably on the top floor. Speaking of which, the bottom floor is going to need some building (aka reactor floor), we need a second reactor soon so going to start a second one up soon. Once I get two down there, the one that has been sitting up top will be destroyed.

Tried Conclave for the first time, it was interesting though not entirely sure how I feel about it yet. All I know is it's better to go with a team because people drop like crazy if they are loosing (at least the matches I played) and the matchmaking system then re decides teams so if you were winning well you might get shafted and put on the losing team if the host leaves.

Do you want me to contribute with platinum?

I don't have much but can I donate platinum to the dojo for construction or materials? I'm not too bothered about not being able to quicken my construction especially as I don't have many blueprints or resources yet.

Using plat is up to you guys. If you want to go ahead if not, no biggie.

I'm up for joining up buddy.

All right, we just need to wait for the Shadow Barracks to be built so we can invite more people. That should be done tonight so once it's complete I'll send an invite.

hey went into my inventory and i have forma for the dojo let me know if you need it.