• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Knights of the Sunlight (Warframe Clan)

48 posts in this topic

I have like five warframes that I'm making at the moment. XD

So yeah plastids were not just good for Wukong but also most Warframe systems seem to require plastids. Now I need plat so I can use them without sacrificing other frames.

I love this game can I get an inv to the clan pan is oh_NO_itz_RAID

If you haven't been added to the clan when I get home (bout 9 hrs from now for me) I'll drop you an inv.

hey when someone gets a chance can i get an invite to the clan.

hey when someone gets a chance can i get an invite to the clan.

I love this game can I get an inv to the clan pan is oh_NO_itz_RAID

I'm told we might need to expand the clan hall again before we can invite more people. Shouldn't be too hard. I think the only rare resource needed is multiple forma's and of course the build time for the room's.

I'm told we might need to expand the clan hall again before we can invite more people. Shouldn't be too hard. I think the only rare resource needed is multiple forma's and of course the build time for the room's.

We should be able to still invite people. The next barracks isn't needed until we hit 30 clan members.

Anyways. So I think I only need like five warframes to complete a full normal set. I've pretty much have most being built in my foundry (some are complete but without plat no spaces to use them right now). I think I only need Atlas, Mesa, Frost, Limbo, and Ivara. Not including primes on that list.

Well, I'm trying to get Ivara myself but I'm not against getting the others too. If you want/need help send me a message or something and I'll see what I can do.

That goes for everyone else as well, I'm not the best Warframe player we have but I'm not against helping people out.

I'm currently trying to get Rhino Primes Chassis (T3 Survival) and Soma Prime's reciver (T2 Survival) but keys are becoming rare it would appear. I know Stick is also after a couple Soma Prime pieces.

But if anyone runs these Void missions and I'm on drop me an invite.

I'm also happy to help with anything else in the meantime :)

I have Rhino, Mag, Saryn Level 30 and an Unranked Banshee.

I currently have Rhino(28) and Oberon(30)..........soon I'll have Banshee, Valkyr and Nyx. I really need something more decent lol

Well another cross section needs contributions in the reactor area where two more reactors will be going up. Then one of the elevators in the great hall that leads down now has a garden that needs contribution (which will have the branch paths for the agility course and observatory once it is built).

I currently have Rhino(28) and Oberon(30)..........soon I'll have Banshee, Valkyr and Nyx. I really need something more decent lol

I've levelled Banshee up to Lvl 12 and I haven't seen my favourite sounding ability work yet. Sonic should highlight weak points on enemies for the entire squad and do 500% extra damage when shot. So far I've seen no reaction to the enemies when I use it.

Well another cross section needs contributions in the reactor area where two more reactors will be going up. Then one of the elevators in the great hall that leads down now has a garden that needs contribution (which will have the branch paths for the agility course and observatory once it is built).

I Have some Forma for them if no else does just need make them

So what is interesting right now is on PC there is an operation going on called Shadow Debt, which seems to take place after the Second Dream quest. Stalker has apparently found some buddies and is hunting Alad V after him helping us and all in the quest so Alad V is calling in on his favor to take care of the Stalker's acolytes (Angst, Malice, Mania, Misery, Torment, and Violence are the names). My guess we on console will get it some point after the next big update that catches console up to PC.

Please send me an invite  i wanna join. 

Name CHQDEJONES. 

Excalibur.

working on rhino and frost 

well why not. have my own guild (the knights of Nee lol) to much to do with just me an the wife. so myself and me wife will join if you dont mind. our id and frames are as follows

ME: PSN: ReksRowley

Frames: Excalibur, Chroma, Frost, Inaros, Loki, Mesa, Nekros, Nova Prime (can set speed and slow builds mods not fully maxed though), Nyx, Rhino, Valkyr (my fav and I can 30 min solo t2 survival with her. need more formas), and Zephyr.

Wife: She is ok with the invite. PSN: LadyLictor

Frames: Ash, Ember, Equinox, Frost, Loki, Mirage, Saryn, Valkyr, and is in process of saryn prime (her fav)

send a psn message to me first. i need to see if i can get my materials back from my dojo

8 hours ago, ReksRowley said:

well why not. have my own guild (the knights of Nee lol) to much to do with just me an the wife. so myself and me wife will join if you dont mind. our id and frames are as follows

Frames: Excalibur, Chroma, Frost, Inaros, Loki, Mesa, Nekros, Nova Prime (can set speed and slow builds mods not fully maxed though), Nyx, Rhino, Valkyr (my fav and I can 30 min solo t2 survival with her. need more formas), and Zephyr.

Frames: Ash, Ember, Equinox, Frost, Loki, Mirage, Saryn, Valkyr, and is in process of saryn prime (her fav)

send a psn message to me first. i need to see if i can get my materials back from my dojo

Sure thing I'll get invites out probably later. It might range between 1 PM to 5 PM Mountain Standard Time. House remodeling will make it vary but I'll get them out today at some point.

11 hours ago, ReksRowley said:

Forgot but before I can invite you, you need to leave the clan you are all ready in. Warframe clan invite weird like that.

1 hour ago, argetlam350 said:

Forgot but before I can invite you, you need to leave the clan you are all ready in. Warframe clan invite weird like that.

Done. Invite when you can.

4 hours ago, Would you Kindly said:

Do you get to say "Praise the Sun" ?

Whenever you wish. Long may the sunshine is also an acceptable phrase.

Can you invite my friend Dragonryu7 plz. Be just started. 

I'm bumping this, clan still willing to accept PS4 players if people need a clan.