• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diehardght

January-Febuary Update Smite PC (Reborn to the AJSA)

1 post in this topic

<Introduction>

Okay so as the topic title shows this is an update for the months of January and February 2016. Starting with the introduction of yours truly... Hi I'm Diehard. The new Smite leader for the PC division of smite in the AJSA. Now it may feel as though it was only yesterday when VonRyan stepped up to become leader. Well in all honesty it wasn't that long ago so you would have the correct feeling. I am taking over now because Von decided that he did not want to run the game as he felt it was a bit too much work for little reward as the PC community has been falling of the past 11 months. So that's where I have come in. I have been apart of the AJSA Smite group for about a year and a half. I started when LordMagus was in charge coming in from the Smite Beta I was a mere level 20. After some time Agosparti took control and Magus dropped out. Sparti did a great job revitalising the Smite section as it had started to die there aswell. During the last 11 months of him being in charge I was promoted to a Smite Sargent and then quickly to one of the Officers. When Agosparti left I became 2nd in command beside VonRyan who had been playing the game with the community for a little longer than me. So after he left I decided that I would take up the reigns instead of letting this community fall. This is where you guys come in. I need your help in making this section of the AJSA large again. After Planetside2 left we have had limited people playing on events for many games. So if you have ever played Smite and were taking a break. Like I have done. Come give it a go again a lot has changed. Also if you have never played the game then please feel free to come along it's a game for everybody casual or hardcore. It has a wide range of Playable Gods from different Pantheons in history. It might be a game you have been looking to play you never know so come and check it out.

<Current Events>

The current smite version is called the Reborn Prince click to be linked to the patch notes

Little late but day 3 of the SWC (Smite World Championships) is on now. Final is tomorrow check it out if you want to see some of the best players in Smite compete for the title of World Champions and gain the winnings of $1,000,000. This year there is also a Championship for Xbox so The best Xbox players are also competing in there own event if you want to check that out as well. click the link to find where to view it on twitch.tv

Last Current event is the new Cinematic Trailer has been released. Check it out. New Cinematic 

<Upcoming Events>

Here we go in 1 month Season 3 will be with us get ready. 

With Season 3 comes the new Joust map get ready for the best looking joust map ever. New Joust

<Final Words>

Right thanks for reading this to finish I'm just going to give you some last dates and updates. Smite AJSA Events will be held on Sundays at 7pm GMT, 2pm EST. some join  me on the AJSA Teamspeak for the events. I want to see you guys there thanks and I'll see you soon.

Doctor_GLaDOS likes this