• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

BlackOpsElf

Semi-Official AJSA 40k Eternal Crusade Feedback Thread

9 posts in this topic

As one of the first AJSA members in the 40k:EC Closed Alpha, I've been observing the game and making notes specific to our needs. I've made direct contact with the EC community manager, Katie Fleming, and she has asked that I compile all the AJSA feedback, specific to our needs, into one thread so we can focus our thoughts on what we think the game needs for a community like ours.

Personal feedback can still be posted on their forums. This thread is for discussing and focusing on Clan/Community focused suggestions. What would we like to see in game in regards to grouping/squad management and overall clan features? What is the bare minimum we would need to operate? Non-alpha participants may post here, but anything still covered by the NDA may not be discussed.

My thoughts:

1) Not necessary, but I would really like a hub, similar to a PS2 warpgate, in the primary faction territory, complete with training grounds and clan specific buildings.

2) Some form of clan chat, text and voip, that functions across all forms of the game, even menus.

3) Proximity, Squad, Platoon, and Command voip/text channels.

4) Squad lvl and above gets waypoint/command markers to place on strategic/tactical maps.

5) Fully interactive and detailed strategic/tactical maps.

6)Clan specific tags, logos, and the ability for Clan leaders to upload Community Manager approved Clan music for hubs, rally, attack, defend, retreat, and victory.

Your ideas?

most of those are good suggestions , but what i think is most needed to form anything is a type of clan or group forming for games and possibly a chat!

im in the closed alpha too and would love to join up anything with the AJSA

BlackOpsElf likes this

My ideas are kinda vanity items, like having banners that display the logo of the clan that captured the territory. I think it would also be cool to have clan specific ships in orbit that can serve as player deployment hubs, training sites, and give bonuses to clans based on what the clan builds on the ship. This would allow clans to specialize and organize with other clans to take objectives and territories.

BlackOpsElf likes this

man im getting flashbacks of custom sprites on counter strike.  imagine if you could do that to banners.

BlackOpsElf likes this

Though I haven't played the Alpha of the game I am curious of this game in total and would like to see massive support of it by the AJSA. So in terms of clan stuff then how about a no clan limit? What's the point of having a clan if a big community has to constantly make different sub groups for say only a 100 people? Having one clan on a website for it or whatever they do should be enough to house all AJSA members that wanted to be in the clan, instead of having different leaders for different groups like Destiny did and that was annoying even AJ showed annoyance to it in his review for that game. And now another thing but small would be like ranks in the clan ya know? I feel like that would give people a feeling of importance in a clan instead of just signing up for the AJSA clan and being another grunt in the army. I think it would be boring to just have a founder and some commanders for events on a clan page, like add the ability to make officers in the clan, or since the game has vehicles as far as I know maybe add the option to have vehicle squadrons and such within the clan options. Anyway I think I may have repeated some stuff and apologize for it but sorta in a rush lol but I do hope the devs or whoever take a look at our needs and take it into thought, it may take a while to implement but it will pay off for big gaming communities like us.

Though I haven't played the Alpha of the game I am curious of this game in total and would like to see massive support of it by the AJSA. So in terms of clan stuff then how about a no clan limit? What's the point of having a clan if a big community has to constantly make different sub groups for say only a 100 people? Having one clan on a website for it or whatever they do should be enough to house all AJSA members that wanted to be in the clan, instead of having different leaders for different groups like Destiny did and that was annoying even AJ showed annoyance to it in his review for that game. And now another thing but small would be like ranks in the clan ya know? I feel like that would give people a feeling of importance in a clan instead of just signing up for the AJSA clan and being another grunt in the army. I think it would be boring to just have a founder and some commanders for events on a clan page, like add the ability to make officers in the clan, or since the game has vehicles as far as I know maybe add the option to have vehicle squadrons and such within the clan options. Anyway I think I may have repeated some stuff and apologize for it but sorta in a rush lol but I do hope the devs or whoever take a look at our needs and take it into thought, it may take a while to implement but it will pay off for big gaming communities like us.

I'd like to equip a thing to this: Make it possible to create custom ranks like in World of Warcraft, where the GM or any member with permit to do so can define what certain members are allowed to do, or define roles by adding new membership ranks.

SgtMerrick and like this

It'd be great if we could have one big clan. There is a thousand men in a Chapter, after all

I guess we'd have to work out which of the factions is the main AJSA one.

BlackOpsElf likes this

oOoOoOoOo we have a thingy in this game? be cool to run with an organized squad

The recent update made Eternal Crusade run much more smoothly, and I am happy.