• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackOpsElf

The Division Beta Proposal

6 posts in this topic

Tom Clancy's The Division Beta starts XBone Jan 28, PS4 and PC Jan 29. While the engine looks like it may have been downgraded, the gameplay/mechanics may still be viable. Anyone who plans to be part of the Beta, whether by pre-purchase or beta key, please post here to show your interest. With enough people, we can set up a TS channel specifically for the Beta, and even schedule an event time for enough of us to meet up, maximizing our "REVIEW MODE" ability. We can then compile our feedback for a unified thread to send to the devs. I always think the AJSA needs to be visible, and focused feedback through group threads is one way to do that. If The Division turns out to be a "Classic Ubisoft", then we need not spend a moment longer on it, but if  the hype is real, then we can move towards supporting it. After the Destiny debacle, this game could fit that niche for us.

Beta sign-up link here: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/beta/

Preorder link here (I'm not judging): http://store.steampowered.com/app/365590/

Killzone likes this

More curiosity than interest, I honestly do not know too much about the game and will do some research to see if it is a game I am fully interested in.

Hi,

The Closed Beta for The Division is coming out soon and I was thinking that Maybe we could play this game as a community. It would be loads of fun and great to start our adventures in A virus spread New York. We could hold it for all Platforms. But, the Xbox One Version of the Beta will be released first, just a heads up. To sign up for the Closed Beta click on this link---> http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/beta/. I plan to play with you guy in the beta and I think it will be a nice way to introduce the game.

Most of the pre-beta gameplay footage I've seen is looking pretty good. I think The Division is being made by a different Ubisoft studio that doesn't have a rep for screwing up like Ubi Montreal does. Currently the only problem I have is the "dark zone" system where all the best equipment is hidden in PvP zones, and you don't get to keep the items you find unless you escape. I think if we do go into the "dark zones" it might be a good idea to use tags not related to the AJSA if possible because just the name will make us targets, and/or go in large groups to keep safe.

<-- Jackfrags' pre-beta footage of the game.

Blackopself already has a thread about this under the PC forum. Go refer to that one.

While it is certainly on the table for us to go into we all need to see more first. The game is not even released yet so we don't even know what the finished product really is yet.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0