• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

MaRkY

Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead Posse    79 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an AJSA Red Dead Posse

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Hey guys I know that this game is pretty old compared to some of the games being talked about,

However I still feel that the game is still good with solid online gameplay,

Especially as they have added new DLC.

Is anyone here interested in getting a Red Dead Redemption AJSA posse together?

Just me know your thoughts

Thanks 

Don't get me wrong i loved red dead. But i fear its time has passed and i don't see myself ever enjoying it as much as i used to...That and i can't be bothered to actually go and find my xbox. I also feel that there is not enough social value to justify running one. All the best though - Yoshi

BattlestarHavoc likes this

I say "hell yes!" I love Red Dead, and I don't think I'm going to be bored of it anytime time soon. Say the word and I will "Saddle up!" I have a ps3, gamer tag boombatakr.  Add me up!

Oracle7 likes this

Red Dead Redemption is nothing short of a work of art.

However, I agree with fzzywarbles. I think its just a bit old. Here's to hoping for the next Red Dead game!!

Jaboss likes this

I'm going to have to say no. Red Dead will forever be one of my favorite games of all time. But I think because its kind of old and last-gen console exclusive, the fanbase is just not strong enough for an online posse to thrive. :/

Well, with Rockstar hinting a possible sequel we could set up a gang for the future.

Oracle7 likes this

I would gladly dust off my copy of RDR to play this again. When this came out, I was amazed at what Rockstar did and how it's more than just GTA cowboys

Oracle7 likes this

I was playing online the other day and it's still just as fun if not more fun than gta v. And like I said for the max Payne posse I'd join!

Red Dead is the shit, so hell yes.

To be fair, RDR online is even more of a grind than GTA Online. At least I only have to hit 100 once. RDR online makes you have to hit 50 like 5 times.

It laid the groundwork for a lot of GTA Online, for better or worse.

But there's one thing I remember in particular, and that was that Deathmatches sucked once you found the semi-automatic pistol. People spammed that weapon like it was a machine gun. I guess that was a plus side though. RDR you could only carry the ammo you could find. GTA you can hoard ammo like crazy, but it costs a fortune.

Oh hell yes! I'd definitely join up. 

Red Dead is one of my favorite games of all time, and still is. so yes! 

Oracle7 likes this

If I could find my RDR. I would still be playing it.

Let one of my friends borrow it. XD

Oh, well. XD

I said this before on another post but, so long as the same amount of effort went into it as the first game, I would deeply enough the though of another Red Dead game on the next gen consoles. Even in dessert, imagine the color that would be brought through something like that.

I said this before on another post but, so long as the same amount of effort went into it as the first game, I would deeply enough the though of another Red Dead game on the next gen consoles. Even in dessert, imagine the color that would be brought through something like that.

40 shades of brown? :P

on a side note id love to see another rdr

Unfortunately I think RDR's time has come & gone.

As fond as my memories are for Red Dead Redemption, I just think It wouldn't be worth the time and effort to manage one.

Here's hoping for a sequel though! 

I love the idea of a Red Dead posse, I've been playing it recently and really getting into it! You also find the people that play it with you are rather nice as well, they don't treat you like crap and hurl abuse at you like on say CoD. I play on 360, what do you guys play on?

Oracle7 and Freyja like this

I have Red Dead Redemption for the Plastation 3 and I still play every aspect of the game (Multiplayer, RDR story and Undead Nightmare story). I reckon a AJSA Posse would encourage Rockstar even further to make a sequel and I would love to play with a huge community online for the first time; and I would be glad to do that on Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer. For those people that say Red Dead Redmeption is old, (everyone's allowd to have their opinon) it's only 3 years old, the age of a toddler. Are you saying a toddler is old? Also Next-Gen Consoles have JUST come in so don't start saying games before the PS4 and XboxOne are old. Furthermore... Classics never die. Rockstar NEVER says die, to their games, especially ones that win game of the year and makes them heaps of money and is highly reviewed by every single company and website imaginable. Games as good as this never get old, I bet 4 years from now people will still love this gameand give this 10/10's (I'm still enjoying Bully/Canis Canem Edit, which is 7 years old; Scholarship Edition is 2 years old).

By the way look at AngryJoe's review of Red Dead Redmption. :)  ;)

I still play the multiplayer (and love it) and a lot of other people do as well so yes an AJSA posse would be great.

Freyja likes this

I have the PS3 and the Xbox 360 copy so it's nice to be able to switch whenever there's not enough players online.

I've been wanting to playing Red Dead Redemption multiplayer again for awhile now. I think it would be great to see fellow AJSA gamers on there myself!

^_^