• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Recon_avwf

Dying Light: The Following

9 posts in this topic

With this new DLC coming I wanted to also give other information that people might not know thats happening. For starters the devs have also announced an enhanced edition Including all the DLC, Graphics and Animation upgrades and also free new missions.

Finally those who own the original version of the game the graphics and animation upgrade and the free missions will go to the original version in a free update that will come around the release of The Following DLC.

There is however one thing all should know the season pass has been increased in price due to The Following DLC being bigger than originally planned. The price is now $19.99/€19.99/£15.99 If you owned the season pass before the price increase then you WILL NOT have to pay any extra money.

HeroEightyTwo, Dyzzles and xKaros like this

With this new DLC coming I wanted to also give other information that people might not know thats happening. For starters the devs have also announced an enhanced edition Including all the DLC, Graphics and Animation upgrades and also free new missions.

Finally those who own the original version of the game the graphics and animation upgrade and the free missions will go to the original version in a free update that will come around the release of The Following DLC.

There is however one thing all should know the season pass has been increased in price due to The Following DLC being bigger than originally planned. The price is now $19.99/€19.99/£15.99 If you owned the season pass before the price increase then you WILL NOT have to pay any extra money.

What I found really great about this is that the Dev's announced this prior to the price increase giving people who didn't have the season pass (like me) to buy it at the original price (as I did). They didn't need to but I saved a little money after hearing about this new expansion/DLC and I appreciate it.

i will be buying at some point but still need to complete main game as i aint even far into the game.

plus peeps who buy the dlc will need to be decent level. well so the dev say.

@Hero yeah the announcement before the price increase was a nice gesture, which is surprising considering who the publishers are lol.

@Blood I'd imagine level 15 in all trees will be an acceptable level.

I am not entirely sure if both the content and the new update is compelling enough for me to make the purchase and jump back into Dying Light. I'll wait for reviews before I make a decision.................like pretty much every other game that releases this generation lol

Yeah I agree with anyone who decides to wait and see, it's a good policy to have due to the shoddy releases over this generation and i urge anyone to do so at the best of times.

HeroEightyTwo and like this

I remember when I wanted to get this game. Maybe with this enhanced edition I should get Dying Light.

The base game is certainly entertaining, I can't comment on The following because i haven't tried it yet.

I've completed the main game twice! Once on normal and again on hard. The need to hurry up and release the dlc already, we've been waiting too long