• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Alexander452

Darkest Dungeon Name Game

211 posts in this topic

IcedAjack went into a state of "emptiness" and refuses to stop meditating 

AveragePegasus has returned from her drunken bender 

Meanwhile, Chumbry42,Laserrifle125 and ichig1vsnarut0 all went to the sanitarium 

When all else fails, your only loyal friend is your best ally 

lxnatifual The Houndmaster !

znsiT93.jpg

A lawman and his faithful beast. A bond formed by battle and bloodshed.

Haha! My faithful friend will rip the enemy to bits! Whereever he is... Over there, somewhere. I think. Can't really see too well... Or is he behind us? Uh...

And my dog is named Laufitanxi.

When I'm done, I'm going to be one with fucking everything.

Alexander452 likes this

Deeper and deeper into the tunnels and dungeons we go

Scohui,AveragePegasus,2and900 and Legolas_katarn ventures onwards

xUj32v0.jpg

corrupted by the thought of wealth and fortune

WxDf9Fd.jpg

jksaXO5.jpg

AveragePegasus recieved the disease "Hysterical blindness" giving her - 20 ACC if the stress is above 70

Meanwhile Legolas_Katarn gained the disease "Bad Humerous" giving him -20% HP

BGSIzIW.jpg

Hold fast, or perish like the rest 

kbIo4mP.jpg

Even the slightest change can tip the balance toward victory 

2caoOt8.jpg

A moments rest, to calm yourselves against the unrelenting horrors 

EeW7RCE.jpg

Darkness, the everlasting doom

(I forgot to take a screenshot of the victory screen, but you won and no one died)

by exploring Scohui gained the negative quirk "Fear Of Unholy" giving him -15% damage against unholy and -10 ACC against unholy, he also gained the positive quirk "precise striker" giving him +3% critical strike.

2and900 gained the disease "The black plague" giving her -75% blight resist,-75% disease resist,-10% max HP and - 5 speed

Legolas_Katarn gained the positive quirk "Second wind" giving him +50% damage if health if below 50%

Ayyyyy can Demonbane775 be a Crusader or Bounty Hunter? 

Alexander452 likes this

Ayyyyy can Demonbane775 be a Crusader or Bounty Hunter? 

Sure, i'll add you to the game 

Sure, i'll add you to the game 

200_s.gif

Scohui, 2and900 and ichig1vsnarut0 went once again to the sanitarium, it seems as if they have become usual visitors. 

Laserrifle125 went to the gambling halls to test out his luck

and Chumbry42 went to pray to the higher powers

The pigmen are becoming restless, they need to be eradicated

MadDemon64,lxnatifual,Kaz32 and IcedAJack ventures into the warrens

4m3leih.jpg

The occult never devled in anything healthy 

ymmjia3.jpg

By looting the remains Kaz32 gained the negative quirk "Bloodthirsty" makes him fascinated with injury,torture and wounds

9ChNCzF.jpg

The pigs are beaten, for now.

By exploring the warrens MadDemon gained the negative quirk "Fear of Eldritch" which gives him +15% stress damage against Eldritch and -10 ACC against Eldritch

Kaz32 gained the negative quirk "Night Blindness" which makes him deal -10% damage if torch is below 75, he also gained the positive quirk "Eldritch Hater" which gives him +15% damage against Eldritch and -15% stress damage against Eldritch

IcedAjack gained the negative quirk "Hylomania" which makes her obsessed with material things (whatever that is)

(i forgot to take a screenshot of kaz32 before he ventured onto his first quest, sorry about that. His entry is here instead with a screenshot from after the first dungeon)

Amongst those unkown heroes, sometimes people become known

Kaz32 The Highwayman !

bTLNDpM.jpg

Elusive, evasive,persistent. Righteous traits for a rouge

Kaz32 likes this

4cnVDuX.jpg

Scohui, now is not the time to be a bastard, i require everyone to defeat the horrors, even at the lower tier levels'

im joking m8, no hard feelings

We had all collected many rare and elusive volumes on ancient herbal properties

and many members was set to enjoy several weeks immersed in the comfortable study.

However their work was shortly interrupted, by a singular striking young woman, who insited on repeated calls to the manor.

ichig1vsnarut0,Chumbry42,AveragePegasus and 2and900 ventures deep into the wardens, farther than any has ventured in ages. 

9rGxcPS.jpg

Secrets are uncovered (first secret room, neat)

aAAsJZZ.jpg

Rotten corpses, filled to the brink with death and disease

kMfQG6x.jpg

By looting the rotten corpse AveragePegasus gained the disease "The Runs" which gives her -20 dodge and -10% max HP

Try to find peace and soldarity before the upcoming battle

0xuFaa2.jpg

Im posting this quest in 2 post

4cnVDuX.jpg

Scohui, now is not the time to be a bastard, i require everyone to defeat the horrors, even at the lower tier levels'

im joking m8, no hard feelings

Git on me lvl m8.

(seriously tho I'm about to get myself killed.)

Alexander452 likes this

(continuation of my post above Scohuis)

Twisted and maniacal, a slathering testament to the powers of corruption

1lUGkbA.jpg

The pot, the preperation of a slow and painful death

GY6diWX.jpg

TKP2uIS.jpg

Once more, into the pot 

JXtaXzT.jpg

VJAAyt4.jpg

hzktfNv.jpg

The pot hungers 

QntJ9ab.jpg

cgV4JmX.jpg

oVKxyRm.jpg

Noone escapes the pot

RlYZ6rp.jpg

9ZkmOuL.jpg

RAM3dPm.jpg

Once again, the pot welcomes you 

copshVX.jpg

Wounds are stacking

0EmKgZJ.jpg

The pot welcomes the last of the heroes 

nEWQo5C.jpg

Stand your ground or become the hags cuisine 

eLy5qEJ.jpg

The wood is still poisoned, the way is still blocked, but,less people will be eaten

1CHB41Y.jpg

These nightmarish creatures can be felled, they can be beaten!

Lh4ykNZ.jpg

By venturing out to the weald AveragePegasus gained the positive quirk "Warrens scrounger" giving her +10% chance to scouting in the warrens

ichig1vsnarut0 gained the positive quirk "Back tracker" giving him no stress penalty when backtracking, He also gained the disease "The runs" which gives him -20 Dodge and -10% max HP

Chumbry42 gained the positive quirk "Wealds scrounger" giving him +10% scouting chance in the Weald

2and900 gained the negative quirk "Thin blodded" giving her -10% blight resist

Scohui, 2and900 and ichig1vsnarut0 went once again to the sanitarium, it seems as if they have become usual visitors.

Laserrifle125 went to the gambling halls to test out his luck

and Chumbry42 went to pray to the higher powers

The pigmen are becoming restless, they need to be eradicated

MadDemon64,lxnatifual,Kaz32 and IcedAJack ventures into the warrens

4m3leih.jpg

The occult never devled in anything healthy

ymmjia3.jpg

By looting the remains Kaz32 gained the negative quirk "Bloodthirsty" makes him fascinated with injury,torture and wounds

9ChNCzF.jpg

The pigs are beaten, for now.

By exploring the warrens MadDemon gained the negative quirk "Fear of Eldritch" which gives him +15% stress damage against Eldritch and -10 ACC against Eldritch

Kaz32 gained the negative quirk "Night Blindness" which makes him deal -10% damage if torch is below 75, he also gained the positive quirk "Eldritch Hater" which gives him +15% damage against Eldritch and -15% stress damage against Eldritch

IcedAjack gained the negative quirk "Hylomania" which makes her obsessed with material things (whatever that is)

(i forgot to take a screenshot of kaz32 before he ventured onto his first quest, sorry about that. His entry is here instead with a screenshot from after the first dungeon)

Amongst those unkown heroes, sometimes people become known

Kaz32 The Highwayman !

bTLNDpM.jpg

Elusive, evasive,persistent. Righteous traits for a rouge

You know, seeing that I actually like Ride to Hell, Rambo 2014 and Raven's Cry, that bloodthirsty quirk is very spot on to my real life situation. Well done game! At least I didn't get such other negative perks like Fragile, Flagellant, or Anemic.

You know, seeing that I actually like Ride to Hell, Rambo 2014 and Raven's Cry, that bloodthirsty quirk is very spot on to my real life situation. Well done game! At least I didn't get such other negative perks like Fragile, Flagellant, or Anemic.

Given your taste in games I think Flagellant would actually be more accurate

GIT

Given your taste in games I think Flagellant would actually be more accurate

GIT

Flagellant's that one where you whip yourself and enjoy it. I'm not a masochist. The thing is, I don't consider those games torture to play. I genuinely enjoy them. Like enjoying a movie that's so dumb and hilariously badly made because they are really funny. I have played games where they are much MUCH worse that I hate every single moment of playing them so much and I never want to see them again. And in most cases, I stopped playing after 15 minutes of playing the game. If I continue playing these games for some reason and enjoy them even though I hate playing them, then Flagellant is accurate. But I don't do that so that one's not accurate about me.

I am pretty much Getting In Touch btw.

Any updates on this? I'm excited for more.

2and900, Averagepegasus and ichig1vsnarut0 went to the sanitarium once again

The swines once again amounts are stacking, they need to be exterminated

7lG3vco.png

MadDemon64, lxnatifual,IcedAJack and Legolas_Katarn ventures into the lair or the pigs

EBw2rcz.jpg

By reading the tomes, lxnatifual gained the quirk "Unholy hater" which gives him +15% damage vs unholy and -15% stress damage vs unholy 

pX0xPO8.jpg

Reading further into the tomes Legolas_Katarn gained the quirk "unerring" which gives him +10% damage with range skills 

IwhYIYP.jpg

Virtue is the cause of courage

6FYUutE.jpg

Respite, time to refresh your mind and body

ctwAuOR.jpg

Stumbling, wounded, on the brink to fall

5S9XTeI.jpg

The constant battles causes grave effects

CAEJFHM.jpg

1eb27Wm.jpg

cooperative does not suit the stressful

4aTgbhe.jpg

As life ebbs, terrible vistas of emptiness reveal themselves

sBN0DqR.jpg

At the edge of death, help is always needed 

3pAE4be.jpg

Selfish is the parasite for the groups cooperation 

98kn5hF.jpg

Once more, the victory belongs to the survivors 

jn28zW4.jpg

By venturing in the warrens, MadDemon64 gained the negative quirk "Nervous" which gives him +10% stress damage

lxnatifual gained the negative quirk "Dud hitter" which gives him -3% critial damage if HP is below 50%

IcedAjack gained the negative quirk "The yips" which gives her -5 ACC

and Legolas_Katarn gained the negative qurik "Fragile" which gives him -10% max HP 

Legolas_Katarn likes this

Bounties are stacking, more help is needed

Demonbane775 The Bounty Hunter !

cEvtblE.jpg

The Thrill of the hunt,the promise of payment 

MadDemon64, IcedAjack and Legolas_Katarn went to the sanitarium, either be it for diseases or personal affections 

Meanwhile lxnatifual went to quench his thirst at the tavern

The cove, we will find all manner of great and terrible things in this watery tomb

Laserrifle125, DemonBane775, Kaz32 and AveragePegasus ventures into unexplored areas

Na73zBE.jpg

A decisive blow

3D0qgGq.jpg

Now comes the true test, hold fast or die like the rest

upVW4TF.jpg

A victory that sets the stages for uncountable adventures in the future

pkX9VIT.jpg

By exploring the coves DemonBane gained the positive quirk "Quickdraw" giving him + 4 speed in the first round 

Kaz32 gained the positive quirk "Cove Adventurer" giving him -20% stress damage in the coves 

And AveragePegasus gained the positive quirk "Back Tracker" giving her no stress penalties for backtracking 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah

Time to fuck some shit up

Let it be knows my only notable achievement was to nearly die like a bitch. This amuses me greatly. 

Alexander452 likes this

Legolas_Katarn went to the taveren to drink for a while 

IcedAjack went to the Cloister to meditate

DemonBane775 went and prayed to higher powers 

and MadDemon64 went once again to the sanitarium 

Plotting the course, these dark places shall once again be brought to the light

Laserrifle125,Chumbry42,Kaz32 and lxnatifual seeks out for the secrets of the cove

9IEflcR.jpg

These foul horrors can be beaten, they can be slain (That crit is awesome)

HQuFITe.jpg

Wounds are stacking ever so high

M20XfXN.jpg

Curiosity, your close friend or your eminent doom 

gG2MWch.jpg

By reading the message lxnatifual gained the positive quirk "Precise striker" giving him +3 critical melee skills 

The tides turn quickly down here

RV1y7yy.jpg

Regroup,Resupply and Attack, another time 

wY76zqo.jpg

By exploring the cove

Laserrifle125 gained the negative quirk "Known Cheat" which bans him from the Gambling halls 

Chumbry42 gained the positive quirk "Eldritch slayer" which gives him +10 ACC against Eldritch and +3 critical damage against Eldritch

Kaz32 gained the negative quirk "soft" giving him -5% max HP and he also gained the positive quirk "Natural Swing" giving him +5 ACC

lxnatifual gained the negative quirk "Ruminator" Giving him -10% stress heal recieved