• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mr_E_Meatshield

Mortal Kombat X PC Support Angry Rant

18 posts in this topic

What the hell WB?

Max Dood's video on this:

Wouldn't be surprised if PC gamers stopped supporting WB's games at all considering Arkham Knight's initial release, and now this. They'd be justified too. I'm glad I haven't bought the game at all yet, almost did for the PC on GMG or Indiegala during the holiday sales. But this is seriously F'ed up.

As TB said before, WB have been messing up PC port since Arkham City. Who knows, maybe even before that. It'd be incredibly idiotic to support them after all of the bull they have given PC. I'm just glad a friend got this on the Xbone. 

Seriously. Fuck WB.

Raspharus likes this

Fuck WB. It's their money that are losing. I particularly don't care about MK but the practice itself is retarded.

After getting a decent Gaming Laptop, I'm back into PC gaming again, but even if I had a monster rig, I would never buy a fighting game on PC if I can get it on console. To me, that would be like play something like Command and Conquer on a console and some of you may remeber how well that worked out...

CCRA3UEps3PFTfront_v2.jpg

Despite my opinion, Joe is still 100% correct. Netherealm and WB Games put the game on PC, so they should support the game on PC, end off. This is such a slap in the face to PC gamers who bought the game.

Crazycrab likes this

After getting a decent Gaming Laptop, I'm back into PC gaming again, but even if I had a monster rig, I would never buy a fighting game on PC if I can get it on console. To me, that would be like play something like Command and Conquer on a console and some of you may remeber how well that worked out...

Despite my opinion, Joe is still 100% correct. Netherealm and WB Games put the game on PC, so they should support the game on PC, end off. This is such a slap in the face to PC gamers who bought the game.

I agree, I would never bur a fighting game on PC either because I just don't think the platform is suited for it but this is still inexcusable for from WB.

Also when did you get a gaming laptop!  I wanna see this!

As TB said before, WB have been messing up PC port since Arkham City. Who knows, maybe even before that. It'd be incredibly idiotic to support them after all of the bull they have given PC. I'm just glad a friend got this on the Xbone. 

Seriously. Fuck WB.

They have been and the worst part is that WB doesn't care. I feel bad for all the PC people.

When it comes to local mutliplayer then I can understand that completely, but aside from that, it's not like we play these fighting games with a keyboard.

People still giving money to WB? Come on..

I've seen Joe's video, Maximilian's video as well as TB's video detailing about the whole thing.

This is hard to stomach because I bought the game for the PS4 with the Kombat Pack. That was $100 wasted and I did enjoy it. The problem is that I heard about how bad the PC port was and I felt bad. I felt bad for the people who got it on PC. No surprise that WB Games wants to cut support for it. They knew they fucked up because they outsourced it to another company, just like they did with Arkham Knight.

I feel that after the Kombat Pack 2, I will no longer be buying anymore games from WB. Why? Because these guys are in need of a serious wake up call. What they're doing are pissing off gamers and I know they won't care. Truthfully, they should care because they're going to lose a lot of money.

I feel that since the PC version isn't getting any more support, people should get refunds. Why? Because by this point, the game's dead.

If you want to do something even further, do not buy from NRS and WB Games on the consoles. Make them feel the burn.

If you want to do something even further, do not buy from NRS and WB Games on the consoles. Make them feel the burn.

In my experience, video game boycotts never work because the mass majority of gamers either understand the issue but are just not determined, or, to put it simply, they just do not give a damn.

In my experience, video game boycotts never work because the mass majority of gamers either understand the issue but are just not determined, or, to put it simply, they just do not give a damn.

Or just migrate to a platform where it is supported.

Simple answer: Buy a PS4 and MKXL even if you're a PC user.

Simple answer: Buy a PS4 and MKXL even if you're a PC user.

by doing that you would automatically support their business practice and bullshit.

The simple Answer would be that Console and PC gamers hold together and both boycott games from WB/NRS, start petitions, hack their sites, flood their forums with complaints etc. They have to feel the shitstorm they have created.

by doing that you would automatically support their business practice and bullshit.

The simple Answer would be that Console and PC gamers hold together and both boycott games from WB/NRS, start petitions, hack their sites, flood their forums with complaints etc. They have to feel the shitstorm they have created.

Or just migrate to a platform where it is supported.

Okay, lets be honest...

It is understandable for a company to stop supporting and pumping in cash into a dead branch of the Project.
BUT!!!!
the way they handle their business is just blood boiling!

Kombat Pack 2 was announced before Xmas, and yet they did not not sent out an Update that PC will become abandon-ware.
Ok...ok... they probably decided on that after Xmas... fine. 

http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm/v/4692199
45:30 "there will be a patch for PC version that LITERALLY BRINGS PC VERSION ON PAR WITH CONSOLES".

Mortal Kombat XL : "EVERY FATALITY EVERY FIGHTER EVERY SKIN"... ( but only if you pre-order...)
 No pre-order:  you will have to pay for additional DLC in our MKXL edition of "EVERY FATALITY EVERY FIGHTER EVERY SKIN". 
I would love to see Steam ban all WB- reletad games! This is one of my new dreams :
I log-into steam and in the Update news I see a big WB-Games logo crossed over!!!

:)