• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GalvaZero

DUAL GEAR -Mecha Turn Based x Action Game-

4 posts in this topic

Indiegogo : Link
Steam Greenlight : Link

There's also some pre-alpha build demo in it's indiegogo page, if you want to try.

In short version :
Turn-based mecha, just imagine Front Mission combine together with Valkryia Chronicles. Also comes with lots of mechs customization.

As a mech game lover, I really want THIS!!!

So please support or at least share this to your friends. So this game can be more recognized and come to live when it's finished.

I just had a go of the demo and it looks pretty promising but it does need allot more work, especially with the AI and hit detection.  If the Mechs are very close together some of the bigger weapons will shoot straight past or even straight through with the AI really struggling to find the right distance.  Another thing is (unless I missed it) there doesn't seem to be any indication of how many ability points each Merc has left which is quite annoying.

I'm also not sure if the Valkyria Chronicles style of gameplay is going to necessarily land with fans of the more common action based style of most other mech games, but it's definitely got potential though.

I have seen the gameplay vids and my complaint so far are :

Why the cool big ass cannon have really short range...
Why when you attack using melee weapon it's still miss even on stationary enemies like turret...
Why the laser cannon not really statisfying...

Aside that my nitpick, I think it's really have potential but for now just wait for full release.

I've seen the videos of this game and love it!There's potential for it to be a epic game so I'm going to back it.