• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Timkax2k

Division Beta

36 posts in this topic

Oh... my... ....

This is just unbelievably hard to sit every freakin day and just go to the site again and again and again... 

Some advice on how to fight this melancholic state??? I can not work properly :(( Even my management see that I became a bit distant from business :((( 

Why can't Ubisoft at very least tell the date even if it will be in a month!!! At least I will know that I can relax until it will go live :(((

Sorry... just a cry of helplessness :((

What is that game even about

I'm sorry but after there previous track record nobody should be looking forward to an Ubisoft game this much.

Doshka17 likes this

I'm sorry but after there previous track record nobody should be looking forward to an Ubisoft game this much.

The Division Alpha was actually the only Alpha I've played in the last 2 years that made me actually want to buy the game more rather than less. I found it really fun with the limited time I had with it. I can tell they really don't want to mess this one up

Malphisto likes this

Rumors of the beta starting the end of this month have been popping up in the past eight hours.

Timkax2k likes this

I've noticed a lot more advertising for it on my XB1 home tab. That can usually indicate that something is going to be happening with said game relatively soon.

There was a five minute leaked trailer that showed today. Think it was Gamespot that reported on it.

get you're wallets ready ladies this game is a must buy ^_^

I must say that after watching the latest early play video, joe's included, I'm really interested in this game. I'm pretty likely to pre-order this game. Pretty pumped. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations and doesn't leave me feeling robbed like destiny... that game pissed me off to no end...

Malphisto likes this

You too? Yeah, plenty of folks feel the same way about Destiny.

I feel as though my prediction is coming true with all of this too, The Division is essentially has all the things that Destiny desperately needed. Though, I agree with Joe that them not including some sort of legit Clan System rather sucks. I'd say they really dropped the ball there. Still, you can tell that they did get a lot right for it.

Just remember, after the nonsense visited upon us by Bungie/Activision, always best to keep expectations low. Odds are there really won't be much else outside of what we have already seen for it. If there is more? Good deal.

Hope for the best, Prepare for the Worst.

Well Joe's video was decisive for me. I pre ordered :) Will try to keep hopes low as advised :)))

I looked at one of the Xbox home screen ads, and they are including Beta access in the preorder bundles you buy from the Live Store. I'm sure there will be other ways to get Beta access, like signing up on a website or something. If they do that with brick-and-mortar store preorders (which you don't even have to honor) then it could be worth the $5 Gamestop credit that you'd get for preordering then not buying it.  

My biggest worry about this game is the loot system.  These type of things tend to be impossible to get right the first time out.

They have started sending out beta code notifications so that you can download the game ahead of time. I signed up, but it's not guaranteed... Only was to get a guaranteed code is to pre-order. Hopefully, I'll get one. It did look pretty cool on the preview video.

I really hope I get a Beta code also, I really want to get a chance to play this game to see if its worthy of a purchase. Only time will tell though.

RuneX likes this

I got a code today through XBox Live Rewards... They sent an email with a code to download ahead of time for Thursday's start of the beta. So I don't know if everyone with a Rewards account will get a code, or if it was a random drawing type thing.

But either way, it's downloading now :-D 

Got it through pre-order. Hate lottery. Always loosing :)

Ended up getting one last night. Not sure if it was trough lottery, because I was in alpha, or the code that kept saying invalid actually went through. Either way, pretty excited!

I also got a Code today! Super stoked!

Here we go... Got the Beta installing right now.

I know I shouldn't be this excited after the tremendous, painful letdown that was Destiny, but god dammit...The Division makes me wanna trust the hype again. >_<

The concept itself is just way too similar to the kind of game I've been craving for years. YEARS. We're talking ever since my Phantasy Star days. Are there aliens and sci-fi shit in this game? No. But that doesn't change the fact that its still aiming to be what I hoped and prayed Destiny was going to turn out as. A legitimate FPSMMORPG.

*Throws on Season 2 Sword Art Online and watches the Gun Gale Online Arc*

So just thought i put this out there does anybody have any spare beta codes to giveaway  :D. message me if you do.

Microsoft is my friend. Oh yes and that guy above me doesn't really want it so just message me instead jk or am I ?