• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Timkax2k

Division Beta

36 posts in this topic

3VGK1TVLTFGJ (hope it works)

If anybody has the beta and would like to hit up the Dark Zone for some loot I would love to join message me on Xbox @StraightUpMelon

So yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and call it now.

The Division is amazing. Could use some improvements here and there, like more frequent enemy spawns for both PvE and PvP. But outside of that? Most excellent. Now hopefully it doesn't go the same way as other games have been (*Cough* Destiny *Cough*) and they keep up the good work with it. I'd make it a point as well that they just ignore all the kids screaming "nerf this" and "nerf that", though. I swear...if they end up getting my Sniper Rifles screwed up at release, I'll strangle every last one of those Nerf Brigade bastards.

You Balance UP, not down. Never down. For a damn good reason.

So yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and call it now.

The Division is amazing. Could use some improvements here and there, like more frequent enemy spawns for both PvE and PvP. But outside of that? Most excellent. Now hopefully it doesn't go the same way as other games have been (*Cough* Destiny *Cough*) and they keep up the good work with it. I'd make it a point as well that they just ignore all the kids screaming "nerf this" and "nerf that", though. I swear...if they end up getting my Sniper Rifles screwed up at release, I'll strangle every last one of those Nerf Brigade bastards.

You Balance UP, not down. Never down. For a damn good reason.

Im loving the sniper rifles as they are now so i hope they dont change em.  I do hope they add more bolt action ones though.  AND INCREASE THE MAG SIZE ON THE VECTOR!

I found the Mag Size for the LMG to be...lacking.

I found the Mag Size for the LMG to be...lacking.

The RPK had 45 in the mag but handle more like a less accurate AR where as the other one had a mag of 100 and apparently handled like ass according to my friend. I used neither weapon myself but that's what I heard.

The one I had was only packing like...30-40 rounds? I didn't get to mess around with all the weapons that were available during the Beta, though. I'm at least glad to hear that there were a lot more than what I saw. Hopefully the full release of the game will have an even wider selection of weapons and armor to choose from. I could easily see them getting more advanced with the technology too and us seeing some more sci-fi themed gear, like Ghost in the Shell style.

Could also easily see them getting more creative with the enemies too. Imagine that the virus ends up mutating, causing the infected to become more mentally unstable and violent. Some NPCs randomly turning hostile and viciously attacking you. They could even introduce a terrorist faction to the mix or enemy agents from another country looking to take advantage of all the chaos to enter the nation undetected for their own agenda. Plenty of potential with this game. Here's hoping they capitalize on it.

Timkax2k likes this

The Beta, now Open, is returning this Thursday on Xbox (Friday for PC and PS4) for anyone who didn't get to play the Closed Beta. You can pre-download it beforehand. I may hop back on to see if they have changed anything since the closed beta..

The Beta, now Open, is returning this Thursday on Xbox (Friday for PC and PS4) for anyone who didn't get to play the Closed Beta. You can pre-download it beforehand. I may hop back on to see if they have changed anything since the closed beta..

I'm assuming the only difference will be tweaks to things like XP rates, enemy spawn timers, number of players in each dark zone server/state, etc. it will still be fun for anyone who hasnt played it or hasnt played very much of it.

Hey AJSA member i hope your reafy for Divisions open beta. Wel anyway hit me up if you want to play My    GT: ElvinRWBY

See you guys in the devasted streets of New York ;)

Well, if theyre going to have an open beta where I dont have to jump through any hoops to play it might as well try it. Downloading right now. As for the game itself, cant say that Ive been terribly exited since the day it was announced and shit I hear about would have me concerned for this game content wise if I were to buy it. Ubisoft is most likely adopting the all to popular design philosophy of "less is more" with The Division.