• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jinzuro

Free Game Year 2016

176 posts in this topic

Hm. So all of these will be ai controlled, and we had to pick who will win and let fate favour the winner? Hm, but Lost Planet 2's multiplayer mode has no ai.

Will it be.... Us playing against each other?

Pretty much from the listings we'll have games that everyone can play against one another and games that will need to be AI controlled so it will be a matter of selection. Right now I'm trying to get a list of games going that fit towards both and then draw from that 5 to 10 that everyone can vote on.

Which ever game has the most votes by a set month at the end of the month will be the game chosen for the end year tournament.

Yeah, if it's not AI controlled, not everyone who wants to participate will be able to as they may not have the system to play it on or the game itself. Didn't know that Burnout Paradise had an option for AI vs AI.

Would you ever be able to see d magic cards as a prize or grandprize

Yeah, if it's not AI controlled, not everyone who wants to participate will be able to as they may not have the system to play it on or the game itself. Didn't know that Burnout Paradise had an option for AI vs AI.

Actually all the games I'm choosing that allow player vs player are on pc. Burnout Paradise is on steam. 

Now the other games that its pretty much impossible to do player vs player will be AI controlled. I'll list which will be which to make it easier.

The problem will really come down to how to properly work the player vs player bit for recording purpose. Would need the proof of victory. Rocket League is one that would make it easy because I can record through spectator mode.

Would you ever be able to see d magic cards as a prize or grandprize

>:3 If its game related and in the prize budget its a win.

Current possibles listing.

- Tenkaichi 3 (AI Controlled)

- Rocket League (Player vs Player)

- Unreal Tournament 3 Black (Player vs Player)

- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (Player vs Player)

- Guns of Icarus (Player vs Player)

- Lost Planet 2 (Player vs Player)

- Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Player vs Player)

- Drift Streets Japan ( Player vs Player )

- Super Smash Bros. (AI Controlled)

- Pride FC (AI Controlled UFC Game)

I'll be honest here: I am extremely opposed to the player vs. player ones.  There are so many of those games that I don't own and the ones I do own I either suck at or never play (because I suck at them).  And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this.

I'll be honest here: I am extremely opposed to the player vs. player ones.  There are so many of those games that I don't own and the ones I do own I either suck at or never play (because I suck at them).  And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this.

That is one reason I am trying to work this out before the end of this year and that would be something good to discuss. If such a game is chosen that one doesn't own that was voted on by the majority it would come down to being if the person doesn't have the game they would need to purchase it. Though in this case with the amount of the prize you can think of getting the game like an entry fee to participate. But I want to pretty much settled all the issues that can arise from this early on so everyone's opinion on the matter is important and its good to get everyone's perspective.

This list also isn't finished so anything anyone wishes to throw-in in regards to games that would fit well for a tournament concerning AI vs AI or player vs player we could use is more then welcome to post about it. We'll then discuss and work that list down to 5 or 10 choices that can be voted on.

Actually all the games I'm choosing that allow player vs player are on pc. Burnout Paradise is on steam.

Possible that not everyone has a PC to play games on, or the games too.

Either way, I prefer AI vs AI as it pretty much puts people on a level playing field too. Everyone has the same chance pretty much.

Either way, I prefer AI vs AI as it pretty much puts people on a level playing field too. Everyone has the same chance pretty much.

My reasoning exactly.

Possible that not everyone has a PC to play games on, or the games too.

Very reason I'm having it set on majority votes and inquiring about possible game choices. The more I have to work with the better.

There is also the point that there will be those who would want to be able to have more control personally on how they win so in this case it may come down to a split of two tournament styles.

The main way I can see this working is by splitting the winning amount and setting up one tournament for those who want player vs player to those who want AI vs AI, but that also comes down to the majority. Thus far with you two its coming down that AI vs AI should be the main focus.

I would love the competition to come down to a PvP in guns of Icarus but I can understand the problems this may cause for a portion of those who want to participate as it would mean they need the game and a computer good enough to run it (let alone whether they actually want the game in the first place.). But that is just my personal preference because I prefer to have more control over my chances and would like to feel that I've earned it a bit more if I progress so take it as you will...

I would love the competition to come down to a PvP in guns of Icarus but I can understand the problems this may cause for a portion of those who want to participate as it would mean they need the game and a computer good enough to run it (let alone whether they actually want the game in the first place.). But that is just my personal preference because I prefer to have more control over my chances and would like to feel that I've earned it a bit more if I progress so take it as you will...

Its why I'm thinking I'll be hosting two separate tournaments. One for those wanting PvP and those that want to go the AI vs AI route.

I'll just need to set up two polls with games to be voted on for each category.

Its why I'm thinking I'll be hosting two separate tournaments. One for those wanting PvP and those that want to go the AI vs AI route.

I'll just need to set up two polls with games to be voted on for each category.

So, what, the winnings will be split between the two?

So, what, the winnings will be split between the two?

Yes, but while it would be fair to hold two different tournaments, there also has to be enough individuals to cause there to be two tournaments. I could set up a poll, but the problem with that is you'll have people who vote who don't have intention to actually participate. It would be easier with work things out with more active responses. I might have to create a new thread for it.

[For the month of February] - Sorry for being late. I was dealing with car repairs and got off track.

First: Old Man Logan

Wolverine-vs.-Sabretooth.jpg

[For the month of February] - Sorry for being late. I was dealing with car repairs and got off track.

Your picture is lol... broken.

Jinzuro likes this

Red Text

Bah no fair I was sleeping all day cuz I somehow, after not being sick for years, managed to get broncxhidas and pnumonia at the same time.

Bah no fair I was sleeping all day cuz I somehow, after not being sick for years, managed to get broncxhidas and pnumonia at the same time.

FALL BACK IN LINE SOLDIER. YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOU ARE DEAD. TRY TO FALL ASLEEP ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WILL BE DOING PUSH UPS UNTIL I AM THE ONE WHO GETS TIRED. :P

Damn, I hate first shift.

damn too late again

Don't worry. This was for the previous month and we are in March so there will be another >:3

Damn, I hate first shift.

I have first and second shift at my job. Start at 8:30am and leave at 8:30pm or later.

ACK! nu-metal! getting sicker!

ahhh. better.

Jinzuro likes this

ACK! nu-metal! getting sicker!

ahhh. better.

I never did understand the music preferences. I listen to pretty much everything. I can add this band to my list.

I love nu metal