• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jinzuro

Free Game Year 2016

176 posts in this topic

Did Raspharus win this one? We don't need to use red colored responses anymore?

I thought Jin specifically asked us  NOT to reply in red actually...and that we never had to... or was that the pictures.

edit: yeah it was the picture. but yeah, no mention of red text.

Did Raspharus win this one? We don't need to use red colored responses anymore?

Raspharus won. It was whoever replied first to my post. 

Gotcha, dang was pretty close.

Are you gonna fix that picture tho?

The picture looks fine on this end, though the ones in your signature won't load for me.

The picture looks fine on this end, though the ones in your signature won't load for me.

Apparently steamsig.com stopped working for good. Even the site is down. Damn, now i need a new sig.

I haven't noticed anything wrong with it. Its showing up on my browser just fine.

Just giving a heads up. Still going to go with announcing winners, but I've been held back on the prizes. Spent over $1,200 repairing my car so I've been doing some catch-up financially. I didn't realize until like the end of the month I hadn't posted anything about what was going on on my end. I do apologize for that. I was stressing all over the place, but I'll be back on track next month giving all the prizes to the winners and getting everything back in the straights.

Beatmaster A.C. likes this

25 minutes ago, Jinzuro said:

Just giving a heads up. Still going to go with announcing winners, but I've been held back on the prizes. Spent over $1,200 repairing my car so I've been doing some catch-up financially. I didn't realize until like the end of the month I hadn't posted anything about what was going on on my end. I do apologize for that. I was stressing all over the place, but I'll be back on track next month giving all the prizes to the winners and getting everything back in the straights.

don't worry, just do the important stuff IRL first.

Jinzuro likes this

3 minutes ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

don't worry, just do the important stuff IRL first.

Just wanted to be sure to let everyone know what was going on. Though I'm glad I worked my butt off to get back in place.

31 minutes ago, Jinzuro said:

Ah don't worry about it, I'm sure no-one will mind that your having to delay it for as long as you need as real life does really need to come first.

Jinzuro likes this

20 minutes ago, caljkn99 said:

Ah don't worry about it, I'm sure no-one will mind that your having to delay it for as long as you need as real life does really need to come first.

In my case its more about needing to be formal. I'm still working on a secret project I plan on releasing in the development section for games.

Dont listen to beastmaster, hes a savage =p.

Any estimates when this secret project may be done? I rarely look at the place because I have jaded experience with games made by not companies never being released so why bother kinda mentality. However it sounds like you are much past the early stages already so yeah.

33 minutes ago, Ghaleon said:

Dont listen to beastmaster, hes a savage =p.

Any estimates when this secret project may be done? I rarely look at the place because I have jaded experience with games made by not companies never being released so why bother kinda mentality. However it sounds like you are much past the early stages already so yeah.

who is this "Beastmaster" you talking about? there is no Beastmaster in the AJSA, i checked the member list.^^

2 hours ago, Jinzuro said:

In my case its more about needing to be formal. I'm still working on a secret project I plan on releasing in the development section for games.

Do what ya gotta do dude. We'll still be here when you finish the more important things you have to work on.

4 minutes ago, Mr_E_Meatshield said:

Do what ya gotta do dude. We'll still be here when you finish the more important things you have to work on.

I'm looking forward to the come back.

Oh snap. I just remembered this thread. April got skipped over completely!

1 minute ago, Kaz32 said:

Must have been worse than we all thought.

Technically March was skipped as well.  Yeah it must be really bad.  Happens though, last month and this month has been Hell for me personally 

34 minutes ago, xevious21 said:

Technically March was skipped as well.  Yeah it must be really bad.  Happens though, last month and this month has been Hell for me personally 

hope everything turned allright for you Soldier. And i Hope that Jinzuro is doing well too. He was online in Steam 18hours ago.

8 hours ago, Kaz32 said:

I forgot about it too. Sure there's a good reason that those months were skipped. Jinzuro's doing this voluntarily, so he isn't obligated to do this every month.

On 5/24/2016 at 10:15 AM, Kaz32 said:

On 5/24/2016 at 10:16 AM, MadDemon64 said:

Must have been worse than we all thought.

On 5/24/2016 at 11:57 AM, xevious21 said:

On 5/24/2016 at 0:33 PM, Beatmaster A.C. said:

hope everything turned allright for you Soldier. And i Hope that Jinzuro is doing well too. He was online in Steam 18hours ago.

On 5/24/2016 at 4:58 PM, Mr_E_Meatshield said:

I forgot about it too. Sure there's a good reason that those months were skipped. Jinzuro's doing this voluntarily, so he isn't obligated to do this every month.

The loss of my car pretty much put me in a rut, but when I get back on my feet I am going to go back through the missed months and set up those winners. Not to mention the fact that apparently the person who hit my first car and causes me to have to get the POS that died on me tried to go for suing me so its just been one big mess. Pretty much obliterated my huge savings I had.

Sorry I hadn't been giving updates, its been pretty crazy. I just recently started to be able to breath a little. At the most I'm just trying to get all my things settled in Georgia so I can move to California. My gf's parents are going to help me out while I get work and soon as I land that job I have a discount to get an entirely new vehicle from ford thanks to my grandfather working for them for so long and then its back to business. 

Not sure on the eta of everything, but I'm trying to bank it to the end of this year. Just a lot of clean up to do before I head out.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

3 minutes ago, Jinzuro said:

The loss of my car pretty much put me in a rut, but when I get back on my feet I am going to go back through the missed months and set up those winners. Not to mention the fact that apparently the person who hit my first car and causes me to have to get the POS that died on me tried to go for suing me so its just been one big mess. Pretty much obliterated my huge savings I had.

I know the feeling.  Some guy tried to do the same when he ran into my grandmother's car.  Technically my grandmother had the stop sign and the other guy didn't, but then again he was driving on the wrong side of the road and my grandma was like 95 at the time.  The judge threw the book at him.

Just now, MadDemon64 said:

I know the feeling.  Some guy tried to do the same when he ran into my grandmother's car.  Technically my grandmother had the stop sign and the other guy didn't, but then again he was driving on the wrong side of the road and my grandma was like 95 at the time.  The judge threw the book at him.

I'm glad to hear it turned out well for you in the end. I had my first taste of court because of this incident and it was not a good ride.

Its bull at its finest when people do that and they know their at fault. Guy that hit me went right through the red light and the officer who showed up at the scene "after" the first officer told me to move my car was the one given control of the scene and after inspecting over everything gave me the ticket saying it was "most likely" my fault. I didn't know you could give a ticket for most likely. Went to plead not guilty and they told me to just go home after looking at what the officer wrote because they said it was a he said, she said type incident.

Almost a year later he comes out of nowhere claiming injuries which he was perfectly fine the day of the accident and told the cop as such. Everyone there could see it. That got insurance to pay him $35,000 and then it continued on to court which I had to use up the remainder of my funds to deal with that mess. Even if I won the battle, that guy completely won the war. I was too pissed to be depressed about it all.