• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Glaice

FineBros "ReactWorld" met with firestorm of opposition

99 posts in this topic

I'd figure Alpha and Boogie would do a better job explaining things here..

Even

as well.
undeadslayer4 likes this

The fine bros posted a video earlier today doing everyone's favorite classic corporate move of damage control.

Don't really know who the FineBros are but that was one of most arrogant, idiotic, and douchey videos I've seen in a long time, and that's damn impressive since I just watched Alpha react to something.

TamaskanLEM likes this

Perhaps they were going for self sabotage when they made that video.

Maybe even career suicide perhaps? 

Jinzuro likes this

Maybe even career suicide perhaps? 

Sounds about right. I'm curious to see how they handle damage control.

Sounds about right. I'm curious to see how they handle damage control.

They posted a video earlier today, it's the usual corporate bull crap we've all heard a million times. Check it out when you get the time.

They posted a video earlier today, it's the usual corporate bull crap we've all heard a million times. Check it out when you get the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t-vuI9vKfg

Yeah.... You know maybe it would have worked better if it wasn't a rehearsed response. I mean its like when someone is trying to say they are meaning something from the bottom of their heart at the podium but their still reading from the speech they typed up in their hands.

They are literally doing the same thing they did to promote their idea, to save their idea. The guy on the left is now repeatedly shaking his head to invoke a subliminal message of "its just not right". When you see particular expressions repeatedly enough as well as the manner that people talk you can pretty much get a sure idea when a person is not being 100% truthful or if they are just saying whatever needs to be said to try and save their own.

Mark this as being the reason they still aren't reaching anyone. They aren't reacting naturally, but through an engineered facade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t-vuI9vKfg

Yeah.... You know maybe it would have worked better if it wasn't a rehearsed response. I mean its like when someone is trying to say they are meaning something from the bottom of their heart at the podium but their still reading from the speech they typed up in their hands.

They are literally doing the same thing they did to promote their idea, to save their idea. The guy on the left is now repeatedly shaking his head to invoke a subliminal message of "its just not right". When you see particular expressions repeatedly enough as well as the manner that people talk you can pretty much get a sure idea when a person is not being 100% truthful or if they are just saying whatever needs to be said to try and save their own.

Mark this as being the reason they still aren't reaching anyone. They aren't reacting naturally, but through an engineered facade.

Want peoples attention? be sincere about it. They sounded sarcastic throughout the whole video.

Want peoples attention? be sincere about it. They sounded sarcastic throughout the whole video.

All I see is their expressions with that look on their faces saying "you don't know how good this is for you guys"

AngryAlexTV likes this

It really is amazing that people that are used to working with Youtube would have thought that this would go over well (ignoring that it's impossible to take seriously when they start talking like people will come back to their videos in 100 years), which was explained well here (from bottom to top)

Capture.png

Jinzuro, Mr_E_Meatshield and Glaice like this

It really is amazing that people that are used to working with Youtube would have thought that this would go over well (ignoring that it's impossible to take seriously when they start talking like people will come back to their videos in 100 years), which was explained well here (from bottom to top)

Capture.png

We are the gazelle. We see a lion and we run for our lives.

It does seems as if the more one gets, the more one wants

Greedy fucking bastards

I should make my own series called "younglings react" where I have kids dressing up as jedi younglings :P and they react to stuff lol

I could understand them getting mad and sending their lawyers if someone took their overlays and their brand and logos for teens, kids reacts and made the videos look exactly the same. But to go after any react video that just has kids react or something in the title is ridiculous and greedy and I lost so much respect for these guys.

Well for their defense I can understand why they made trademarks, they created something big and they are afraid that someone is going to steal it. Imagine a world where every restaurant could call themselves Macdonalds.

But it's still corporate BS.

Well for their defense I can understand why they made trademarks, they created something big and they are afraid that someone is going to steal it. Imagine a world where every restaurant could call themselves Macdonalds.

But it's still corporate BS.

The only difference is, mc donalds isn't public domain. The fine bros are trying to trademark the term "react"

Alpha on their damage control BS.

Alpha on their damage control BS.

Thanks for posting this

I should make my own series called "younglings react" where I have kids dressing up as jedi younglings :P and they react to stuff lol

Yeah to stuff like this....

EP3_ILM_399.jpg

In all seriousness I can't tell if they were actually going to try and copyright of content in the style of a reaction video, or if this was just a misunderstanding and "World Reacts" is essentially just an idea for a YouTube network.  I'm going to be honest and say I almost willing to believe the latter because the other is to ridiculous to even contemplate, I don't think even Donald Trump would try something as stupid as this!

Either way they've got nobody to blame for themselves for the negative reaction because they pitched in such self procrastinating corporate fashion that maybe they thought would look more professional but did not come of right at all!

They're about to lose 40k subscribers and it's 4:14 pm for me lol they're about to lose 1 million subs since the time they announced react world, how does that even happen? lol

To quote Angry Joe, "You done fucked it up!"

Fine Bros. done fucked it up with this shit.