• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Syrupywolf

The Division AJSA Community Clan PS4

35 posts in this topic

Hey fellow Nerds, I'm a Game Nights host on the PS4 and through maybe I can help out more then just once a week on the Games Night so I decided to choose the path of hosting the PS4 AJSA Community Clan so if your interested shot me a msg here or on the PSN letting me know what your looking for ex. "Wanna Join the Division Clan" PSN ID :    

I know its still a ways off but if we can get a list of all the names we can see if there is a cap and plan according 

So my fellow nerds let me know so we can let this Clan implementation go as planned

DoctorEvil, and CarneyVore6497 like this

Sounds awesome, would be great to squad up with some of the angry army. PSN ID : MrGallagher1993 add me!

I'd be interested in joining said clan. PSN: ddrkreature

Due to recent news about The Division. It is not required to have to season pass for Clan content, I'm trying to make this as open to the community as possible so don't stress if you cant get the season pass.

This would give me much more to look forward to, sign me up!

Sounds good im really looking forward to playing the division especially the open beta thats coming soon

PSN: xXSpec

Was looking for this for the division add me bankshot227, was about to post to ask if anyone was running in the division beta that will open on Friday.  It's hard to run darkzone solo and I have been hearing the rumors about 2 weeks  after the start of a 8 man raid on rykers island.

The adding and creation of the clan will take awhile to have it configured correctly so your clan invites maybe delayed but it will get to you so don't worry if it takes awhile to get invited.

likes this

If the open beta goes well then i will put the division on the list of games to get sometime in the future. If this ajsa division is still alive and kicking, I'll join.

Also you start preloading the beta if anyone doesn't know by now

Edit

Got this idea that division beta could be the GN game if the selected game hasn't been chosen yet because anyone can join and play. I love doing game nights but the problem is that most of the time, I do not have the game that was chosen to be the game night that week. If the game night is like this then i would definitely join for the game night.

Cheers //_^)

Edited by xKaros
likes this

Any game night questions should be directed to Recon_avwf I'm just his GN host 

you sly mofo that neat lol

likes this

Hey everyone, I'm new to the AJSA community but am looking for a good group of people to play PS4 games with. The Division is at the top of my list when it comes out next week. Are you all located in Eastern Standard Time Zone? I'm from Ontario, Canada. Add me on PSN: WhiplashCC

PS I also play Destiny, Battlefield 4, and most other big PS4 online games. See you online!

Syrupywolf likes this

I'll have our commander add you to the ps4 chat rooms and I'll add you to the friends list 

im down, are we looking to run a chat to organize for DZ and other content?

PSN: Noobpownin09 

Hmm. Hmm. I'm in quite the pickle. I am Insane of Catarina and I am a lone agent who is looking to team up in some jolly cooperation. Is there space for one more?

The first order of business is to get the current RSVP's in the clan, It will take awhile to get everyone in but the hierarchy will determine the events line up and such (hierarchy will be made up of people with experience in the way clan systems work and keeping a peaceful interaction all around) I will start addind members tomorrow, So if I'm not responding to people right away it is most likely I'm adding members or getting coffee. So don't worry if you RSVP'ed I'll get to you an those who RSVP'ed through PSN friend requests I need a msg through the psn because it doesn't save who RSVP'ed through the Friend msg, So if i missed added you just shoot me a msg like " Hey asshole you forgot me or a formal msg will work its cool either way. 

I'll speak with my commander about if we need to set base exceptions from members but if we do it will pretty much just be respectful with each other and all the basic stuff that pretty much doesn't need to be said but we will determine this within the week an let you know 

Thanks Nerds,

SyrupyWolf 

and CarneyVore6497 like this

"Kevin on Facebook asks:How many players will be part of a clan/guild?

Right now we have no plans to cap the number of players who can be affiliated to any particular clan. We are also looking to have a very extensive web-based clan support system for all players in The Division. But we should have more to come around all this soon."   

CarneyVore6497 likes this

Apparently there is no ingame Clan system as of yet so I apologize for the hype on a game that shit the bed on clan systems. I'll update you if they add it later.

likes this

Feel free to add me anytime guys I love this game already

PS:CarneyVore6497

my best recommendation is to add people to your friends list from this thread and i can host random events for leveling, HM's, dark zones with gear and weapon farms 

likes this

I am so down to join a clan for this game. Add me. Lets make this happen. I personally think we should have like a AJSA site specifically for this game since it has no clan system within the game. That means that we will have to set up raids, farming, etc. outside of game. I welcome all invites and adds from here. add meh

PSN: LaSomBrAX25

Hi Guys,

If there's still room I'd like to join the AJSA clan for the division. My PSN name is ArcaneFist.

Cheers :)