• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Bamboe

Rocket League - Xbox One Discussion Thread

48 posts in this topic

Rocket League Hype!!

RL_Xbox_One.jpg

Rocket League on Xbox One couldn't come soon enough.  If you haven't had a chance to play the game on PC or PS4 you are probably wondering what all the hype is about.  Rocket League was a very successful game for the AJSA stream team this past summer. It even made it onto Angry Joe's top ten best games list.

The AJSA on the Xbox One is proud to announce that Rocket League will be supported with official events when the game releases later this month. I will be leading the events and TAYPH00N will be my sergeant for support.  An event schedule will be released as soon as the release date for Rocket League is announced. Return to this thread often for more information.  

If you want to score goals, soccer style, using an RC car be sure to get involved and come play with the AJSA on Xbox One.  You can add me as a friend on Xbox One at my Gamertag, bamboe E17056, and feel free to contact me with any questions and I will answer them.  So start saving up your money for one of the most fun indie games of the year!

hmm,

let me use this opportunity to introduce myself to the community ^^

i am TAYPH00N and i will be your sergeant in rocket league..you can contact me pretty much over any platform (steam,psn,X-live ,etc.)

i will be streaming rocket league events over twitch if you are interested in joining our  group.

i also stream most of the xbox one events of you are interested in them ...

what else..ohh yeahh.. i am also the wierd german guy who makes everybody laught in party chat ..

and dont worry even if we germans are beasts in soccer i will go easy on you guys because rocket league is about fun first

and when we are done with the fun part we can work on making the AJSA one of the best teams on the xbone muhahahahaaa :D

ScampyGordon likes this

No, one will have to buy. It was a "free" game with PS+ when it first launched on the PS4.

I've heard that is may be 19.99 but I wouldn't be surprised if they offered a similar deal with Games with Gold (free for a couple weeks) down the line.

if i had to guess i would say they will replace hands of fate with rocket league because both games are relativly new and both are 20$... i would say lets w8 till feb.29th to see if it will come to games with gold

You do get all of season one dlc for that price.

The first Rocket League event on Xbox One will be held on February 18th at 6:30pm EST. The hype is real. Be there for some guaranteed thrills and nail biting action. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Add me on Xbox (bamboe Ei7056) and send me a message there if that works best for you.

RuneX and Psykogrl like this

Great price considering we get the DLC bundled into it.  And the exclusive cars are a great addition.

Rocket League has already hit 11 million downloads from the Xbox store. Thursday's RL Event will be awesome. See you guys there!

ScampyGordon and RuneX like this

Installing now. Gonna be goooooooood!

ScampyGordon likes this

Reminder folks:

Our first ever Rocket League event on Xbox One is tonight at 6:30pm EST (11pm GMT)! Bamboe ei7056 is hosting. Come by and play! It should be great fun!

The first Rocket League event was great yesterday.  We faced off in private matches and pitted are skills against foes online.  Every match exiting as the last.  We soldiered through some technical issues and played until midnight.  So many came to play Rocket League that we made a second party shortly after the event began.  Many shined and all improved as we played.  All and all, we had one of the most exiting events I have been a part of last night.  Thank you to all who attended and I will see you next week.  If you don't have Rocket League, it is a great value at $19.99.  worth every penny because of how addicting it is.   

ScampyGordon and RuneX like this

I have to wait till payday :(

Oh... My... Gawd guys this is dare I say a great game. This game blows your mind with almost every aspect, minus the small bugs in free play. I don't know if this has happened to anybody else but if you stay in free play for more than 45min the game breaks. Have fun with this guys, can't wait to see a huge community pressence.

ScampyGordon and Bamboe like this

Best mini cars game I ever played. Event was great and thank you for that guys. It was hilarious :) I hope it's gonna be more events in this awesome game. I had some issues with joining in party but it was patch allready so I hope It's ok now. We will see on event. Let's be the best team of Rocket League on Xbox One Angry Army !!!!!

sakurasou_no_pet_na_kanojo.jpg

Bamboe and RuneX like this

Rocket League Event

The next Rocket League event will be held on Thursday February 25th at 7:00pm EST.  I hope all of you come out to what should be a great night. 

If you weren't there, here are highlights of last week's event.

RuneX and ScampyGordon like this

There is a 592MB update to download before the event. Cheers.

RuneX likes this