• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

AngryAlexTV

Remastered or remade

24 posts in this topic

Are there any games that you believe truly deserve to be remade or remastered? I would love to see scarface the video game remade on current gen and pc it was such a good game.

Imo unless those said games are reaaaaally old remasters are just cashgrabs

Mexiguy likes this

It could be any game, scarface the video game was pretty old and i'd love it to come back lol

Oni, Orphen: Scion of Sorcery, Vexx, Dark Summit, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, Blood Rayne 2, Godzilla: Unleashed, Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite, Full Spectrum Warrior, Mech Assault, Conker: Live and Reloaded, Hunter: The Reckoning, Freedom Fighters...

The list goes on and on.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

One game I would love to see remastered in Red Dead: Redemption, it's one my all time favorites and I would gladly pay to see it properly remastered.

One game I would love to see remastered in Red Dead: Redemption, it's one my all time favorites and I would gladly pay to see it properly remastered.

it's a shame that red dead redemption never made it's way to PC :(

Oni, Orphen: Scion of Sorcery, Vexx, Dark Summit, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, Blood Rayne 2, Godzilla: Unleashed, Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite, Full Spectrum Warrior, Mech Assault, Conker: Live and Reloaded, Hunter: The Reckoning, Freedom Fighters...

The list goes on and on.

Wow, I'm sad to say I've never heard of any of those games :(

Pretty much everything made by Bullfrog, especially Dungeon Keeper. Some of Westwood's RPGs like Nox and Lands of Lore could make decent remakes as well.

Fear Effect 1 and 2 - I missed out on these back on the PS1. I'd even be happy if they were released on the PSN as PSOne Classics.

XIII  -  Also missed out on this.

Any and all Panzer Dragoon games - Yep, missed out on them too. Didn't have a Saturn, Dreamcast or original Xbox.

There are alot of games that should get a remaster.

Those imo that deserve it the most:

Warzone 2100, 

Emperor Battle For Dune ,

Colony Wars Series,

Jedi Knight Series.

Earth 2150 Escape From The Blue Planet and its Add-ons, The Moon Project and The Lost Souls.

If I have to pick one: it will be the last one.

Wow, I'm sad to say I've never heard of any of those games :(

All the more to have them remade/remastered.

When it comes to remade there would be a lot of things I would like to see come back with improvements made. For things like remasters mostly I would want to see things that either can't be easily played or emulated, things like old PC games that wouldn't work on modern systems, Saturn games, Xbox exclusive games or ones that had more content than other console versions. Things that have never been released outside of a certain region would also be good.

Wow, I'm sad to say I've never heard of any of those games

That's really surprising that you have not at least heard of Conker or Blood Rayne.

Demon's Souls, so we can get it on PC, but it will likely be only on PS4 if it will ever be made. Toasters gonna toast.

I'm glad I made this thread, there's a lot of games I've never heard of and I have heard of blood rayne I liked the movie I know I stand alone when I say that lol 

Pretty much everything made by Bullfrog, especially Dungeon Keeper. Some of Westwood's RPGs like Nox and Legends of Lore could make decent remakes as well.

For Dungeon Keeper you have War for the Overwold and there is a Descent game in early access (Descent: Underground) but for me the main Bullfrog game that should be remade is Magic Carpet.  It was a first person flying/shooter game with magic, exploration, PVP multiplayer (in the nineties) and a pretty cool story.  Think about this concept as a MMO or a co-op game taking out massive bosses, blows my balls with the possibilities! 

Pretty much everything made by Bullfrog, especially Dungeon Keeper. Some of Westwood's RPGs like Nox and Legends of Lore could make decent remakes as well.

Wouldn't mind getting a remake of both Black & Whites myself.

Need for Speed (one) - no underground shit, no hip-pop shit, no Monster Energy drink shit... Team up with some auto magazine (or website for nowadays) like Road & Track, Car and Driver, Top Gear, EVO. Chris Harris.... and "faithfully" replicate some exotic roads around the world like Highway 1 (California), Tails of the Dragon (Tennessee), Stelvio Pass (Italy), Transfagarason Highway... Many legendary cars from European, American and Asian auto manufacturers with believable to good driving physics and great net code (it is 2016 and this is a no excuse requirement) for multiplayer.

Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed - EA had been a waste of "exclusive" Porsche license since after the NFS: Porsche Unleashed in 2000. Fxxking EA and the stupid retard Porsche is the reason why we don't see any Porsche in other great racing titles like Gran Turismo, Project CARS, Assetto Corsa... for the last 15 years...

Star Wars X-Wing vs Tie Fighters: Not that stupid retard shit in Star Wars Battlefront. 

The original Syndicate and Syndicate Wars: Not that BS FPS game released in 2012

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

i rather have true Remakes (that includes a complete new Engine, extended / improved gameplay, controlls, Mod Support, etc...),  than just simple "Remasters" (which is basically a compatiblity patch for new OS and higher Resolution).

Dark Forces / Jedi Knight

Blood / Blood 2

Hexen / Hexen 2

Kingping

Heretic / Heretic 2

Def Jam Fight for NY

Okami

Secret of Mana

Secret of Evermore

Illusion of Time

Terranigma

Redneck Rampage

X-Wing vs Tie Fighter the Academy

Star Wars Rouge Squadron

Forsaken

Tunnel B1

Lifeforce Tenka

Desert Strike / Jungle Strike / Urban Strike / Soviet Strike / Nuclear Strike

Thunderhawk / Thunderhwk 2 Firestorm

Extreme Assault

Vampire the Masquerade

Gun

Black

Drakengard

Rollcage / Rollcage Stage 2

Extreme G

Turok Dinosaur Hunter / Turok 2 Seeds of Evil / Turok 3 Oblivion

Z

Krush Kill n Destroy

Warhammer 40k Final Liberation

Warcraft 3

Wing Commander

Shogo: Mobile Armor Division

Slave zero

Oni

Need for Speed 2 SE / Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit

Mech Warrior

Mech Commander

Outcast

Outlaws

Silent Storm

Arcanum

World Cup (yes that wacky NES Football game with those crazy Supershots and the legendary Ice field where you can tackle over half of the field)

the list goes on and on

Need for Speed (one) - no underground shit, no hip-pop shit, no Monster Energy drink shit... Team up with some auto magazine (or website for nowadays) like Road & Track, Car and Driver, Top Gear, EVO. Chris Harris.... and "faithfully" replicate some exotic roads around the world like Highway 1 (California), Tails of the Dragon (Tennessee), Stelvio Pass (Italy), Transfagarason Highway... Many legendary cars from European, American and Asian auto manufacturers with believable to good driving physics and great net code (it is 2016 and this is a no excuse requirement) for multiplayer.

Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed - EA had been a waste of "exclusive" Porsche license since after the NFS: Porsche Unleashed in 2000. Fxxking EA and the stupid retard Porsche is the reason why we don't see any Porsche in other great racing titles like Gran Turismo, Project CARS, Assetto Corsa... for the last 15 years...

Star Wars X-Wing vs Tie Fighters: Not that stupid retard shit in Star Wars Battlefront. 

The original Syndicate and Syndicate Wars: Not that BS FPS game released in 2012

Syndicate in 2012 looked promising I was excited for it but when I played it I was like wtf is this shit? and I just went back to MW3 lol

Crusader: No Remorse / No Regret

Commander Keen

Rampage

Hi-Octane

Magic Carpet

Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure / Twinsen's Odyssey

Fade to Black

Abuse

They should make a Diablo remaster.

Two more games just leaped themselves to the forefront of my memories: Destruction Derby and Nuclear Strike; both being on the original Playstation. Those are some fun games!

Wouldn't mind getting a remake of both Black & Whites myself.

Wasn't Black & White made by Lionhead?

Edit: Yeah, it's a lot like Populus, which Peter and 22 Cans are trying to make with Goddus and failing.