• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

boldturkey

Has anyone else noticed that angryjoe has become well..less angry??

13 posts in this topic

We'll see him angrier than ever if BvS sucks.

His anger would likely depend on what he is reviewing.

undeadslayer4 and like this

It depends on any game whether it's a disappointing or a shitty game.

It depends on any game whether it's a disappointing or a shitty game.

Then he should review more shitty games.

Then he should review more shitty games.

He had a great chance to let out some rage with Street Fighter 5, even if it's not a review. But decided not to because he didn't want to have a bad relationship with Capcom since they're making a board game together. Even his Godzilla review was tame compared to his older work, and that game was pretty shitty according to him.

I think it depends on whether he is enthusiastic / passionate about the game. I think if it's a series he likes and it doesn't meet his expectations, with a lot of unforgivable game features, he'll let rip.  :D

I think if it's a series he likes and it doesn't meet his expectations, with a lot of unforgivable game features, he'll let rip.  :D

He said he loves the Godzilla series, and didn't exactly let it rip in the review last year compared to  Sonic Free Riders, or even Mind Jack.

I think it depends on whether he is enthusiastic / passionate about the game. I think if it's a series he likes and it doesn't meet his expectations, with a lot of unforgivable game features, he'll let rip.  :D

I'm guessing it just has to be a really really bad game of him actually rage.

I've always thought the less angry he gets the better. There are enough angry youtubers, constantly surrounding yourself with anger and negativity and attracting those kind of fans should do nothing but hurt him personally, hurt his review quality, and hurt his community.

I'm guessing it just has to be a really really bad game of him actually rage.

Like Godzilla, which he gave a 2 / 10 score? https://youtu.be/ijQD2RYvCg4?t=36m46s Yeah, not exactly angry in that. I think having Other Joe helps him mellow out.

I reckon it would be fun to watch Joe go on another hellfire fueled rant. Of course, that might mean putting him through a terrible game again. Do we want to do that to him?

What we need is another major disappointment in he same vein as destiny or a company implementing in some bullshit.