• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ancient

Bethesda teases F4 DLC on twitter

46 posts in this topic

I think they will finally add a "Hardcore" mode F:NV had! been waiting for this! :D

But i am most curious about the DLC, what do they plan to do? I heard they are probably gonna do something with the "glowing sea", or a complete underwater experience? OR ALIENS? (<Yes please). Or perhaps a blast to the past? Excited to see what they'll come up with!

What kind of DLC do you think they'll put forth?

m0ypTKR.jpg

wow, what a surprise. Cut out content from the main game during development, that will be avaiable later for extra money? Gee, guess no one saw that coming.

Dzmg7Xk.jpg

Glaice and Zero Foxtrot like this

wow, what a surprise. Cut out content from the main game during development, that will be avaiable later for extra money? Gee, guess no one saw that coming.

Dzmg7Xk.jpg

Mate, if you wanna do it then do it the proper way:

4539958-1820996730-iDqTq.jpg

Haze247 and Beatmaster A.C. like this

Dzmg7Xk.jpg

What about those posts imply that anything was cut from the main game for dlc? The survival mode stuff is coming in a free update.

What about those posts imply that anything was cut from the main game for dlc? The survival mode stuff is coming in a free update.

^ Is Fallout 4 even a game known for lack of content? It's been over three months now it's not like they released new stuff on disk a day later and if you bought the game on the PC you could have bought it at release for under $50, making it cheaper for most places than buying a new game years/decades ago.

Ancient likes this

Yeah, nothing in those tweets give an impression that content was cut out from the original game. If they announced this stuff before or on the day of release, maybe that would be the case. But not months after.

Laserrifle125 and Ancient like this

I guess people forgot what Expansion packs are. This must be the same people that thought Blizzard was destroying the game industry.

GLXLynx and Maghorn like this

I guess people forgot what Expansion packs are. This must be the same people that thought Blizzard was destroying the game industry.

Hi, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Elite Tauren Chieftain?

You mean Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne wasn't being developed while the main game was being made??? LIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne wasn't being developed while the main game was being made??? LIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Next they'll say Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone was removed from the main game and sold as DLC.

Next they'll say Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone was removed from the main game and sold as DLC.

Well, they're charging for it, it MUST have been removed.

Ancient likes this

Well, they're charging for it, it MUST have been removed.

:P

I had a PM to reply on since I still get e-mail notifications so I just decided to see what's happening around the forums while at it...so...uhm....

I think some people might get this wrong, but there is nothing wrong with the DLC announcement here, nor is there anything wrong with the survival difficulty. It will come as a free update and as far as I know, DLC's for previous Fallouts were pretty legit and added 10-15h of extra gameplay and new features so I don't think people should be saying that Bethesda cut the game into pieces. Fallout 4 is a huge freaking game atm and there is so much to do in the vanilla game alone and I hope that the DLC will be something like in Fallout NV or Fallout 3: new areas, new plots, quests etc

Ancient likes this

I had a PM to reply on since I still get e-mail notifications so I just decided to see what's happening around the forums while at it...so...uhm....

I think some people might get this wrong, but there is nothing wrong with the DLC announcement here, nor is there anything wrong with the survival difficulty. It will come as a free update and as far as I know, DLC's for previous Fallouts were pretty legit and added 10-15h of extra gameplay and new features so I don't think people should be saying that Bethesda cut the game into pieces. Fallout 4 is a huge freaking game atm and there is so much to do in the vanilla game alone and I hope that the DLC will be something like in Fallout NV or Fallout 3: new areas, new plots, quests etc

DPTheRockReturn_thumb%5B8%5D.jpg?imgmax=

Finally! THE APEX SPARTAN HAS COME BACK TO AJSA!

Only time will tell whether this is a good or bad thing, I still have nightmares about the Horse Armor DLC in Oblivion.

Only time will tell whether this is a good or bad thing, I still have nightmares about the Horse Armor DLC in Oblivion.

COMING SOON

GHOUL ARMOR!

COMING SOON

GHOUL ARMOR!

Nah dude, it'll be armor for your power armor.

Or more Preston Garvey quests.

COMING SOON

GHOUL ARMOR!

Comeone now, tell me this horse on the left doesn't look fabulous? :wub:

17isoyhgfhymcjpg.jpg

All of this "It's been cut from the game" talk is coming has come from the stigma that DLC has gotten in the gaming community recently. With all the overpriced map packs and the ridiculous pre-order bonuses that are being announced recently, I can't blame people for being wary of DLC, but seriously, how does this:

m0ypTKR.jpg

Imply that they're selling content that was cut from the original game?

Well there was a video uploaded around December of a guy who managed to walk out of the borderline/invisible wall zone somehow, either by crossing some hill or by swimming or he used noclip to get there, and behind the hill was a HUGE landscape in the distance that was empty and there was an there ocean too, implying that it could be a landscape set for upcoming DLCs. 

Also there is a lot to explore underwater, like sunken cities, "Ghoul Whales" as I once read on Reddit by a user who explored 100% of the underwater world in Fallout 4 and people believe it might be set for a DLC too. Apparently there is lots to explore underwater that it could be potentional DLC locations. 

Some gamers speak of a submerged city under the water, some gamers speak of a series of buoys leading to something in the water, but the big one seems to be the introduction of a so-called 'Ghoul Whale' - an idea noted by Reddit user Lavonicus.

The Redditor, Imgur user, and avid Fallout 4 player known as Lavon “Lavonicus” Smith spent 30+ hours charting all of the underwater depths of the open world title, and uncovered various objects, structures, pop culture references — including one of the game’s best Easter eggs dedicated to Jaws— and loads more. In fact, after his extensive survey of the ocean floors, Lavonicus took it upon himself to draw up a handy-dandy map that points other Wastelanders in the right direction to find the sunken treasures.

63wUQAf.png

I can't seem to find an article on the huge land that guy found, but I'll keep on looking.

Well there was a video uploaded around December of a guy who managed to walk out of the borderline/invisible wall zone somehow, either by crossing some hill or by swimming or he used noclip to get there, and behind the hill was a HUGE landscape in the distance that was empty and there was an there ocean too, implying that it could be a landscape set for upcoming DLCs. 

I can't seem to find an article on the huge land that guy found, but I'll keep on looking.

Just because there's space gated off from players doesn't mean it's for DLC. In most cases it's to make the image of a larger world instead of having it cut off for no reason. WoW has a lot of these areas, like in The Everbloom dungeon there is a full cutout of Westfall and Stormwind there JUST for the the final boss, which is possible to glitch onto and walk around on until hitting a death wall inside SW's gate.

Just because there's space gated off from players doesn't mean it's for DLC. In most cases it's to make the image of a larger world instead of having it cut off for no reason. WoW has a lot of these areas, like in The Everbloom dungeon there is a full cutout of Westfall and Stormwind there JUST for the the final boss, which is possible to glitch onto and walk around on until hitting a death wall inside SW's gate.

I didn't say it's for DLC, it's what people think, it's speculation. It could be just for eye candy but it could be for DLC.

I didn't say it's for DLC, it's what people think, it's speculation. It could be just for eye candy but it could be for DLC.

Meih, I don't pay attention to speculations. It's not real until it's announced for real.

Apex! My man! Been a REALLY long time. And good timing too since Witcher 3's next expansion pack is coming. How are ya?

Apex Spartan likes this