• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jitterdoomer

Kanye West - Only One "Game Trailer" WTF??!

17 posts in this topic

This game made you becoming the coolest of the g-fish club so that you can dance with the marlins and making out with all the snappas - IN HEAVEN!!!

This game was made to monetize his mom's grave and I'm very sicken by this trailer. What was your reaction to this "Game"? I don't know why the hell Kanye made this game; I don't know, he'll try to compete with Ride to Hell Retribution, I'd rather name this Ride to Heaven Retribution: Kanye Edition.

WOW!!!  I mean just..... wow!  That is literally the worst trailer I have ever seen in my life!  It makes me question the integrity of the human species.  It upsets me that a biological being of the same race could come up with such an abominable piece of nonsense.

This game was made to monetize his mom's grave......

Kanye, I've heard this crazy rumor that you are a musician so if you want to dedicate something to your mother why don't you... oh... I don't know.......

.........WRITE A FUCKING SONG!!!!!!

Jitterdoomer and Raspharus like this

People applauded this? Were they shills or a fucking sound clip?

So it has come to this. One of the biggest narcisist jackass in the world has a game. Humanity has indeed stoop to a new low.

I'm expecting it to suck really2 hard. And if that happen, excellent. He'll probably rant like those other retards who made Slaughtering Grounds. I hope they all get humbled and never do something like this ever again.

RogueKnightKisuke93 likes this

So it has come to this. One of the biggest narcisist jackass in the world has a game. Humanity has indeed stoop to a new low.

You call Kanye West as the representative of humanity??

Crazycrab likes this

I have a solution: 

How-Flamethrowers-Work-2.jpg

Wow, and to think I thought it would be nukes or apocalypse tanks.

People applauded this? Were they shills or a fucking sound clip?

They gotta praise Yeesus somehow.

I don't care about his motive to make this game or where will the sales money go...(all the money in the world go somewhere...) all I want is if this game fun to play and this video/trailer provide none of that info...

I want to see the Youtube reviewers rip this game to shreds.

That looks, fine, little information but good looking visuals and seems to fit thematically with the purpose of the narrative. It's a trailer. Many time they don't even show actual gameplay, many first video game trailers are a generic fade in of an object, character, or location then a cut to a title, all done in under a minute. He also said it was in development for six month and there is no release date, so there's not really even reason to think that there is near final gameplay footage yet. I'm going to assume most of you haven't watched many trailers if that is somehow the worst that you have seen or if it offends you for some reason.

all I want is if this game fun to play

"Fun" is usually not the main or even a considered goal of a game meant to memorialize people who have died. I don't think many people would say The Dragon, Cancer, Firewatch, Cibele, or The Beginners Guide are "fun" they are typically made to invoke other emotions.

I don't know why the hell Kanye made this game

For the reason he specifically stated I imagine.

You call Kanye West as the representative of humanity??

Ok but to be fair he is

If I play this will I have to take a finger up my butt?