• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ohgun

Has Your Game Crashed Just as You Are Apporaching the End Game on PC?

12 posts in this topic

After several instances of XCOM 2 crashing as I right after I completed a Shadow Project has me wondering, has anyone ever had their game crash on them just as you were approaching the End Game? Please share your experiences of this type of incidents.

when playing batman arkham knight, the game started to poop its self near the end but it never crashed but it had me worried.

I'll keep my story short, since I really don't like recalling that bullshit...

I played Saints Row 3 in one sitting from start to finish not too long after it came out. During the second last mission, the game crashed. I booted the game up again as fast as I could, only to realise the fucking auto save was off, and I had not saved manually even once during my playtime.

Yes, I still cry.

;_;

articman, 2and900 and Ohgun like this

Not crashed, but completely glitched the hell out. Arkham Origins. In the final boss fight, I died once, and then when I restart the fight, I fell through the floor, all I see is a cutscene, and then it's all black. Can't do anything. Tried restarting, verifying integrity of game cache, still black. So if I want to beat the game, I have to restart the game all over again.

So I leave it there and see the game's ending on youtube. I didn't miss much.

Ohgun likes this

me fallout nv at the end of every dlc it crashed

Dragon Age: Origins.  Started out fine, but the longer I played it, the slower it ran, especially near the end-game due to a memory leak that was never patched.  Crashed quite a few times, but luckily I caught on early enough to avoid it crashing on me mid-Archdemon fight.  Still, kinda shocked that it even happened.

Ohgun likes this

Quite often, when I'm playing a video game, especially after I make a particularly bad mistake, or get some bad rng, my game mysteriously crashes too. I have no clue how that happens.

Ohgun likes this

Nope never had this issue. Although XCOM 2 did run like utter crap especially on the last level which was insanely hard. 

Oh well

Ohgun likes this

After several instances of XCOM 2 crashing as I right after I completed a Shadow Project has me wondering, has anyone ever had their game crash on them just as you were approaching the End Game? Please share your experiences of this type of incidents.

Mine was with Lufia 2 for the SNES.

After spending 40 hours traveling the world and experiencing everything. I defeated the four main bosses, the Sinistrals, and destroyed some crystals to prevent a floating island from destroying the planet. Right before the final ending, the part that wraps up the entire story and shows what all the characters do after the game ends, Lufia 2 crashes.

I had to fight all of the Sinistrals again. Fighting four bosses in a SNES JRPG is taxing.

Not on PC, but I had a 360 RRoD while nearing the end of Bioshock.

This wasn't on PC and the game didn't crash, but this story tells of a similar situation.

About 8 years ago (i think?), i had been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on my Playstation 2. Now i'm one of the people who currently thanks the video game industry for making every game nowadays autosave, because i almost NEVER save. And this was the case when i was playing Kingdom Hearts. I would get home from school, play the game until it was time for bed, turn off the TV and go to bed, just leaving the game where i left off.

I was on the last mission when the power went out...