• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aya Reiko

Street Fighter V... oooooohhh boy...

5 posts in this topic

On the positive side, Joe's review is bound to be epic.

And that's about it.

Single-player is practically non-existant and "Story Mode" is piss easy.  You can beat it by mashing one button, and you can easily beat all of it in less than 90 minutes. Don't believe me?  Watch Squirty here...

And Arcade Mode is supposedly coming out in June as a free patch.  Multiplayer looks like it's only bare-bones (when it works, it is launch day after all).  But if the game isn't ready, Capcom shouldn't have released the game.

Capcom is showing off how little they care about PC. What the hell is with that?

Capcom is showing off how little they care about PC. What the hell is with that?

The issues with this game isn't PC specific though. The Network Problems been patched at least. I couldn't even play the tutorial last night without getting disconnected and booted to the main menu. As far as the port goes, when I do get to play, it runs properly, even on this laptop that's a little over its third year.

Both PC and PS4 versions are going to have missing modes, ones that they say they'll update and patch in for free. But that doesn't stop them from selling a Season Pass. Even if we can get future content without spending another cent, I really don't see why Capcom should get away scott free with this, pretty much barebones release.

At the time of this post, the PC Network is under maintenance. Dunno about the PS4 version.

I recorded a rant about the game, while capturing gameplay, but I'm not satisfied with the quality of that rant to even upload it to Youtube. Gonna have to re-record it.

My advise, wait 'til June at the very least.  The game is clearly an Obvious Beta.

My advise, wait 'til June at the very least.  The game is clearly an Obvious Beta.

hears a slight addendum to that only wait till june if your a casual player if you like playing competitively you shouldint wait because well thats nerly 5 months whare other playeres will be getting better and better at the game  whare you will not but like I said thats only a issue for us competitive players if all you care about is the story and arcade yes do wait on the game it is not worth the 60$ yet witch sucks because macanicly its probably one of the best street fighters to date and this fuck up on conames part is going to hurt a good game as a hole