• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

undeadslayer4

whats the meaning of life

38 posts in this topic

Just asking because i want to see other people's opinions on the meaning of life

It's the unlicensed Super Famicom game Hong Kong 97, AVGN said so:

Legolas_Katarn likes this

Destroy the soviets time machine so general krukov and the prime minister cannot change the past and thus alter the present again.

Damn it, you beat me xD

Like RuneX has said, meaning of life is 42.

The meaning of life is stay hungery, stay foolish. Go to find your purpose unique to you and make that dream a reality then die for in the end death isn't the end but the culmination of a person's lifetime. Do you wish to go and live your life  and do all you wanted then die. Or do you want to have a safe life? With no risk's, no chances. Nothing that you wanted and then die.  That is the meaning of life to me. 

for me: be happy with my family and friends, be healthy, be faithful, to pray, repent, thank and serve the lord every day.

Fuck bitches and get money to fuck more bitches and spend money

Owning a nice idyllic cabin in the middle of a peaceful stretch of land, all the while working as a waiter at a restaurant hoping a really fat person comes in and eats until they can't eat any more just for the opportunity to convince them to eat one wafer thin mint.

why

Probably because, biologically, an organisms sole purpose is to survive long enough to reproduce and pass on it's genes. That's about it.

More intelligent creatures such as ourselves find our own individual purposes to motivate us on top of our basic biological purpose.

Alexander452 likes this

why

Because we all look for some reason for life to actually exist, to make sense as you have mentioned "A meaning"

People will have different opinions on what the meaning of life is, because what matters for some people will not be important for someone else

Im not saying that there is no reason to live, but there is no overall meaning for life.

There are no specifc rule to what our meaning to life is, we choose our own meaning.

UbgII9t.jpg

undeadslayer4 likes this

Death because eventually everything dies and every effort made to live longer is just another way to die because even if you made it to the end of the universe it must all end.

but if you want the real meaning all you need to do is search for "define life" in google

wtf is 42

Read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, or just watch the Thug Notes video about it either works.

Because we all look for some reason for life to actually exist, to make sense as you have mentioned "A meaning"

People will have different opinions on what the meaning of life is, because what matters for some people will not be important for someone else

Im not saying that there is no reason to live, but there is no overall meaning for life.

There are no specifc rule to what our meaning to life is, we choose our own meaning.

UbgII9t.jpg

Ah, now see? That right there is exactly why I believe this is not the only life we have to live. I look on the very fact that we are even capable of pondering our own existence as proof there is something greater out there for us. Granted you can't actually reach it until you face death, but that's what life is about: preparing you for that final encounter, the graduation into the "real".

I always think of the final chapter in the final book of C.S Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia (The Last Battle), how everything looked exactly like what they were familiar with (from their home in England to the lands of Narania that they had explored on many adventures) but it all seemed more vibrant, more real. And the deeper they went into the land the more "real" it all became.