• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jitterdoomer

Which country do you wish to go to?

34 posts in this topic

Right now, Angry Joe and Other Joe were on a vacation in Paris, France as we saw in Other Joe's Twitter, which is the place that I dreamed to go there next to Japan. Which country do you want to go there in the near future?

Dyzzles likes this

The United States. 

Scotland, Ireland and the UK would probably be where I would go. I enjoy the climate which is why I could even see myself living there. :)  

diehardght likes this

The U.S and Mexico, although the heat would fuck me up.

Why? unless you go to a desert state, the temperature never goes above 30°

As for me I'd like to go to Japan and Italy

Damn, you people are all so fancy. US, Japan, Italy, Frace and so on.

And I'm like, I just wanna go to Tibet, build myself a small home somewhere far in the mountains and just get away from everyone. I love countries that are just all about that mountain life. You know what I'm saying? 

Then later come back because I need wifi...

Tibet_Mountains.jpg

Hmm I would say anywhere with some major ruins, so Mexico, Peru, India, Italy etc. I like history like that. Not a big history buff mind you just like ruins and stuff.

Apex Spartan likes this

Scotland, Ireland and the UK would probably be where I would go. I enjoy the climate which is why I could even see myself living there. :)  

if you ever rent a car in Scotland, make sure to check if it has a spare tire, before getting a flat tire out in the middle of nowhere without any cellphone connection

nXsniGO.gif (that was a LONG day)

Other than that, i can not recommend Scotland enough, as it has some amazing and beautiful landscapes

MariaOlivia likes this

Damn, you people are all so fancy. US, Japan, Italy, Frace and so on.

And I'm like, I just wanna go to Tibet, build myself a small home somewhere far in the mountains and just get away from everyone. I love countries that are just all about that mountain life. You know what I'm saying? 

Then later come back because I need wifi...

Tibet_Mountains.jpg

I totally get what you're saying Apex.  :)  I would have Liked your post but i'm all out of Likes... again.

Anyway, I can see life would indeed be peaceful and ascetic if you moved to Tibet and built yourself a home there. 

I need my solitude as well so here's to that!

Apex Spartan likes this

If travel time between countries does not take so dam long, maybe to the UK and united states.If and I state if a become a pro halo mlg, i'd like to be in the halo tournaments in US/UK and meet the various teams like Evil geniuses, team renegades,epsilon and just chill and play against them.And of course to meet my other duplicate, the president of the united states who is in charge right now cause of my abcence or playing halo  from the oval office in the white house hehe<

I've been thinking about organizing a Europe trip with a few friends and bouncing between places like UK, Iceland, Germany, Sweden, France, and Italy. Option 2 was picking a single country and soending a few weeks there.

My friend was also trying to convince me to save up for a trip to Japan. Only problem is that saving up money for a trip is basically impossible while being a full time student

Definitely Japan. Anime and manga are a part of it, but I also have an interest in visiting Osaka for the food. Heard great things about it.

There's also Sweden, but I don't plan on just visiting. Hoping to start living there one day. For the time being, though, I want to make a trip there for Dreamhack, hopefully this year or the next. :P

France and Japan are my firsts, Japan not just because of Anime, because of all the different (and weird) technology, people, places and food i would like to try. Also maybe i would like to go to Canada, yes i said it...Canada! I have some family there.

Already been to Japan, so I guess England, Australia, France, or one of the Scandinavian countries.

France and Japan are my firsts, Japan not just because of Anime, because of all the different (and weird) technology, people, places and food i would like to try. Also maybe i would like to go to Canada, yes i said it...Canada! I have some family there.

As a Canadian, I will let you know it is awesome here. Be sure to try some poutine, buy a tuque (you may knownit as a "beanie"), and enjoy always having Tim Hortons a short drive away.

PENNSYLVANIA 

city: PITTSBURGH

if you know any woman in pittsburgh who wanna marry me. let me know it  :D

pittsburghese.jpg

Japan.

How else am I going to get a genuine Hanya mask?

Dyzzles likes this

Australia! I've always been fascinated by the outback, the history, the fact that "everything is trying to kill you", not to mention #1 on my personal list of World's Sexiest Accents!

Next on the list would be Europe, particularly Italy. My sister and brother-in-law are over in Germany now and they keep posting so many pictures that make me jealous!

Mr. Molotov likes this