• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Bast50

AJSA on Black Desert Online

59 posts in this topic

Hello Guys!

We will have a guild for the AJSA in Black Desert Online. Our server will be Edan.

If you'd like to join the guild you can post here or visit me while i'll be streaming the game at Early Access launch. You can come and ask for a guild invite regardless of what game im currently playing, come say Hi here: http://www.twitch.tv/bast_50 

or

You can /w aka whisper these officers:

Family Name: Ridill Character, Name: Karley or BastErza

Family Name: AmadeusSigfried,  Character Name: Wolf_Gang 

Family Name: Trieda, Character Name: TBD

Family Name: HexCode, Character Name: Andariel

We will have more info coming soon!!

Bast_50

Thanks for the info. If I get the game I'll be sure to join you guys on the right server.

Well my character in game right now is TylerTheBest25 Please add me to the guild thanks 

I know I'm just a noob, but when my explorer's package access kicks in I'll be there  :)

Is this game free to play? what's it about?

This game is not free to play, but buy to play much similar to GW2 model. Unlike the KR version the price, estimated to be 30 usd, comes with many of the premium features of the KR version already unlocked. BDO is a sandbox mmo, much like AA or eve with a focus on open world gvg pvp with no instances and has a very different pve endgame than a traditional themepark mmo like wildstar or ffxiv.

I'll be playing later today,explorer package, my character name is Manus please add me to the guild!

Well, I'm in as Kazianna

Family name is Ginryuu

I'll be sure to get a character over to Eden if I have not yet.

I will buy game as soon as my new PC arive and i will join you guys.

Hello! I would like to join the guild, My Warriors name on Edan is Lasko.

If you need the family name it's Dragon_Heart

hey guys, Edan seems locked and can't make any characters on it anymore, which is unfortunate. Does anybody know a work around?

Those awaiting invites, the guild is currently full and you must be online and ready to PM an officer when spaces open up. PM Trieda, Anablue, AJSA, Ridill or Panzerfaust for an invitation. Please do not spam or beg as we have limited spaces available.

Sorry about the guild availability atm folks. We need to level up the guild in order to unlock more space. We're working hard on doing that!

Well I just tried to log in and not only is the Guild now full but the server is to.  Should we create a second branch of the Guild on another server?

Shagger likes this

Well I just tried to log in and not only is the Guild now full but the server is to.  Should we create a second branch of the Guild on another server?

I agree. Having te same trouble.

Its probably going to remain this way during NA primetime for three to 6 weeks

every game is going to have its growing pains hopefully it will be worked out sooner than later ill try my luck once installed dunno what im going to name my toon yet.

UPDATE:

server status has at least 2 channels open upon creating my character whenever someone gets a moment my toon needs an inv

IGN Su_Zarrah

If a second chapter is in the making, I would like to suggest starting it in Uno. (My friends and I may have gotten a little too invested on that server already to switch to Edan)

Our guild on Edan isn't close to full yet. We are at 70/80 capacity currently with 20 more coming as we unlock them.
​Anyone that wants an invite must submit a PM ingame to Trieda / Anablue / Panzerfaust / Ridill / AJSA.

Ok I'm in and char name is KriegKrahe, with family name Reclusiarch

Our guild on Edan isn't close to full yet. We are at 70/80 capacity currently with 20 more coming as we unlock them.

​Anyone that wants an invite must submit a PM ingame to Trieda / Anablue / Panzerfaust / Ridill / AJSA.

I'll try logging in again tonight but the last time I tried Eden was completely full. Impossible to log in.

EDIT:  Seriously I CANNOT get in to Edan!  This is what I see every time I try.

ocCsOu2.jpg