• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Doctor_GLaDOS

Battlefield 4 Community Reboot

24 posts in this topic

Attention soldiers of the AJSA ! Battlefield 4 AJSA community is beign rebooted, and a new platoon has been created. If you are a new or old player feel free to sign in . Commmunity events, activities and streams are soon to follow. Everything will be announced at least 1 week in advance.

Staff Recruitment

In next few weeks I will be recruiting sergeants interested in running this game, those capable and willing to fill command ranks are going to be chosen and promoted.

|--------------------------------------->New Platoon link<---------------------------------------|

Sincerely,

Battlefield 4 staff.

QwiK and diehardght like this

Applied. Now waiting confirmation. Let see what my new computer is capable to run the game. I would try to assist the game if i can, since i already got Mount & Blade on my head.

I would join but for some weird reason it can't run the game :/

do you have a capable pc?

do you have a capable pc?

Here is my new PC specs im prettry sure it will run it on ultra.

-CPU AMD FX-4100@3.6Ghz Black Edition (I got that CPU for free so ill take it,but i can upgrade it later if i want so :P)

-GPU Geforce GTX 760

-8GB of RAM (Again i wanted 16gb but they were given up for me free. Not a problem, i can still upgrade it!)

- 1 TB of SSHD

Well I just got my computer updated to a to GTX 970 and some of the latest gear, I can play battlefront just fine but bf4 it kill my pc

Applied, new to the pc community but been playing with Rune and the ajsa platoon on xbox one for a while now.

Battlelog name: ElevatedbyNature

Xbox gt: jayacmilan420

RuneX likes this

what happened to the old Platoons? There were 2 of them if i remember right.

what happened to the old Platoons? There were 2 of them if i remember right.

I believe they were shut down due to inactivity. Hopefully we get our own server again.

I believe they were shut down due to inactivity. Hopefully we get our own server again.

man that's sad. Where are they all? Switched to Battlefail Hardline or Battlefail EA Star Wars DLC? Anyway, i applied.

There were 3 full platoons. It's easier to make a new one than kick inactive players.

I applied. Never played this with a group , so this might back into some BF4.

i applied, let's see how this goes 

I applied as well. Did not get involved much with the old platoon. Hope to do better with this one

... Well that was fast. Now I'll need to get team speak set up.

Be aware that we are still mainly using Teamspeak as it the best choice, Discord is only there as a backup in case the TS go down.

the problem is that, when i am on the AJSA TS, no one else is there. Manily because it's still in the middle of the night in the US while it's afternoon here in Germany. So only Weekend Sessions for me though.

6 hours ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

the problem is that, when i am on the AJSA TS, no one else is there. Manily because it's still in the middle of the night in the US while it's afternoon here in Germany. So only Weekend Sessions for me though.

Do you have your tags on TS? Cause if ur set as guest you wont be able to see anyone in the entire TS other than those who are in the same channel as you. There is a big problem right now where new fresh TS users wont be able to get their permissions/tags even if their account has been created on the forum. Usually Angry Bot sent you a message to link your Forum Profile to your TS one but unfortunately he doesnt do that no more,preventing new peoples to get their tags. 

1 minute ago, QwiK said:

Do you have your tags on TS? Cause if ur set as guest you wont be able to see anyone in the entire TS other than those who are in the same channel as you. There is a big problem right now where new fresh TS users wont be able to get their permissions/tags even if their account has been created on the forum. Usually Angry Bot sent you a message to link your Forum Profile to your TS one but unfortunately he dosnt do that no more,preventing new peoples to get their tags. 

it's all cool. I have my veteran status in the TS. I see everyone even out of the channel. I was on the TS for long time, mostly playing counter strike GO with some other members that, sadly, are not active anymore.

50 minutes ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

it's all cool. I have my veteran status in the TS. I see everyone even out of the channel. I was on the TS for long time, mostly playing counter strike GO with some other members that, sadly, are not active anymore.

I got my Veteran tags on my main gaming pc but on my laptop none.Nada Zero permissions. and you cant get them automaticly or by yourself. Best solution i would say right now would be an TS admin to set them for you. This problem seem to appear after the site's update.But this already might being fixed very soon.

Applied, and got accepted. Woooo Battlefield~

On 3/1/2016 at 10:36 AM, QwiK said:

Here is my new PC specs im prettry sure it will run it on ultra.

-CPU AMD FX-4100@3.6Ghz Black Edition (I got that CPU for free so ill take it,but i can upgrade it later if i want so :P)

-GPU Geforce GTX 760

-8GB of RAM (Again i wanted 16gb but they were given up for me free. Not a problem, i can still upgrade it!)

- 1 TB of SSHD

We both have very similar setup, except I try to play at 4k resolution with this budget PC :P

PC: 
CAS: Raidmax Viper 
CPU: AMD FX-4300 
MEMORY: 8GB (ADATA XPG V2) 
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P 
PSU: Corsair CX500 
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 EVGA SC 
SC: Sound Blaster Z-Series 

***As a reminder please DO NOT click on the platoon link, it will take you directly to a renamed platoon which Doctor_Glados did it for himself***

If you wish to apply, click this link! : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/8505374075847117848/

-Thanks, regards QwiK