• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StraightUpMelon

The Division Agent Origins Gear sets

19 posts in this topic

Whats up guys! We are just a couple days out from the release of The Division and I have an awesome opportunity for everyone! On the Division website you can go on the page labeled "Agent Intel". On that page there will be a tab halfway down the page that says "Agent Origins Redemption". Go ahead and click on "Redeem now". Select your console, and type in the box "AGENTORIGINS" and you will unlock a code that grants you access to 4 Agent Gear sets that you will have access to when the game releases! NOTE: You cannot redeem after the game releases. Happy Looting! http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/agent-intel/index.aspx

BlackOpsElf and Psykogrl like this

I am assuming you must redeem your pre-order code for these to pop up?

I am assuming you must redeem your pre-order code for these to pop up?

I don't think so. I posted this on the news update a few weeks ago and added my code to Uplay before I owned the game and it said it worked. Could be different on a console though.

I'm not seeing anything like that Melon... just the objectives, beta signup, instagram ad, and community hub.... 

My question is this. Can I redeem this agent origins stuff more than once? Or is it per uPlay account? I will be getting The Division on both PS4 and Xbox One.. 

My question is this. Can I redeem this agent origins stuff more than once? Or is it per uPlay account? I will be getting The Division on both PS4 and Xbox One..

As far as I know, it may be only once per uplay account. I haven't tested it as I only have one uplay account. But I did redeem it for my xbox.

It's weird, but I was able to do it on my phone. I figured I'd give it a shot and was surprised it worked; but it didn't show up on my laptop when I tried it there yesterday.

It doesn't seem to be working anymore.....  Oh well.

I signed up to redeem my code last night, got the e-mail from Ubisoft.. But the e-mail had a blank field with no visible 25 character code.. I don't get it.. Broken e-mail templates? I sent them a question ticket under uPlay, hopefully they will help me out here.. =/

When I received it, it was immediately visible on the page on step 3/3.

I got the code and entered it this morning, but I'm not seeing where the gear actually shows up. I checked the reward vendor but I didn't see it there...

I got the code and entered it this morning, but I'm not seeing where the gear actually shows up. I checked the reward vendor but I didn't see it there...

The rewards vendor has been slow, Ubi is still working on getting the servers to cooperate, i had to wait a day or so before mine showed up.

Psykogrl likes this

I entered my code too, and haven't seen the gear sets. I hope Ubisoft addresses this.
Psykogrl likes this

I just have the Orange Hazmat Suit but have not equipped it yet nor have found to place to find it and equip it. I just arrived in Manhattan and have to set up the Base of Operations.

I just have the Orange Hazmat Suit but have not equipped it yet nor have found to place to find it and equip it. I just arrived in Manhattan and have to set up the Base of Operations.

The rewards vender is somewhere in the back of the Base of Operations. To equip the Hazmat loadup the inventory and use the right bumper to navigate to the character tab. You will equip it there. Hope this helps :)

Also people, note this: Obviously, the gear that isn't cosmetic will eventually become too weak as you level, right? If you sell or deconstruct them, they will reappear at the rewards vendor so you will always have access to them regardless. The weapons and backpacks look cool, and I was worried about losing them, but there is the solution. And no, I don't think reselling them for farm is a legitimate strategy.

Also people, note this: Obviously, the gear that isn't cosmetic will eventually become too weak as you level, right? If you sell or deconstruct them, they will reappear at the rewards vendor so you will always have access to them regardless. The weapons and backpacks look cool, and I was worried about losing them, but there is the solution. And no, I don't think reselling them for farm is a legitimate strategy.

The only things that aren't cosmetic are the bags and the guns from the sets.. the rest are cosmetics.. that's how it is with the hazmat set.

Anyone know if they fixed the issue getting the sets yet??

I redeemed my code day one, and they never showed up in my Rewards Vendor