• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

The Division - Xbox One Event Details

11 posts in this topic

Xbox One - The Division - Details & Scheduled Events For March 2016

The_Division_AJSA_X1.jpg

The Division - Xbox One AJSA Community

The Xbox One Angry Army is heading to New York City...With the official launch of "The Division" just around the corner I'd like to go over some news and details about what we're doing for the game. First I'm pleased to announce that, under the guidance of Game Officer Slade Bogaty, the Xbox One AJSA Community will have scheduled events and daily activities for interested members for "The Division" in the month of March 2016.

Our first scheduled event for The Division on Xbox One will be March 15th, 2016 @6:30pm EST (11:30pm GMT). The event will be hosted by Slade Bogaty. You can add him as a friend on Xbox Live at "Slade Bogaty". Simply join his party/message him, before or during the event, if you'd like to play. Members of all skill level and rank are welcome.

During launch week, from March 8th to the inaugural event on the 15th, Slade Bogaty will hosting daily game lobbies on The Division and members are welcome to participate if they wish to rank up, do co-op missions, and/or take part in the activities the game has to offer in a friendly group environment. Like with the events, all you need to do is join Slade's party and/or message him letting him know you're interested in playing.

The Division - Xbox One Essential Contacts

Rune - Gamertag: AScapeRunePlaya | Forum Name: RuneX

Slade Bogaty - Gamertag: Slade Bogaty | Forum Name: Slade Bogaty

Please do not hesitate to contact any of these individuals, on Xbox Live or on the forums, if you have any questions, need help, or have any other inquiry you need assistance on.

The Division - Xbox One Scheduled Events  - March 2016

During these days we will be holding Division events on the Xbox One:

- March 15th, 2016 @6:30pm EST (11:30pm GMT) - Host: Slade Bogaty

- March 22nd, 2016 @6:30pm EST (11:30pm GMT) - Host: Slade Bogaty

- March 29th, 2016 @6:30pm EST (11:30pm GMT) - Host: Slade Bogaty

Special for March 2016 | AJSA-Wide Community Challenge *Read Me"

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/33681-march-community-challenge-ides-of-march/

If you are a new member to the Xbox One Community who was referred to this page please take the moment to look and review the AJSA Code of Conduct here:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/9-ajsa-code-of-conduct/

Thank you,

Rune

Slade Bogaty

SamoanMusashi likes this

Hi everyone. Been busy for a while to post on the forums but I think it is a good time to make a post to get a question out. Are we setting up a clan in The Division? I am going to buy the game today because it is lent season and I made a promise to not obsessively play World of Tanks. So...are we setting up a clan?

Timkax2k likes this

Looking forward to it!

I'm pretty sure we are contact Slade bogaty on xbox about it not sure what his forum account name is

As we get the chance to play the game this week and discover the in-game clan system we'll disclose news/info on joining the in-game clan, if the game allows us to form one internally.

Cant wait just got the game tonight

I'm willing to do some dark zone stuff in the meantime if anybody's looking for somebody. Just message me on Xbox if you need a group member. GT is ilikepie120.

RuneX likes this

I'm willing to help out whoever needs it; just message me and I'll be on. My gamertag is Tomagavk47 see you then agents.

RuneX likes this

Very happy on how the inaugural Division event went on the Xbox One last night. Glad to see everyone playing. Great times!

Please note that tomorrow (3/28/16) will be the last "The Division" event of March. By this time the majority of members who have been consistently playing the game since launch and/or since our first event back on the 15th are near/already at level 30.

Members who just got the game or are still ranking up, don't worry. You will not be left behind and groups will be properly organized to ensure that everyone has a partner of equal/similar rank. :)

The event will be hosted by Game Officer Slade Bogaty (GT: Slade Bogaty). Please contact him for help or questions.