• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Quantum Break first gameplay videos. Looks really good.

7 posts in this topic

Cool superhero powers, solid gameplay, cool story and a pretty interesting villain who has complex motivation. And you pick choices based on what the villain picks because he can see the future which will change what the hero goes through later. That's a really cool concept.

Also the bad guy is played by that guy from Shanghai Knights, who's a pretty good swordfighter.

ARRGHHH!! THIS LOOKS SOOO GOOD!! GIVE ME THE GAME RIGHT NOW GODDAMNIT!!!!! NOW!!!!!

8f571a2f27c7e8c6ee3b9c83460244ec.jpg

Payroll LPers are a freaking cancer. This game is product of the now dead TV era for xbone, it will be nothing more than a meh fest. The guy from LoTR is cool though, Pippin, Merry, dont know but, its cool.

2and900 likes this

I'm gonna take what the guy said during this recording with a grain of salt as he obviously had to sign a disclaimer. There nothing wrong with that, but from what little I was able to see there it does look decent.

Game looks decent, but the way he described the graphics is a bit too much. I've seen a lot better. However, one thing that looks funny is how the guy comes out of cover when he is about to shoot. There is no animation, he just like all of a sudden is standing ready to aim, it's like it's not even animated when he goes from cover to position ready to fire.

Combat seems fun tho. I like the slowmo.

I don't get the hoopla about this game, isn't it just gears of war with a bad internet connection and the guy playing sounds like hes trying really hard to not throw up all the money Microsoft shoved down his throat.

Raspharus likes this

Remember that this game also have a PC version. Unfortunately it's unclear when it will be released, certainly not during it's Xbox One release date. If it's released at the same time as Xbox One, EXCELLENT!!!

Now I can see that you peeps are very skeptical and unimpressed, which I can understand. The player sucks after all, he doesn't even know that there's a melee kill in the game, and he's using the powers in the lamest way possible, but I can see great potential for this game. With that much ability to fight, when the superpowers are used correctly, beautiful and seamless kills are possible. It's from the same dev as Alan Wake and Max Payne, and the same writer too, so I am expecting a pretty good plot. This might be the console exclusive that Xbox One needs to catch up with PS4.

When Joe play this game, I think he'll give this game a score range between 8 - 9. Probably be one of the best top 10 game this year. Or maybe not if the game disappoints, but we shall see.

Damn, not that many interesting games coming in April. Besides Quantum Break and Dark Souls 3. And Star Fox Zero which Joe will definitely not cover because Nintenpiece of shit.

March itself is pretty uninteresting. Division is out and no one cares about that, Hitman will be out but that's only part 1, UFC 2 unfortunately has both fighters in the front cover losing recently so that's really damn awkward,........

Ah, May has DOOM, and Homefront, and Overwatch, and Mirror's Edge Catalyst, and Total Warhammer. WHY CAN'T THESE GAMES COME EARLIER???

Apex Spartan likes this

Remember that this game also have a PC version. Unfortunately it's unclear when it will be released, certainly not during it's Xbox One release date. If it's released at the same time as Xbox One, EXCELLENT!!!

To the best of my knowledge it is releasing on the same date. It's one of those Windows 10/XBOX releases like Gigantic.